Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RCM hits a new low

It's really shame. Out of 134 new posts only 3 made it past my kill
filters. And of those 3 there was 1 that had to be added to the kill
file list. I can't figure out why they bother posting. Is it children
who are posting all the name calling posts?
Eric
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 3:39:56 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Is it children
who are posting all the name calling posts?
Eric

It is children. Can't you tell by the posts?

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 09:59:35 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 08:20:37 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 03:50:21 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:
On Friday, October 13, 2017 at 11:43:46 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:46:04 -0700, wrote:

It's really shame. Out of 134 new posts only 3 made it past

my
kill
filters. And of those 3 there was 1 that had to be added to

the
kill
file list. I can't figure out why they bother posting. Is it

children
who are posting all the name calling posts?
Eric

What they do speaks for itself.

No sense wasting your time trying to understand them. What

they
do, and
why they are so eager to do it, is beyond the grasp of any

decent human
being.

Nothing to do but to keep plonking 'em and don't look back.
--
Email address is a Spam trap.

Stranger still is that they choose to do it in public. It is

very
sad that they are so needy for attention.

It's just a reaction to the crossposts that originate from RCM.

Example, Ed Huntress who is trolling other groups right now

looking
for gay sex with juveniles, while pretending to be doing research

for
an anthropology paper he is writing.

Reel in your trolls and the signal to noise ratio will improve.

Ha-ha! If Red's head explodes over on alt.survival, I'll let

everyone
know. d8-)

--
Ed ****dress

Troll.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 9:39:56 PM UTC+2, wrote:
It's really shame. Out of 134 new posts only 3 made it past my kill
filters. And of those 3 there was 1 that had to be added to the kill
file list. I can't figure out why they bother posting. Is it children
who are posting all the name calling posts?
Eric

I'm reading this on Google Groups. Have had no success with filters.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 03:11:28 -0700 (PDT), robobass
wrote:

I'm reading this on Google Groups. Have had no success with filters.

Best bet is a real news reader and a news service provider which can
be had for as little as $3 per month...

Hesitate to mention since they **** me off, but there is at least
one (possibly more) web boards that are fronts to
rec.crafts.metalworking. Found them by accident several years ago
while searching for something obscure I was discussing here.
thought at time "WTF, that is *my* post and I did not post it
here!" /thought at time Pretty sure they have good spam and troll
filters so they should suck far less than Goggle Groups. And yes,
you can post if you sign up with them and dance with the (lesser)
devil.

Man I miss Deja News! Goggle did some serious /evil/ when they
bought them out.
--
William
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 3:39:56 PM UTC-4, wrote:
It's really shame. Out of 134 new posts only 3 made it past my kill
filters. And of those 3 there was 1 that had to be added to the kill
file list. I can't figure out why they bother posting. Is it children
who are posting all the name calling posts?
Eric

Vaguely related. Do a search on nomorobo. It is kind of a kill filter for robot telephone calls.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Am Donnerstag, 12. Oktober 2017 21:39:56 UTC+2 schrieb :
It's really shame. Out of 134 new posts only 3 made it past my kill
filters. And of those 3 there was 1 that had to be added to the kill
file list. I can't figure out why they bother posting. Is it children
who are posting all the name calling posts?
Eric

Eric, I agree. I keep thinking about switching to the Practical Machinist boards, but I haven't got round to it. Mainly because I haven't got so much time to discuss metalworking these days.

Shame is, I do want to discuss metalworking when I come here. Not Trump, Iraq, guns, abortion or the existence or non-existence of Gunner's backhoe (now, if we actually talked about the backhoe, that would be fine). But r.c.m has sadly become one huge big flame war and ****ing contest lately.

Chris
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 09:18:40 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Tidy
wrote:

Am Donnerstag, 12. Oktober 2017 21:39:56 UTC+2 schrieb :
It's really shame. Out of 134 new posts only 3 made it past my kill
filters. And of those 3 there was 1 that had to be added to the kill
file list. I can't figure out why they bother posting. Is it children
who are posting all the name calling posts?
Eric

Eric, I agree. I keep thinking about switching to the Practical Machinist boards, but I haven't got round to it. Mainly because I haven't got so much time to discuss metalworking these days.

Shame is, I do want to discuss metalworking when I come here. Not Trump, Iraq, guns, abortion or the existence or non-existence of Gunner's backhoe (now, if we actually talked about the backhoe, that would be fine). But r.c.m has sadly become one huge big flame war and ****ing contest lately.

Chris

Might want to take that up with Rudy Canoli and the Man of a Thousand
Nyms. They simply start flames and try desperately to keep them
going.

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Am Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017 19:51:16 UTC+2 schrieb Gunner Asch:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

True. I don't think you started the backhoe discussion :-).
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

No one has done more to politicize this group than you and your fellow
right-wingnut asshole and knuckle-dragger ray-ray, Wieber.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/17/2017 11:20 AM, Christopher Tidy wrote:
Am Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017 19:51:16 UTC+2 schrieb Gunner Asch:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

True.

*False*. No one starts more flame wars and issues more death threats
than Wieber.

You are known by the company you keep, and as you are throwing in with
Mr. Idle Death Treat, aka Mark Wieber, then you're a filthy ****bag just
as he is. Wieber more than anyone has politicized this group, so if
you're siding with him, then you're simply lying about disliking the
politics here.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:51:11 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars.

Bwahahaha! Exactly what did you think was going to happen when you
wrote, for a single example, this "non-flame?"

"The Great Cull will do just that after all the gun grabbers and
mentally ill Leftwingers are killed and bulldozed into mass graves in
the very very near future." (2013)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...8306d38b83c0e9

Exactly why did you think that RCM was an appropriate place for your
deluded fantasies?

I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

Let's use this recent example.

2017 Im glad..so very glad that I submitted your name to the List.
And for the reasons Ive already mentioned. I hope it takes a
very..very long time for you to breath your last breath. And
much...agony.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....E/k2KcktnqAAAJ

Exactly what "attack" caused you to write so much about submitting
names to the "List?" Exactly what words caused you to declare so many
phony death sentences over the years?

Exactly who do you think will believe that you're blameless for the
decline of RCM?

Here are a couple of indisputable facts: if you hadn't **** all over
this newsgroup, it would be a far better place. If you'd used the
****ting time productively instead, you could have been less of a
loser.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars.

Bwahahaha! Exactly what did you think was going to happen when you
wrote, for a single example, this "non-flame?"

"The Great Cull will do just that after all the gun grabbers and
mentally ill Leftwingers are killed and bulldozed into mass graves in
the very very near future." (2013)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...8306d38b83c0e9

Exactly why did you think that RCM was an appropriate place for your
deluded fantasies?

I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

Let's use this recent example.

2017 Im glad..so very glad that I submitted your name to the List.
And for the reasons Ive already mentioned. I hope it takes a
very..very long time for you to breath your last breath. And
much...agony.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....E/k2KcktnqAAAJ

chortle Don't you just love his silly and pretentious overuse of
ellipses? And this from an assclown who can't be bothered to hit a
simple apostrophe in contractions.

Exactly what "attack" caused you to write so much about submitting
names to the "List?" Exactly what words caused you to declare so many
phony death sentences over the years?

Exactly who do you think will believe that you're blameless for the
decline of RCM?

Here are a couple of indisputable facts: if you hadn't **** all over
this newsgroup, it would be a far better place. If you'd used the
****ting time productively instead, you could have been less of a
loser.

Wieber is responsible for at least 95% of the politicization of this group.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 11:20:28 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Tidy
wrote:

Am Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017 19:51:16 UTC+2 schrieb Gunner Asch:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

True. I don't think you started the backhoe discussion :-).

You will notice who dragged a pile of **** into it though.

Shrug.

With the exception of Widdle Wudy Canoli..I tend to leave folks along,
unless then have screwed with me many times before. Then its a joy to
rub their faces into the crotch of their own skivies

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Am Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017 20:38:41 UTC+2 schrieb Rudy Canoza:
On 10/17/2017 11:20 AM, Christopher Tidy wrote:
Am Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017 19:51:16 UTC+2 schrieb Gunner Asch:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

True.

*False*. No one starts more flame wars and issues more death threats
than Wieber.

You are known by the company you keep, and as you are throwing in with
Mr. Idle Death Treat, aka Mark Wieber, then you're a filthy ****bag just
as he is. Wieber more than anyone has politicized this group, so if
you're siding with him, then you're simply lying about disliking the
politics here.

Rudy, I'm leaving this thread now. I don't want to go in this direction.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 9:39:56 PM UTC+2, wrote:
It's really shame. Out of 134 new posts only 3 made it past my kill
filters. And of those 3 there was 1 that had to be added to the kill
file list. I can't figure out why they bother posting. Is it children
who are posting all the name calling posts?
Eric

I'm reading this on Google Groups. Have had no success with filters.

Har! Google Groups? That's a self-inflicted wound, Rob. VBG.

--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 9:39:56 PM UTC+2, wrote:
It's really shame. Out of 134 new posts only 3 made it past my kill
filters. And of those 3 there was 1 that had to be added to the kill
file list. I can't figure out why they bother posting. Is it children
who are posting all the name calling posts?
Eric

I'm reading this on Google Groups. Have had no success with filters.

Har! Google Groups? That's a self-inflicted wound, Rob. VBG.

--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.
-- Abraham Lincoln

I dunno, it's free, it works, you learn to ignore the crap. In the past, I maintained a full usenet feed and passed it on to dozens of downstream systems and used many different newsreaders. I have personally witnessed the rise and fall of the medium.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I'm reading this on Google Groups. Have had no success with filters.

Best bet is a real news reader and a news service provider which can
be had for as little as $3 per month...

Astraweb has a deal where one buys 20 gigs for a small price. No
expiration. I bought mine about 10 years ago and have barely reached
1 gig of use.

Buy a copy of Forte' Agent and 20 gigs and you're set.

John
John DeArmond
http://www.neon-john.com
http://www.tnduction.com
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN
See website for email address

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

What makes you think you have to respond? Serious personal insecurity
perhaps? All you do is lower yourself to their level. Remember the
old saying about never wrestling a pig? Both of you get dirty and he
enjoys it.

John
John DeArmond
http://www.neon-john.com
http://www.tnduction.com
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN
See website for email address

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

What makes you think you have to respond? Serious personal insecurity
perhaps? All you do is lower yourself to their level. Remember the
old saying about never wrestling a pig? Both of you get dirty and he
enjoys it.

John
John DeArmond
http://www.neon-john.com
http://www.tnduction.com
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN
See website for email address

In the past 36 hours, Gunner (the real one) has initiated and
cross-posted 8 provocative messages, intended to stir up ****.

You're talking to one of the word offenders, John, and the guy who
started the cross-posting **** on RCM around 15 years ago.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

What makes you think you have to respond? Serious personal insecurity
perhaps? All you do is lower yourself to their level. Remember the
old saying about never wrestling a pig? Both of you get dirty and he
enjoys it.

John
John DeArmond
http://www.neon-john.com
http://www.tnduction.com
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN
See website for email address

In the past 36 hours, Gunner (the real one) has initiated and
cross-posted 8 provocative messages, intended to stir up ****.

You're talking to one of the word offenders, John, and the guy who
started the cross-posting **** on RCM around 15 years ago.

Yes, and his cross-posts are the only reason I ever encountered this
group in the first place.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

And here I thought it was because you wanted balancing help with the
25,000 rpm spindle on your Roku-Roku machining center.

Either that, or guidance on lubricating your orange squeezer. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I realized once I got here that I could do that as well.

Either that, or guidance on lubricating your orange squeezer. d8-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 10:13:59 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck wrote:

Har! Google Groups? That's a self-inflicted wound, Rob. VBG.

--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.
-- Abraham Lincoln

I dunno, it's free, it works, you learn to ignore the crap. In the past, I maintained a full usenet feed and passed it on to dozens of downstream systems and used many different newsreaders. I have personally witnessed the rise and fall of the medium.

True enough. Google makes it very simple for people to access usenet;
and simply ingnoring crap posts is simple and 100% effective.

I use 40tude dialog (free) and a paid usenet provider. Dialog is
ancient - but highly configurable, with powerful filtering options.
However, I only use basic filtering - primarily "keyword" filters. I
have a list of terms on the usual suspects where "crap" is gennerally at
play: blatant political, religious, marketing, personal insults, and/or
obscene, crap. That way Dialog just strips anything in that keyword list
before I ever see it, which really helps when I scan the larger number
of groups that I'm subscribed.

--
Email address is a Spam trap.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I'm reading this on Google Groups. Have had no success with filters.

Best bet is a real news reader and a news service provider which can
be had for as little as $3 per month...

Astraweb has a deal where one buys 20 gigs for a small price. No
expiration. I bought mine about 10 years ago and have barely reached
1 gig of use.

Buy a copy of Forte' Agent and 20 gigs and you're set.

I've been on Forte' Agent Premium servers with Agent for a decade now.
$2.95/mo, near zero downtime and very long data hang time on the
servers.

--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.
-- Abraham Lincoln
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I'm reading this on Google Groups. Have had no success with filters.

Best bet is a real news reader and a news service provider which can
be had for as little as $3 per month...

Astraweb has a deal where one buys 20 gigs for a small price. No
expiration. I bought mine about 10 years ago and have barely reached
1 gig of use.

Buy a copy of Forte' Agent and 20 gigs and you're set.

I have the $2.95 25 GB / mo plan.
Works just fine and I can download ****loads of books each month.

Ive only run up against the 25gb limit once..the grandkids were
downloading everything they saw on my spare computer.

Stopped that in short order.

Gunner

John
John DeArmond
http://www.neon-john.com
http://www.tnduction.com
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN
See website for email address

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

What makes you think you have to respond? Serious personal insecurity
perhaps? All you do is lower yourself to their level. Remember the
old saying about never wrestling a pig? Both of you get dirty and he
enjoys it.

Oh I enjoy it occasionally. It adds a certain flavor to life and
allows me to never forget certain individuals who will someday reap
their rewards..

But then..I do have a tinsey sadistic streak in my nature that I
usually keep tucked well away. I let certain of the freaks suckle on
it occasionally.

It certainly is more moderate than taking a few days off and going and
killing them as artfully as I can think up...no?

Gunner

John
John DeArmond
http://www.neon-john.com
http://www.tnduction.com
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN
See website for email address

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

What makes you think you have to respond? Serious personal insecurity
perhaps? All you do is lower yourself to their level. Remember the
old saying about never wrestling a pig? Both of you get dirty and he
enjoys it.

Oh I enjoy it occasionally.

Then why do you lie about suing them, or having them killed? That's a
strange reaction to something you "enjoy."

It adds a certain flavor to life

Ah, the old "can't get a job because of my addiction to crazy" flavor.
You should suggest it to Ben and Jerry's.

and
allows me to never forget certain individuals who will someday reap
their rewards..

Try fantasizing about something useful for a change. Better yet, stop
fantasizing... as if you could.

But then..I do have a tinsey sadistic streak in my nature that I
usually keep tucked well away.

No, you display it all the time. Ask any HR person where you've
applied for a job. If they're candid they'll tell you they've seen it,
and it was cause for immediate disqualification.

I let certain of the freaks suckle on
it occasionally.

It certainly is more moderate than taking a few days off and going and
killing them as artfully as I can think up...no?

That's like saying that dumpster diving is more moderate than flying
to any of these. http://tinyurl.com/ybdjg9wb
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

What makes you think you have to respond? Serious personal insecurity
perhaps? All you do is lower yourself to their level. Remember the
old saying about never wrestling a pig? Both of you get dirty and he
enjoys it.

Oh I enjoy it occasionally.

Then why do you lie about suing them, or having them killed? That's a
strange reaction to something you "enjoy."

"Having" them killed? I submitted their names to those keeping the
List. One assumes that they are to be killed at some point. It
certainly is taking much longer than Id had hoped, but...shrug..it is
out of my hands. Now if any of them wish to come visit me, you can be
assured the List is likely to be bypassed. They have continually
demonstrated extreme hostility towards me over years..which can be
easily shown over and over again..and its quite legal to "use deadly
force, when my life or the life of another is in immediate danger"

Now if deadly force is required..the question is...shall I report it?
Or should I simply borrow a backhoe and bury the individual AND his
vehicle on some quiet hillside and not bother to advise the
authorities? There are a goodly number of such individuals taking up
space in quiet valleys and on hillsides already..complete with their
vehicles ...here in the Central Valley. It seems to be something of a
tradition. Traditions are good...no?

It adds a certain flavor to life

Ah, the old "can't get a job because of my addiction to crazy" flavor.
You should suggest it to Ben and Jerry's.

Huh? I have a job. I grossed about $1500 in the past 4 days. Not a
great week, but not half bad. I did spend about $100 on fuel, and I
need new battery clamps on my van battery, which will be installed
sometime today. The wife is in the hospital as I type this and will
be there for the next day or two..so I need to get the vehicle back to
spec. I got home at about 3:30 this morning, posted a bit before
crashing..then the dogs wanted Daddy up..so I dragged my old ass out
of bed, opened up a nice cold Monster and sat down in front of the
computer. When I wake up..I have to drag a welder out to the alley
and weld up the frame on a Dodge pickup truck for the roommate so he
can finish the repair and get paid for it.

and
allows me to never forget certain individuals who will someday reap
their rewards..

Try fantasizing about something useful for a change. Better yet, stop
fantasizing... as if you could.

Fantasizing? Oh..you mean like some people use countless nyms in a
deranged effort to be hundreds of different people..as they are
ashamed of who they actually are..and it gives them a warm and fuzzy
feeling to be new people several times a day? That's madness writ
large.
They obviously hate who they are..what they are..and try over and
over again to be someone else. The same utter buffoonery still shows
through however..and they are really wasting their time and energy.
But...mental as they are...they never listen.

Its sad and funny watching them do this. Sometimes we put them into
the bozo bin immediately..other times..we play with them a bit..but
they always always go into the bozo bin sooner or later. When they
realize no one is reading their buffoonery..they grab another nym and
try to be someone else again. Its utterly manic behavior and as I said
above...they never learn. That bitter and vicious streak they
have..drives them to such behavior.

You are certainly aware I never ever change my nym or header
info..and if no one wanted to read what I had to say....could easily
and simply plink me into silence on their computer.

I never...ever force my views on anyone who doesnt want to read them.
To do otherwise..is buffoonery. Im here. I post. If you dont like
what I post...put me in the bozo bin and never have to bother yourself
with my verbage again. Its quite simple, no?

But then..I do have a tinsey sadistic streak in my nature that I
usually keep tucked well away.

No, you display it all the time. Ask any HR person where you've
applied for a job. If they're candid they'll tell you they've seen it,
and it was cause for immediate disqualification.

Really? Ive talked to a dozen or so. I never get hired, because Im
too old. So you are saying that HR is lying then?

I let certain of the freaks suckle on
it occasionally.

It certainly is more moderate than taking a few days off and going and
killing them as artfully as I can think up...no?

That's like saying that dumpster diving is more moderate than flying
to any of these. http://tinyurl.com/ybdjg9wb

Flying to foreign restaurants? Whatever for? I can get good eats
close at hand without spending thousands of dollars for a meal. Id
rather spend it on things that dont get **** out in a couple hours.
Wouldnt you?

You seem to have a problem with "dumpster diving" for some reason. Why
is that? Finding good, usable Stuff that another person casts into
the trash because they are in a hurry to move away..or dont realize
its value, or cant be bothered to save the boyfriend/girlfriends
Stuff...shrug. If dumpster diving was such a bad thing...the Salvation
Army and Goodwill would be long out of business...no?

Btw..this is nym 893. 107 more..and you break 1000 nyms. Seems as
though your meds are definately not..not working. Sad
really..but..not my problem. Shrug.

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

What makes you think you have to respond? Serious personal insecurity
perhaps? All you do is lower yourself to their level. Remember the
old saying about never wrestling a pig? Both of you get dirty and he
enjoys it.

Oh I enjoy it occasionally.

Then why do you lie about suing them, or having them killed? That's a
strange reaction to something you "enjoy."

"Having" them killed? I submitted their names to those keeping the
List.

BS There is no list.

One assumes that they are to be killed at some point.

No. One assumes that you keep hoping someone will believe your
ridiculous stories.

It
certainly is taking much longer than Id had hoped

LOL The question you need to answer is WHY? What happened to all
your "computer wienie" friends, and the other friends who were
supposed to be taking action? That fantasy is completely separate from
the cull list fantasy, but equally impotent. Five years and counting!

, but...shrug..it is
out of my hands. Now if any of them wish to come visit me, you can be
assured the List is likely to be bypassed. They have continually
demonstrated extreme hostility towards me over years..which can be
easily shown over and over again..and its quite legal to "use deadly
force, when my life or the life of another is in immediate danger"

You cannot fix your credibility by making up ever more ridiculous
scenarios.

Now if deadly force is required..the question is...shall I report it?
Or should I simply borrow a backhoe and bury the individual AND his
vehicle on some quiet hillside and not bother to advise the
authorities? There are a goodly number of such individuals taking up
space in quiet valleys and on hillsides already..complete with their
vehicles ...here in the Central Valley. It seems to be something of a
tradition. Traditions are good...no?

Your firmest tradition is to keep digging your hole deeper.

It adds a certain flavor to life

Ah, the old "can't get a job because of my addiction to crazy" flavor.
You should suggest it to Ben and Jerry's.

Huh? I have a job. I grossed about $1500 in the past 4 days.

Nope. You're always saying you have another thousand or two. But
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C
makes it clear that you don't have $85. Current bills will go to lien
exactly like decades of previous ones.

Not a
great week, but not half bad. I did spend about $100 on fuel, and I
need new battery clamps on my van battery, which will be installed
sometime today. The wife is in the hospital as I type this and will
be there for the next day or two..so I need to get the vehicle back to
spec. I got home at about 3:30 this morning, posted a bit before
crashing..then the dogs wanted Daddy up..so I dragged my old ass out
of bed, opened up a nice cold Monster and sat down in front of the
computer. When I wake up..I have to drag a welder out to the alley
and weld up the frame on a Dodge pickup truck for the roommate so he
can finish the repair and get paid for it.

Elaboration has only ever done one thing for you - make the situation
worse.

and
allows me to never forget certain individuals who will someday reap
their rewards..

Try fantasizing about something useful for a change. Better yet, stop
fantasizing... as if you could.

Fantasizing? Oh..you mean like some people use countless nyms in a
deranged effort to be hundreds of different people..as they are
ashamed of who they actually are..and it gives them a warm and fuzzy
feeling to be new people several times a day? That's madness writ
large.
They obviously hate who they are..what they are..and try over and
over again to be someone else. The same utter buffoonery still shows
through however..and they are really wasting their time and energy.
But...mental as they are...they never listen.

More ridiculous elaboration!

Its sad and funny watching them do this. Sometimes we put them into
the bozo bin immediately..other times..we play with them a bit..but
they always always go into the bozo bin sooner or later. When they
realize no one is reading their buffoonery..they grab another nym and
try to be someone else again. Its utterly manic behavior and as I said
above...they never learn. That bitter and vicious streak they
have..drives them to such behavior.

How do you rank this "viciousness" compared to your declarations of
death warrants?

You are certainly aware I never ever change my nym or header
info..and if no one wanted to read what I had to say....could easily
and simply plink me into silence on their computer.

What, and miss out on your latest phony conservative fantasies? No
way! You made yourself the perfect poster boy for your loser tribe.
It's fun to read you bozos talking about "tight" cash at the same time
you demean others for being stupid.

I never...ever force my views on anyone who doesnt want to read them.

Your assertion is absurd. No one can be forced to read anything,
anywhere. But you pollute newsgroups with off topic BS, issue phony
death warrants when people make fun of you, and then pretend you're a
victim.

To do otherwise..is buffoonery. Im here. I post. If you dont like
what I post...put me in the bozo bin and never have to bother yourself
with my verbage again.

No. You made your bed and insist you like laying in it. Why should
anyone deprive you of your pleasure? chuckle

Its quite simple, no?

But then..I do have a tinsey sadistic streak in my nature that I
usually keep tucked well away.

No, you display it all the time. Ask any HR person where you've
applied for a job. If they're candid they'll tell you they've seen it,
and it was cause for immediate disqualification.

Really? Ive talked to a dozen or so. I never get hired, because Im
too old. So you are saying that HR is lying then?

You're lying about getting any positive feedback from any HR
department. No employers I know would disqualify you on age alone. All
would disqualify you instantly when they see your Usenet rubbish. Most
would never get that far because you can't resist crazily exaggerating
your capabilities, and no one falls for such obvious rank BS.

I let certain of the freaks suckle on
it occasionally.

It certainly is more moderate than taking a few days off and going and
killing them as artfully as I can think up...no?

That's like saying that dumpster diving is more moderate than flying
to any of these. http://tinyurl.com/ybdjg9wb

Flying to foreign restaurants? Whatever for? I can get good eats
close at hand without spending thousands of dollars for a meal. Id
rather spend it on things that dont get **** out in a couple hours.
Wouldnt you?

You can always be counted on for a new, ridiculous non sequitur.

You seem to have a problem with "dumpster diving" for some reason.

Nope. But it's hilarious to contrast your dumpster diving with your
claimed skills.

Why
is that? Finding good, usable Stuff that another person casts into
the trash because they are in a hurry to move away..or dont realize
its value, or cant be bothered to save the boyfriend/girlfriends
Stuff...shrug. If dumpster diving was such a bad thing...the Salvation
Army and Goodwill would be long out of business...no?

Btw..this is nym 893.

List them. You can't because it's just another stupid number you
pulled out of your ass.

107 more..and you break 1000 nyms. Seems as
though your meds are definately not..not working. Sad
really..but..not my problem. Shrug.

I agree, no problem. What's your complaint?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

What makes you think you have to respond? Serious personal insecurity
perhaps? All you do is lower yourself to their level. Remember the
old saying about never wrestling a pig? Both of you get dirty and he
enjoys it.

Oh I enjoy it occasionally.

Then why do you lie about suing them, or having them killed? That's a
strange reaction to something you "enjoy."

"Having" them killed? I submitted their names to those keeping the
List.

BS There is no list.

Cites?

One assumes that they are to be killed at some point.

No. One assumes that you keep hoping someone will believe your
ridiculous stories.

Shrug...believe what you wish. Im not forcing you to do anything at
all.

It
certainly is taking much longer than Id had hoped

LOL The question you need to answer is WHY? What happened to all
your "computer wienie" friends, and the other friends who were
supposed to be taking action? That fantasy is completely separate from
the cull list fantasy, but equally impotent. Five years and counting!

Politics have been rather strange over the last 8 or so years. Now
we have Antifa and football players disrespecting the flag. Strange
times indeed.

However..I note that Antifa was blocked last week by a large group of
armed patriots who were more than willing to shoot them dead. So..its
coming..just taken longer than Id thought. Shrug. I never said I was
perfect. Shrug.

, but...shrug..it is
out of my hands. Now if any of them wish to come visit me, you can be
assured the List is likely to be bypassed. They have continually
demonstrated extreme hostility towards me over years..which can be
easily shown over and over again..and its quite legal to "use deadly
force, when my life or the life of another is in immediate danger"

You cannot fix your credibility by making up ever more ridiculous
scenarios.

One would have to assume that crediblity means something to me.
It frankly..doesnt. Telling the Nazis in 1940..that their country
would end up destroyed, Hitler would be dead in a ditch and millions
of them would be dead, in less than 6 yrs...would have had no one
believing it as well. Takes a bit of time now and then...shrug.

Now if deadly force is required..the question is...shall I report it?
Or should I simply borrow a backhoe and bury the individual AND his
vehicle on some quiet hillside and not bother to advise the
authorities? There are a goodly number of such individuals taking up
space in quiet valleys and on hillsides already..complete with their
vehicles ...here in the Central Valley. It seems to be something of a
tradition. Traditions are good...no?

Your firmest tradition is to keep digging your hole deeper.

Backhoes can get down to about 8 feet. Dont need much deeper than
that.

It adds a certain flavor to life

Ah, the old "can't get a job because of my addiction to crazy" flavor.
You should suggest it to Ben and Jerry's.

Huh? I have a job. I grossed about $1500 in the past 4 days.

Nope. You're always saying you have another thousand or two. But
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C
makes it clear that you don't have $85. Current bills will go to lien
exactly like decades of previous ones.

What..you mean I shouldnt buy food, fuel, dog food etc etc and put it
all against my property taxes? Whatever are you smoking?

Not a
great week, but not half bad. I did spend about $100 on fuel, and I
need new battery clamps on my van battery, which will be installed
sometime today. The wife is in the hospital as I type this and will
be there for the next day or two..so I need to get the vehicle back to
spec. I got home at about 3:30 this morning, posted a bit before
crashing..then the dogs wanted Daddy up..so I dragged my old ass out
of bed, opened up a nice cold Monster and sat down in front of the
computer. When I wake up..I have to drag a welder out to the alley
and weld up the frame on a Dodge pickup truck for the roommate so he
can finish the repair and get paid for it.

Elaboration has only ever done one thing for you - make the situation
worse.

Welded up the Chevy Colorado an hour or so ago. Owner came and picked
it up after inspecting the job. He is happy..the mechanic is happy
and I just earned another $100. Shrug.

[...]

Death warrants?

You are certainly aware I never ever change my nym or header
info..and if no one wanted to read what I had to say....could easily
and simply plink me into silence on their computer.

What, and miss out on your latest phony conservative fantasies? No
way! You made yourself the perfect poster boy for your loser tribe.
It's fun to read you bozos talking about "tight" cash at the same time
you demean others for being stupid.

So why have you changed your nym 893 times so far?

Ashamed of who you are..right?

I never...ever force my views on anyone who doesnt want to read them.

Your assertion is absurd. No one can be forced to read anything,
anywhere. But you pollute newsgroups with off topic BS, issue phony
death warrants when people make fun of you, and then pretend you're a
victim.

Your stance is absurd. Reminds me of a nutless stork who drinks way
too much beer.

To do otherwise..is buffoonery. Im here. I post. If you dont like
what I post...put me in the bozo bin and never have to bother yourself
with my verbage again.

No. You made your bed and insist you like laying in it. Why should
anyone deprive you of your pleasure? chuckle

So why have you changed your nym 893 times to date?

(VBG)

Your ashamed of who you are....I dont blame you. Every one is ashamed
of who you are.

Its quite simple, no?

But then..I do have a tinsey sadistic streak in my nature that I
usually keep tucked well away.

No, you display it all the time. Ask any HR person where you've
applied for a job. If they're candid they'll tell you they've seen it,
and it was cause for immediate disqualification.

Really? Ive talked to a dozen or so. I never get hired, because Im
too old. So you are saying that HR is lying then?

You're lying about getting any positive feedback from any HR
department. No employers I know would disqualify you on age alone. All
would disqualify you instantly when they see your Usenet rubbish. Most
would never get that far because you can't resist crazily exaggerating
your capabilities, and no one falls for such obvious rank BS.

Got cites? Or is this simply more lies we have come to expect from a
crazy person such as yourself?

I let certain of the freaks suckle on
it occasionally.

It certainly is more moderate than taking a few days off and going and
killing them as artfully as I can think up...no?

That's like saying that dumpster diving is more moderate than flying
to any of these. http://tinyurl.com/ybdjg9wb

Flying to foreign restaurants? Whatever for? I can get good eats
close at hand without spending thousands of dollars for a meal. Id
rather spend it on things that dont get **** out in a couple hours.
Wouldnt you?

You can always be counted on for a new, ridiculous non sequitur.

You can always be counted on for new lies, ridiculous as they are.

You seem to have a problem with "dumpster diving" for some reason.

Nope. But it's hilarious to contrast your dumpster diving with your
claimed skills.

One precludes the other? Really?

Why
is that? Finding good, usable Stuff that another person casts into
the trash because they are in a hurry to move away..or dont realize
its value, or cant be bothered to save the boyfriend/girlfriends
Stuff...shrug. If dumpster diving was such a bad thing...the Salvation
Army and Goodwill would be long out of business...no?

Btw..this is nym 893.

List them. You can't because it's just another stupid number you
pulled out of your ass.

(VBG)

Laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

107 more..and you break 1000 nyms. Seems as
though your meds are definately not..not working. Sad
really..but..not my problem. Shrug.

I agree, no problem. What's your complaint?

Oh its a problem alright. However..its not MY problem.

(VBG)

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 14:50:49 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Nope. But it's hilarious to contrast your dumpster diving with your
claimed skills.

One precludes the other? Really?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dump...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Only thing Ive not found in a dumpster so far are guns. However..I
did pull out 11 sets of dies, 4000 primers (large and small rifle),
1200 (more or less) bullets..mostly .30 with a few hundred 7mm, and 15
lbs of gun powder. That was about 15 yrs ago. Im still shooting up
the powder..though Im down to about 3 lbs.
6 free cans of Unique was very unexpected..and very useful.
I have pulled out rifle stocks however. Shrug.

A few weeks ago, I pulled out a plastic tool caddy filled with 1/4"
quick disconnects for plastic tubing. Stuff I use regularly serviceing
machine tools. I gave the caddy to the roommate and stocked the
various connectors.

Im trying to remember the big score earlier this
year...oh..yeah...bunch of misc stuff..which included 5 Canon FD
lenses which went into my Canon camera collection. Where is one going
to get a Canon FD 800 mm mirror f5.6 f lens for free? The

https://www.ebay.com/p/Canon-L-800mm...Lens/101660114

Its not perfect..no case, no shade, filter ring has a ding in it..but
it appears to work quite nicely. The EOS body was not working, so I
sent it off to Brooklyn Camera Exchange to see if they wanted to buy
it. No response as of yet..however they tend to be slow at times. The
body was set up not as a film camera..but had a electronic back
attached..very early digital. One of the early sports cameras custom
made for someone by Canon. Damned shame the body didnt work.

There was some other stuff I got as well...cant remember what it was
at the moment, but it will come to me.

Shrug

---