Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RCM hits a new low

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 14:50:49 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 12:33:09 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 09:29:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

"Having" them killed? I submitted their names to those keeping the
List.

BS There is no list.

Cites?

LOL

One assumes that they are to be killed at some point.

No. One assumes that you keep hoping someone will believe your
ridiculous stories.

Shrug...believe what you wish.

It's not a question of "belief," moron. The facts are that you
insisted you were suing and having folks killed. No suits, and no
murders. Only more of your BS.

Im not forcing you to do anything at
all.

No kidding! Because you can't do anything you claimed.

It
certainly is taking much longer than Id had hoped

LOL The question you need to answer is WHY? What happened to all
your "computer wienie" friends, and the other friends who were
supposed to be taking action? That fantasy is completely separate from
the cull list fantasy, but equally impotent. Five years and counting!

Politics have been rather strange over the last 8 or so years.

Never mind the diversion. I ask again, WHY haven't your friends done
what you claimed they'd be doing? Where are the lawsuits you promised,
windbag.

football players disrespecting the flag.

Nope. Protestors, nothing new. You're misrepresenting the actions of
others in a hideously hypocritcal demonstration of self-righteousness.
Also nothing new.

So..its coming..just taken longer than Id thought. Shrug.

The only thing coming is more of your BS.

I never said I was perfect. Shrug.

But you did say, and still stay things you can't back up with anything
other than more BS.

Try reconciling these quotes from two of your previous posts.

"I never lie"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...64cc658d2e57fb

"Some are..most are true. Its up the the reader to decide."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....Q/fnjDBa36EAAJ

One would have to assume that crediblity means something to me.
It frankly..doesnt.

Nope.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...IMeantToDoThat

Telling the Nazis in 1940..that their country
would end up destroyed, Hitler would be dead in a ditch and millions
of them would be dead, in less than 6 yrs...would have had no one
believing it as well. Takes a bit of time now and then...shrug.

Your track record shows that you shouldn't be in the prediction biz.

Now if deadly force is required..the question is...shall I report it?
Or should I simply borrow a backhoe and bury the individual AND his
vehicle on some quiet hillside and not bother to advise the
authorities? There are a goodly number of such individuals taking up
space in quiet valleys and on hillsides already..complete with their
vehicles ...here in the Central Valley. It seems to be something of a
tradition. Traditions are good...no?

Your firmest tradition is to keep digging your hole deeper.

Backhoes can get down to about 8 feet.

No. You don't have any access to any backhoe, and never have. If you
did, you'd know that lots of hoes can dig to 15'.

Huh? I have a job.

Then why are the first three words here "I’m seeking employment"
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-wieber-00bb3660

I grossed about $1500 in the past 4 days.

Nope. You're always saying you have another thousand or two. But
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C
makes it clear that you don't have $85. Current bills will go to lien
exactly like decades of previous ones.

What..you mean I shouldnt buy food, fuel, dog food etc etc and put it
all against my property taxes?

Priorities might be a valid excuse for a few months, maybe even for a
bad year. But not for three-plus decades. You're a deadbeat who only
works sufficiently to support a subsistence lifestyle. And only with
endless charity. Millions for your wife alone, according to you.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/talk...Y/d9vMfyUQIkAJ
"My wifes medical bills are somewhere around $3 million dollars, all
paid by the state, and mine are around $275ish, 000,00" "except of
course her medical. Which is somewhere up near 3 million or so."

Whatever are you smoking?

Not a damned thing, because I know better than to **** away money on a
dumb habit.

How do you rank this "viciousness" compared to your declarations of
death warrants?

Death warrants?

"Having" them killed? I submitted their names to those keeping
theList."

I guess you'll never admit that claiming you're having folks killed is
a tad worse than name calling. Oh well, more fun for me!

You seem to have a problem with "dumpster diving" for some reason.

Nope. But it's hilarious to contrast your dumpster diving with your
claimed skills.

One precludes the other? Really?

In this case, absolutely yes. The guy you pretend to be on Linkedin
would never need to dumpster dive. Too bad you're not that guy instead
of the one posting endless excuses.

However..its not MY problem.

It's one of your problems. One of the big ones, but still, like a
needle in a haystack I suppose.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Nope. But it's hilarious to contrast your dumpster diving with your
claimed skills.

One precludes the other? Really?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dump...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Only thing Ive not found in a dumpster so far are guns.

WTF? You told me how good the half-eaten Big Macs were, that you
pulled from a Dumpster, a decade ago.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 09:29:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 08:04:22 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 05:55:27 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 10:59:07 -0400, Neon John wrote:

On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:51:11 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

What makes you think you have to respond? Serious personal insecurity
perhaps? All you do is lower yourself to their level. Remember the
old saying about never wrestling a pig? Both of you get dirty and he
enjoys it.

Oh I enjoy it occasionally.

Then why do you lie about suing them, or having them killed? That's a
strange reaction to something you "enjoy."

"Having" them killed? I submitted their names to those keeping the
List.

BS There is no list.

Cites?

One assumes that they are to be killed at some point.

No. One assumes that you keep hoping someone will believe your
ridiculous stories.

Shrug...believe what you wish. Im not forcing you to do anything at
all.

It
certainly is taking much longer than Id had hoped

LOL The question you need to answer is WHY? What happened to all
your "computer wienie" friends, and the other friends who were
supposed to be taking action? That fantasy is completely separate from
the cull list fantasy, but equally impotent. Five years and counting!

Politics have been rather strange over the last 8 or so years. Now
we have Antifa and football players disrespecting the flag. Strange
times indeed.

However..I note that Antifa was blocked last week by a large group of
armed patriots who were more than willing to shoot them dead. So..its
coming..just taken longer than Id thought. Shrug. I never said I was
perfect. Shrug.

, but...shrug..it is
out of my hands. Now if any of them wish to come visit me, you can be
assured the List is likely to be bypassed. They have continually
demonstrated extreme hostility towards me over years..which can be
easily shown over and over again..and its quite legal to "use deadly
force, when my life or the life of another is in immediate danger"

You cannot fix your credibility by making up ever more ridiculous
scenarios.

One would have to assume that crediblity means something to me.
It frankly..doesnt. Telling the Nazis in 1940..that their country
would end up destroyed, Hitler would be dead in a ditch and millions
of them would be dead, in less than 6 yrs...would have had no one
believing it as well. Takes a bit of time now and then...shrug.

Now if deadly force is required..the question is...shall I report it?
Or should I simply borrow a backhoe and bury the individual AND his
vehicle on some quiet hillside and not bother to advise the
authorities? There are a goodly number of such individuals taking up
space in quiet valleys and on hillsides already..complete with their
vehicles ...here in the Central Valley. It seems to be something of a
tradition. Traditions are good...no?

Your firmest tradition is to keep digging your hole deeper.

Backhoes can get down to about 8 feet. Dont need much deeper than
that.

And, you can't even get that right, and after all your years of
"burying people in the desert".

https://www.equipmentworld.com/backh...oot-dig-depth/
"Backhoe loaders in the 14- to 15-foot-dig-depth class are used in a
wide variety of construction applications including truck loading,
grading, backfilling, material handling, site preparation and cleanup,
trenching, craning, demolition, etc.

I used to believe that you were a psychopathic liar but more and more
you are proving that you aren't. Simply a buffoon.

Buffoon - a man who is a stupid incompetent fool, a person who amuses
others by ridiculous behavior.

--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 16:00:50 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

How do you rank this "viciousness" compared to your declarations of
death warrants?

Death warrants?

"Having" them killed? I submitted their names to those keeping
theList."

I guess you'll never admit that claiming you're having folks killed is
a tad worse than name calling.

Having folks killed? Who was killed? Cliff? Lee Harrison? Farfoo?
There is a very long List of internet trolls who are no longer walking
this planet..but are buried in it.

Say.,..you left out the perfect name for yourself....Mabu!! A very
famous internet personality! Heart of steel!! Loafs have been
written about you!!!

Mabu and the Sound of Muzak
(where he liberates an office building but is driven nuts because he
can't shut down the polka music the last remaining office worker
programmed in before he split)

The Mabu and I
(a bittersweet love story involving Mabu and a psychotic school
teacher)

Mabu and the Temple of Doom
(an ill fated venture into Salt Lake City)

Catcher in the Rye
(Mabus first real homosexual experience)

and of course..the sequel

Seven Gays in May.

and the sequel to that..

The Mabuificent Seven
(enough already!.)

The Seven Spamuari
Mabus encounter with a group of Asian survivalists, bugging out in
Honda Crxs.( Loosely based on Road Warrior 2)

Mabu Revealed
(Mabus encounter with a traveling pot mender and itinerant shrink who
forces Mabu to confront the source of his angst.)

The Hot Zone
(Mabus clap flares up and his search for a cure)

the sequel.......

Mabu STD

and lastly...

Mabu's Hammer
(Mabu's frantic search for the only known surviving Acu-Jack)

Attending a Million Mom [sic] March, this last Mothers' Day, on
hearing
the bleeding heart cry about this innocent [sic] life, snuffed out by
five-cent bullet, I had to shout out "Where do you shop? They cost me
nearly a quarter!"
Jeffrey C. Dege
Didn't go over well.

This sounds just like you...Mabu...

7/26/01
He was a quiet man, and was even more quiet this morning..out of
cigarettes and Mt.Dew..his head was killing him, and he was not in the
best of humor, sucking on a No-Doz to fight the caffeine withdrawals
was
not much fun. Each blow of the hammer on the anvil seemed to cut like
dull knife to the center of his brain. He quenched the red hot carb
linkage in oil, and shut down the forge then fit the new linkage to
the
genset.

"Oh **** this is gonna hurt" he thought to himself as he primed the
carb, and pressed the start button. The genny rumbled, spit, then
fired
up to a low throaty rumble that made his head vibrate in time, as the
gages stabilized. He walked over to the mill, switched it on, and
working swiftly, finished up the scope mount for Sam's old Lee
Enfield.
He checked the charge on the battery banks, then shut off the genset
and
it coughed to a halt. The quiet man mounted Sam's scope, bore sighted
it
at a white rock out in the field, then clamped it down tight.

He stuck his head through the window, and warned his ladies that he
was
going to fire a few shots, then walked to his covered shooting bench.
Chambering a handloaded cartridge in the old Enfield, he held on the x
ring, and gently squeezed off a shot. Looking downrange, he saw he was
at 10 O'clock and 9 inches out. He adjusted the scope, and squeezed
off
another round.

" 2" high at 200 yards ..yup ..that's about right.."

He fired one more to verify, then collected the brass and walked back
to the house where the ladies were making lunch. Kissing each of them,
he patted Sandy's backside and copped a quick feel from Debbie as they
both broke up laughing at the black soot on his nose.

He asked Sandy to call Sam on the CB and tell him his rifle was done,
and come on up and get it. He settled on the rocker on the front
porch,
with a plate of beans, rice and homemade bread with a bit of rabbit on
the side, his old shepherd beside him, lying on her back, all four
legs
in the air, her nose sniffing the beans and bread. The quiet man
reached
down and tickled her tummy and she groaned in pleasure.

He had just settled down to eat in earnest., when faintly in the
distance came the sounds of gunshots. A rapid crackle interspersed
with
the booming sound of a shot gun. Faint screams drifted on the wind.
Grabbing his binoculars he scanned the town below him ..There! over at
8
o'clock.. a group of figures in black clothing were hunting cover as
they exchanged shots with the folks in the Blue house. The quiet man
ran
to his shooting bench, and grabbed his spotting scope and pointed it
down the hill. He was able to make out through the mirage ..a body in
the front yard of the Blue house and it looked like a young girl.. Jim
Blue's daughter, ..in a spreading pool of blood. At that moment..
Sandy
ran in, and told him that a group of marauders were attacking the
Blue
house and Jim and his family were calling for help on the CB. A tap
on
the shoulder and he turned to find Debbie holding his gear. He quickly
pulled on the kevlar vest and the web gear. He pulled the stainless
steel Paraord 45 automatic out of his regular hip holster, checked the
chamber to make sure it was loaded, seated the magazine again, then
slid
it into the shoulder holster hooked to his webgear. Sandy handed him
Thunder and the burlap bundle and he sprinted out to the shop and
wheeled all three mountain bikes back to the porch.

Sandy was checking the loads in her riot gun, her pistol already on
her hip, a bandoleer of shotgun shells over her shoulder. Debby was
putting on her Chicom chest pack, full of handloaded 7.62x39 ammo in
stripper clips, her holstered .357 on her left hip. They gave each
other
an equipment check, bounced on their feet listening for rattles or
clinks, then all three hugged each other tightly and they kissed him
deeply, then each other, their loaded webgear wedged between them.

"Lets do it" he said as they mounted their bikes and started to peddle
down the hill. He called to the girls.." I think #23 will be the best
spot" and they peddled between the tumbleweeds and sage brush on an
narrow rabbit trail to a hummock about 200 yds from the Blue house,
dropping the bikes and kept low as they ran to their positions. At
this
distance they had a good view of the marauders, as the quiet man and
his team hunkered down into predug fighting holes on the hillside.
Debbie about 50 yds out to the left, and Sandy about 100 yds higher
and
to the right, their fields of fire interlocking. Each hole was
surrounded by live sage, with low open spots below them. The quiet man
quickly unrolled a small tarp in front of him, and pulled his rolled
up
ghillie suit before him, resting Thunder on it, and started scanning
the
action below through its scope, a 168gr International handload in the
chamber of the 300 Winchester magnum, 4 in the magazine below it and
more laid out on the tarp near his right hand. He absently reached
down
and pressed the talk button on his FRS headset twice and was answered
by
two clicks then two more. Everybody was in position.

Mabu was ****ed. He just knew that he should have called off the
attack
when he heard the 3 gunshots an hour before but they were in the hills
away from town and thought it was one of the redneck scum living in
this town hunting down a rabbit. He was cowering behind an ornamental
cactus after having run for his life when his men started receiving
incoming fire from the house they had targeted.

When Giggles head had exploded next to him covering him with slimy
brains and bone chunks , he just knew they were in the ****. It looked
so simple at first.. the blond teenager in the bikini sunning herself
in
the yard.. no one around except the old lady across the street.. fresh
meat for his appetite, and water, lots of water in that Doughboy pool.
He cursed that he should NEVER have taken that detour into the hills
away from the city, the heat had affected his judgment. Mabu thought
himself: " Its good that Giggle's got his **** blown away, it saved
him
from shooting the stupid ******* himself when he realized Giggle had
shot the girl by accident.. and she had such nice hooters too...
DAMNIT!
She would have made a great Slave girl once he broke her to his will.
Maybe she wasn't dead...or maybe she has a sister if he could live
long
enough to find her. "

The gunfire had dropped to sporadic pops as his troops kept up a
random
sniping fire with their 22s and shotguns. "Cease FIRE! Save your
bullets
you **** heads", he screamed!

Bobby hollered back at him.." Oh Great Mabu.. what do we do? I see
people gathering down the next block!" And it looks like they have
guns!

"Don't worry about them, they are just a bunch of country hicks.. we
can
kick their asses big time then take their women"

Bobby muttered "then why are we hiding behind a tree, and why is your
codpiece wet?"
Mabu reached out and slapped Bobby in the forehead with his Lorcin
..380
and Bobby dropped like a rock, shaking his head. Bobby leaned back
against the other side of the tree with a dazed expression on his
face,
trying to shake off the blow to the head, when his expression
suddenly
changed to a popeyed grimace as his chest exploded in a wild spray of
blood, bone and wood chips, then slumping down next to the quivering
tree. Mabu dropped flat, and looked up at a tiny hole in the two foot
thick tree beside him and looked around the other side to see a hole
the
size of his fist all the way into the wood. ****! he shrieked as his
sphincter let go, his bowels running down his leather chap clad leg.

"Retreat! To the Battle Trucks" as he low crawled to the Impala
parked
in the alley. He was conscious of a steady distant Booming sound and
with each BOOM came a WHAP! behind him. Glancing around he was in time
to see The Geek lift up on his toes and start dancing like a chicken..
mostly headless, a spray of blood from the severed arteries in what
was
left of a ragged neck that ended in the remnants of a jaw with only a
few teeth left in it. The body finally fell backwards and lay kicking
on
the pavement. Gun shots started sounding from down the block..
Whipping
the puke from his lips, he screamed
"Those hillbilly mother ****ers are coming!. Retreat! Run!"

A group of his men, ignoring the Impala and the pickups, started
running
all out.. tossing rifles and pistols and stuff away as they ran as
hard
as they could, up the hill. As they got nearly a couple hundred yards
out.. they started falling in heaps of flesh and rags.. a crack and
bang
sounding continuously.

Little Mickey was scared ****less, .. it was all now in his socks. His
breath was coming in gasps as his adrenaline loaded blood raced
through
his veins. He was zigzagging as Mabu had taught him to do.. but it was
hard running up the hill... suddenly from the corner of his eye he
spots
movement ..and stops dead in his tracks as a beautiful redheaded woman
in a bikini and webgear, rose up on one knee facing him.. "my God she
has big tits!" was his last thought as she let him hold a load of #4
buck shot in the middle of his chest, folding him up like a rag doll
as
she dropped back below the sage.

Pud looked up in time to see a puff of dust from under a bush and felt
sharp pain in his chest. Looking down.. he saw a hole in the center
of
his excellent BDU shirt and then saw another puff of dust rise from
his
shirt as another hole appeared beside the first one. Suddenly tired
...he realized he was lying down ..so tired.. but the sky was so blue
and
there were no cloud

Zitfaced Frank saw Pud go down and heard the shots that killed him.
Frank ran to the left firing the Marlin 22 semi automatic he had
managed to hang on to in the route.. shooting as fast as he could
until
it clicked on an empty chamber. Tossing it aside, he ran harder until
he
tripped on a rock , falling full length on his face ..the sharp stones
tearing at his cheek and his hands. He lay there for three rasping
breaths ..then lifted his head, to look squarely into the coldest set
of
eyes he had ever seen. Below the eyes was a salt and pepper beard, and
the eyes were looking at him down the sights of a big silver
automatic with a huge hole in the end. He heard a quiet "good bye
asshole" and then the dark took him.

Mabu the Magnificent was in a stark screaming panic as he opened the
drivers door of the old Impala. He crawled in and fired the engine,
the
cassette deck coming alive with the Backstreet Boys latest hit. He
slammed the gear shift into reverse and floored the gas. He looked
into
the rear view mirror as one of his wounded minions crawled into the
alley, raising his hand begging a ride. Mabu kept the pedal all the
way
down as the Impala screamed over the wounded kid with a heavy bump and
thump, then executed a poor bootleggers turn as he crushed garbage
cans
and bags of trash, then put it in drive and romped on it as he roared
out of town on the two lane road. Slamming on his brakes, his second
in
command Skeeter jumped in through the passenger window, then floored
it
again.

Behind him he could see a couple of his trucks heading out behind him
then the rear one, the truck with all the gas cans, explode in a huge
fireball and flip over repeatedly as the burning hulk spun off the
road,
a huge black cloud rising to the sky after the command detonated mine
was triggered.

"Goddamned redneck *******s! I KNEW they were gonna be trouble, I
should
never have recruited those stupid kids from the private boys school,
all those 12 and 13 year olds worshipped me, but they were no damned
good to me, letting redneck trash kill em. Good riddance to em all!"

He glanced over at Skeeter, who had just pulled his legs in the
window,
and was weeping, half on the seat, half on the floor. He screamed " I
will kill every one of those redneck *******s if its the last thing I
do!"
Skeeter looked up and said "it almost was the last thing you ever did
so
shut up and drive". Mabu couldn't think of a good response ..so he
shut
up and drove, a rag tag group of his Battle Trucks weaving in his
wake,
the beds filled with those strong enough to have made it into the
backs...not many, not many at all, just a handful, all told.
Mabu swore to himself, to never mess with rednecks again.
Epilog:

The quiet man reached down and got a good grip of greasy hair, and
swung
his Kurkri hard, then tossed the head into the wheelbarrow with the
huge
pile of others he had harvested. Standing up, and stretching his sore
back, he motioned for one of the town people to push the grisly cargo
out to the main road, and add them to a growing pile already there
below
the warning/welcome sign. As he walked away, a backhoe driven by a
young
woman listening to a Walkman recovered from one of the dead, pushed
the twisted bodies into a huge common grave, then started covering
them over with dirt.

Linking arms with his team, the quiet man and his ladies started
towards
home. Billy Bob looked up and saw them, then hollered and waved them
over to where he was directing the separation of the guns and gear
collected from the dead marauders and their vehicles. With a big smile
on his face, he handed the quiet man a heavy box, saying "we saved
these for you"
The quiet man looked into the box at the 10 cartons of smokes and the
4
cases of Mt. Dew. Drawing a deep sigh, he looked to the sky, smiled,
and in a quiet voice said "and here I was starting to think there
wasn't
a God anymore. Many thanks."
He stuck a couple cans of Dew in his now empty ammo pouches, and a
carton of smokes in his webgear and told Billy Bob to have a couple
kids
bring the rest up to the house later.

The trio started walking up the hill, arms around each other, rifles
and
handguns bouncing as they walked. Billy Bob busted into choked
laughter
and slid to the ground, as he heard one of the gals suddenly say "
****! Dinner is probably ruined" ..and heard the other reply " yup,
but
we know what's for desert" and all three broke into giggles as they
crested the first rise.

Billy Bob froze for a second as he looked up that rise...in the
setting sun...he sees a single form...6 arms waving as it moved
away..deadly weapons in all 6 hands.... he shivers a moment..shakes
his head as he almost remembers who it reminds him of... and goes back
to his business.

Mabu the Magnificent, and Skeeter stopped with his troops at an
abandoned Texaco station, and the treatment of the wounded was
started.
Most could be saved with the limited first aid equipment they had, and
the kotex and sanitary napkins they looted from the gas station. Mabu
was stuffing HoHos into his face as fast as he could get them out of
the
wrappers.. cursing in a low monotone. He needed troops and resupply
badly. He had the most able wounded fueling the Battle Trucks and his
Command Car from the stations underground tanks, using adapted
electric
fuel pumps his Tech Staff had put together for him, but it was a slow
process. Skeeter was silent and still, sitting on the rear deck of the
Impala.
Mabu had a sudden inspiration! He barked an order to Skeeter! Get me
that map you found in Time Magazine ..you know ..the one that shows
the
Democrat and Conservative counties all over the country, I have a
Plan!"
Skeeter dug through the trunk ..and brought out a tattered magazine,
bringing it to Mabu. Mabu squinted hard, unable to make out the fine
print without his glasses, and ordered Skeeter to find the closest
Democrat county. Skeeter gave Mabu a questioning look ,and Mabu puffed
out his chest and proclaimed " we have to avoid those countries marked
in red, but the blue ones....the blue ones are where all the Liberals
are, and we all know that they don't have guns!"

Skeeter slowly got a big grin on his face, then told the remaining
troops to saddle up.

Shiva

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
(and hence clamorous to be led to safety)
by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them
imaginary." --H.L. Mencken

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Nope. But it's hilarious to contrast your dumpster diving with your
claimed skills.

One precludes the other? Really?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dump...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Only thing Ive not found in a dumpster so far are guns.

WTF? You told me how good the half-eaten Big Macs were, that you
pulled from a Dumpster, a decade ago.

That gives "well aged beef" a whole new meaning :-)
--
Cheers,

Schweik

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Nope. But it's hilarious to contrast your dumpster diving with your
claimed skills.

One precludes the other? Really?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dump...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Only thing Ive not found in a dumpster so far are guns.

WTF? You told me how good the half-eaten Big Macs were, that you
pulled from a Dumpster, a decade ago.

That gives "well aged beef" a whole new meaning :-)

The tale was a lengthy one:

Ive commented before on Eds occasional flashes of utter naivate. This
thread is a new one. And speaks volumes about his elitism and
arrogance. Unfortunately.

Shrug..Lets just hope its a New Joisey thing....

Btw...never eat the fish out of a dumpster. Tends to spoil much too
fast. Veggies are better as is the breads and meats cooked Well.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....c/F-6qi0KbSjsJ

And yes, Ive eaten out of dumpsters more than once..and was damned
happy to do so.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....c/28xQuZV9RaAJ

And for a classic Gunner tale about why he ate out of Dumpsters, there
is this classic:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....c/c2Ger6LX3aIJ

But, as an elitist who is prepared to starve before he'd eat out of
Dumpsters, I have to remark that Gunner's tip about not eating fish
out of them could be useful to a few folks who have passed through
here. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

What makes you think you have to respond? Serious personal insecurity
perhaps? All you do is lower yourself to their level. Remember the
old saying about never wrestling a pig? Both of you get dirty and he
enjoys it.

Oh I enjoy it occasionally.

Then why do you lie about suing them, or having them killed? That's a
strange reaction to something you "enjoy."

"Having" them killed? I submitted their names to those keeping the
List.

BS There is no list.

Cites?

"Cite" chuckle that there *IS* a list.

No one believes there is any "list" of those to be "culled". It is
known that you are a liar:

* 264mph motorcycle ride
* one-handed pull ups
* house at 1900+ feet elevation
* "hundreds" of "drug dealers" put in prison
* shooting ground squirrels at 200+ yards with handgun
* kicking light-bulbs off the ceiling
* "mercenary" work in southern Africa
* combat military activity in Vietnam

All of those are known lies. You have never offered a shred of support
for your "list" claims, despite the fact that you have the entire burden
of proof.

There is no list. This is proved by facts and irrefutable logic.

You are a lying ****...and a ****ing goddamned *THIEF*. That's more
than *SIX* times I've called you a ****ing thief, you
****-****bag-liar-cocksucker. Let's have your best shot, *THIEF*. Get
ready to eat .50 caliber lead, *THIEF*.

You ****ing zero. I will strangle you with my ****ing bare hands.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Nope. But it's hilarious to contrast your dumpster diving with your
claimed skills.

One precludes the other? Really?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dump...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Only thing Ive not found in a dumpster so far are guns. However..I
did pull out 11 sets of dies, 4000 primers (large and small rifle),
1200 (more or less) bullets..mostly .30 with a few hundred 7mm, and 15
lbs of gun powder. That was about 15 yrs ago.

All bull****, you cheap ****.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Wieber has never dumpster-dived, although by rights he ought to have
done. Wieber is on food stamps and Medi-Cal (Medicaid to the rest of
the country.) Wieber is the consummate dole scrounger. He pretends to
be a conservative, but he suckles at the public teat all month long.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

How do you rank this "viciousness" compared to your declarations of
death warrants?

Death warrants?

"Having" them killed? I submitted their names to those keeping
theList."

I guess you'll never admit that claiming you're having folks killed is
a tad worse than name calling.

Having folks killed? Who was killed?

Nobody. And as any sensible reader can plainly see, I said you
*claimed* to be having folks killed. The stupidest lie you ever told
on Usenet. You couldn't have proven your impotence any more thoroughly
if you'd set out to do it on purpose.

Cliff? Lee Harrison? Farfoo?
There is a very long List of internet trolls who are no longer walking
this planet..but are buried in it.

See, you just did it again. All BS. You didn't kill anyone, and you
don't appear to have any real friends at all, much less any who would
kill for you. For example, people with good friends don't need to
dumpster dive.

Say.,..you left out the perfect name for yourself....Mabu!! A very
famous internet personality! Heart of steel!! Loafs have been
written about you!!!

Do yourself a favor. Instead of blasting out "loafs" of diversionary
crap, just answer the simple questions asked.

Where are your computer wiener friends, and your murder squad friends?
You've written dozens of detailed descriptions of my death. How many
more years will your associates wait for you to write the perfect
recipe, before they finally take action?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Nope. But it's hilarious to contrast your dumpster diving with your
claimed skills.

One precludes the other? Really?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dump...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Only thing Ive not found in a dumpster so far are guns.

WTF? You told me how good the half-eaten Big Macs were, that you
pulled from a Dumpster, a decade ago.

The only questions are, was he lying then, or is he lying now, or did
he lie both times?

"So I went dumpster diving. And I sat in a house with no gas or
electricity and ate my dumpster food, and shared it with my dogs and
cats. We all were happy to have food. For two weeks."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...ddd7a2af9e6173

Now he says he only gets guns from dumpsters. But what's a $75 an hour
guy doing in dumpsters in the first place? The fantasies of
Wieberworld never make any sense. What does make sense is that Wieber
knows all the best dumpsters from which to rescue crap he can take
home or to the scrapyard. Jibes perfectly with the observable facts of
his subsistence lifestyle, need for charity, and decades of debt.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Nope. But it's hilarious to contrast your dumpster diving with your
claimed skills.

One precludes the other? Really?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dump...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Only thing Ive not found in a dumpster so far are guns.

WTF? You told me how good the half-eaten Big Macs were, that you
pulled from a Dumpster, a decade ago.

The only questions are, was he lying then, or is he lying now, or did
he lie both times?

"So I went dumpster diving. And I sat in a house with no gas or
electricity and ate my dumpster food, and shared it with my dogs and
cats. We all were happy to have food. For two weeks."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...ddd7a2af9e6173

Now he says he only gets guns from dumpsters.

To be fair, he said that guns are the only things he's *not* found in
dumpsters. I initially missed that, too.

However, whenever he brings up dumpsters (should be capitalized,
because it's a trade name, but what the hell...), I remember that
genuinely absurd string of tales, and some numbnuts who defended
Gunner by swooning over the quality of strawberry shortcake he finds
in dumpsters himeself. Gunner attracts some real nutcases who support
him.

But what's a $75 an hour
guy doing in dumpsters in the first place? The fantasies of
Wieberworld never make any sense. What does make sense is that Wieber
knows all the best dumpsters from which to rescue crap he can take
home or to the scrapyard. Jibes perfectly with the observable facts of
his subsistence lifestyle, need for charity, and decades of debt.

It looks like you're still locked into facts, logic and common sense.
In terms of reading their posts, I've moved on. Most of the
discussions in the survivalist NGs, which includes Gunner and all of
their cross-postings here, are a window into the new tribalism, where
truth and civility are meaningless, where insults are the favored
currency, and where attitude is everything.

I've joked about posting and reading in alt.survival about taking
notes for cultural anthropology g, but really, that's all that's
worth the time -- getting some insights into what's happened to
thought and fact-finding. It's pretty disturbing, but it's less
disorienting than wondering why it's considered acceptable to threaten
others' lives over political disagreements.

The real neck-snapper for me occurred a few years ago, when Larry, who
generally is pretty mild-mannered, suggested that we should threaten
elected representatives with guns if they don't adhere to policies
that amount to those of the Tea Party. I really couldn't believe it
and I asked him a couple of times is he was serious. He said he was.

Aside from the people who really are here to discuss metalworking (a
dwindling number), most of the rest -- and, numerically, most are
cross-posters from the nutbag NGs -- really are nuts.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 19:08:43 -0700, Gunner Asch

From: Gunner Asch gunner_asrschloch@cocksuckers_in_taft.****s
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: RCM hits a new low
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 19:08:43 -0700

wrote:

Nope. But it's hilarious to contrast your dumpster diving with your
claimed skills.

One precludes the other? Really?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dump...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Only thing Ive not found in a dumpster so far are guns. However..I
did pull out 11 sets of dies, 4000 primers (large and small rifle),
1200 (more or less) bullets..mostly .30 with a few hundred 7mm, and 15
lbs of gun powder. That was about 15 yrs ago.

All bull****, you cheap ****.

Cites?

You can blovate all you want....but until you post relevant
cites...its nothing more than a hate filled rant from a mentally ill
mental midget. But..we have come to expect that from you.

I should mention that yeah..I have pulled dies,powder, primers and so
forth from dumpsters and the one big score I mentoned above did
happen.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LFkNNhY4diq3UCy13
https://photos.app.goo.gl/w14z8eaWxdC4DraY2
https://photos.app.goo.gl/k4mtpgWZwjRm5HRH2

Think I actually went out and bought (3) sets of 30 carbine dies? Its
been 40 yrs since I owned a 30 carbine. I find stuff regularly.
Dumpster, yard sales, swap meets and so forth. Now I know you really
dont have the concept down...being stuck in the Home for decades as
you have been..but folks do tend to aqquire Stuff when one has friends
and intelligence.

Need 60 rds of NOS Weatherby 264 Mag brass? 200 rds of 6.5 and 200
7.7 Jab brass, Lapua, NOS? Of course you dont. They dont even let you
have something to cut paper with, do they?

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!!

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 19:07:15 -0700, Gunner Asch

wrote:

[...]

Gonna be an interesting thing to see..a dead man trying to strangle
someone.

Shrug

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

From: Gunner Asch gunner_asrschloch@cocksuckers_in_taft.****s
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 19:08:43 -0700

wrote:

[...]

Where do you get your Weatherby ammo, in the same place as Pox von
Sputum gets his unobtanium guns?

Weatherby calls the ammo 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum. There is no
"Weatherby 264 Mag," and there never was.

--
Ed Huntress

200 rds of 6.5 and 200
7.7 Jab brass, Lapua, NOS? Of course you dont. They dont even let you
have something to cut paper with, do they?

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!!

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Nope. But it's hilarious to contrast your dumpster diving with your
claimed skills.

One precludes the other? Really?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dump...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Only thing Ive not found in a dumpster so far are guns.

WTF? You told me how good the half-eaten Big Macs were, that you
pulled from a Dumpster, a decade ago.

The only questions are, was he lying then, or is he lying now, or did
he lie both times?

"So I went dumpster diving. And I sat in a house with no gas or
electricity and ate my dumpster food, and shared it with my dogs and
cats. We all were happy to have food. For two weeks."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...ddd7a2af9e6173

Now he says he only gets guns from dumpsters.

To be fair, he said that guns are the only things he's *not* found in
dumpsters. I initially missed that, too.

Oh well, he'll soon enough contradict himself to match the knocks,
assuming he hasn't already. He seems to be unable to grasp the
contradiction between the $75 an hour black tie talk, and dumpster
scrounging.

However, whenever he brings up dumpsters (should be capitalized,
because it's a trade name, but what the hell...), I remember that
genuinely absurd string of tales, and some numbnuts who defended
Gunner by swooning over the quality of strawberry shortcake he finds
in dumpsters himeself. Gunner attracts some real nutcases who support
him.

Not many supporting him these days though. Some of the RCM
knuckledraggers were Okay with 2 decades of deadbeatitis, but had to
draw the line when it stretched out to three in real time.

But what's a $75 an hour
guy doing in dumpsters in the first place? The fantasies of
Wieberworld never make any sense. What does make sense is that Wieber
knows all the best dumpsters from which to rescue crap he can take
home or to the scrapyard. Jibes perfectly with the observable facts of
his subsistence lifestyle, need for charity, and decades of debt.

It looks like you're still locked into facts, logic and common sense.
In terms of reading their posts, I've moved on. Most of the
discussions in the survivalist NGs, which includes Gunner and all of
their cross-postings here, are a window into the new tribalism, where
truth and civility are meaningless, where insults are the favored
currency, and where attitude is everything.

Too bad attitude isn't legal currency. Then some of these dolts
wouldn't be discussing their scrounged computers and crappy Internet
connections. I had to chuckle when I read a complaint about the high
price of multitools. An astronomical 60 bucks or some such. A new
measure of low-end retirement. Meanwhile, I am the Warren Buffett
of multitool purchasing apparently. I carry an expensive one, and when
it broke I though nothing about buying a second one to use while
waiting for the first to be repaired... for free of course, because
that's how Warren would handle it.

I've joked about posting and reading in alt.survival about taking
notes for cultural anthropology g, but really, that's all that's
worth the time -- getting some insights into what's happened to
thought and fact-finding. It's pretty disturbing, but it's less
disorienting than wondering why it's considered acceptable to threaten
others' lives over political disagreements.

The threats are crazy enough, but the absurdity goes into another
dimension when Wieber complains bitterly that folks are mean to him,
except when he's boasting about how much he enjoys folks being mean to
him.

The real neck-snapper for me occurred a few years ago, when Larry, who
generally is pretty mild-mannered, suggested that we should threaten
elected representatives with guns if they don't adhere to policies
that amount to those of the Tea Party. I really couldn't believe it
and I asked him a couple of times is he was serious. He said he was.

Many more are serious about stuff like that. If not quite dumb enough
to talk about it outright, more than dumb enough to make it obvious
from their comments.

Aside from the people who really are here to discuss metalworking (a
dwindling number), most of the rest -- and, numerically, most are
cross-posters from the nutbag NGs -- really are nuts.

.... but fun to read sometimes. The variations on Hillary bashing are
the best, but soon to be overtaken by JFK stuff it appears.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I should mention that yeah..I have pulled dies,powder, primers and so
forth from dumpsters

And yet you always take offense when people accuse you of being a
scrounger. You're leaving little doubt it's your primary occupation.

and the one big score I mentoned above did
happen.

Needing to corroborate your own stories is lame.

"Some are..most are true. Its up the the reader to decide."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....Q/fnjDBa36EAAJ

It's decided. Your word is worthless.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 08:23:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Gonna be an interesting thing to see..a dead man trying to strangle
someone.

The only deaths around here will be from natural causes. And you're
first in line because you're too weak to quit your self destructive
habits. Oh wait, is it still natural causes when one ODs on nicotine,
caffeine, and **** food?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I should mention that yeah..I have pulled dies,powder, primers and so
forth from dumpsters

And yet you always take offense when people accuse you of being a
scrounger. You're leaving little doubt it's your primary occupation.

Offense? I take great pride in being a scrounger.

and the one big score I mentoned above did
happen.

Needing to corroborate your own stories is lame.

Yes it is. Having had blovating cocksuckers like you continually
making claims that nothing is true..and Im a thief....makes
corroboration not necessary..but handy to prove you to be a ****head.

"Some are..most are true. Its up the the reader to decide."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....Q/fnjDBa36EAAJ

It's decided. Your word is worthless.

Its decided by you. And of course..you are mentally ill.
So..shrug..what more needs to be said?

Im curious...is it true that you are actually the ruler of the galaxy?
Snicker

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Only? In fact..I said the only thing Ive NOT found in dumpsters are
guns. So thats simply more lies you spew. You really need to work on
that..trying to tell the truth more than you lie..will do oddles for
your credibility. Which at the moment..is in the deep negative
numbers.

And yeah..we did eat from a dumpster a few times..when things were
really..really bad. One of the worst times of my life. But we
survived and lived through it and drove on. And?

You poor *******... would have been standing on a corner begging
pocket change and eats from passers by. Shows the difference
...well..one of the differences..between us. I suck it up and drive
on. You simply suck.

Now you simply sit in your room at the Home and people bring you food
and drink. Id have traded for that a couple times in my life. Shrug

Now with that...plink

Gunner, setting the timer to see how quickly nym 894 comes into play.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 09:50:14 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

To be fair, he said that guns are the only things he's *not* found in
dumpsters. I initially missed that, too.

Oh well, he'll soon enough contradict himself to match the knocks,
assuming he hasn't already. He seems to be unable to grasp the
contradiction between the $75 an hour black tie talk, and dumpster
scrounging.

Life is not often on a straignt and level. Lots of dirt poor people
died millionares..lots of millionaires died dirt poor.

You really didnt know this?

My..but you certainly are ignorant..and of course..stupid.

Ignorance can be corrected...stupid is for life.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Aside from the people who really are here to discuss metalworking (a
dwindling number), most of the rest -- and, numerically, most are
cross-posters from the nutbag NGs -- really are nuts.

... but fun to read sometimes. The variations on Hillary bashing are
the best, but soon to be overtaken by JFK stuff it appears.

Watching you and Fast Eddy sucking up to Leftists is more than we need
to know about who and what you are.

And its not good.

Shrug

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

How do you rank this "viciousness" compared to your declarations of
death warrants?

Death warrants?

"Having" them killed? I submitted their names to those keeping
theList."

I guess you'll never admit that claiming you're having folks killed is
a tad worse than name calling.

Having folks killed? Who was killed?

Nobody. And as any sensible reader can plainly see, I said you
*claimed* to be having folks killed. The stupidest lie you ever told
on Usenet. You couldn't have proven your impotence any more thoroughly
if you'd set out to do it on purpose.

Claimed? CItes? Oh..this is more of your buffoonery. Gotcha.

Cliff? Lee Harrison? Farfoo?
There is a very long List of internet trolls who are no longer walking
this planet..but are buried in it.

See, you just did it again. All BS. You didn't kill anyone, and you
don't appear to have any real friends at all, much less any who would
kill for you. For example, people with good friends don't need to
dumpster dive.

Did what? I didnt claim to kill anyone that used to be found on
Usenet. Cites?

Say.,..you left out the perfect name for yourself....Mabu!! A very
famous internet personality! Heart of steel!! Loafs have been
written about you!!!

Do yourself a favor. Instead of blasting out "loafs" of diversionary
crap, just answer the simple questions asked.

But all you can do is provide loafs. Lots and lots of loafs.

Where are your computer wiener friends, and your murder squad friends?
You've written dozens of detailed descriptions of my death. How many
more years will your associates wait for you to write the perfect
recipe, before they finally take action?

Time will tell. Shrug

Enjoy your remaining days.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I'm curious: Have you ever had severe food poisoning? I had salmonella
once and was hospitalized. It didn't help. My fear was that I *wasn't*
going to die.

Only a fool eats from a dumpster...a garbage-eating fool with no self
respect.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

It adds a certain flavor to life

Ah, the old "can't get a job because of my addiction to crazy" flavor.
You should suggest it to Ben and Jerry's.

Huh? I have a job. I grossed about $1500 in the past 4 days.

Nope. You're always saying you have another thousand or two. But
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C
makes it clear that you don't have $85. Current bills will go to lien
exactly like decades of previous ones.

What..you mean I shouldnt buy food, fuel, dog food etc etc and put it
all against my property taxes? Whatever are you smoking?

Not a
great week, but not half bad. I did spend about $100 on fuel, and I
need new battery clamps on my van battery, which will be installed
sometime today. The wife is in the hospital as I type this and will
be there for the next day or two..so I need to get the vehicle back to
spec. I got home at about 3:30 this morning, posted a bit before
crashing..then the dogs wanted Daddy up..so I dragged my old ass out
of bed, opened up a nice cold Monster and sat down in front of the
computer. When I wake up..I have to drag a welder out to the alley
and weld up the frame on a Dodge pickup truck for the roommate so he
can finish the repair and get paid for it.

Elaboration has only ever done one thing for you - make the situation
worse.

Welded up the Chevy Colorado an hour or so ago. Owner came and picked
it up after inspecting the job. He is happy..the mechanic is happy
and I just earned another $100. Shrug.

and
allows me to never forget certain individuals who will someday reap
their rewards..

Try fantasizing about something useful for a change. Better yet, stop
fantasizing... as if you could.

Fantasizing? Oh..you mean like some people use countless nyms in a
deranged effort to be hundreds of different people..as they are
ashamed of who they actually are..and it gives them a warm and fuzzy
feeling to be new people several times a day? That's madness writ
large.
They obviously hate who they are..what they are..and try over and
over again to be someone else. The same utter buffoonery still shows
through however..and they are really wasting their time and energy.
But...mental as they are...they never listen.

More ridiculous elaboration!

Cites?

LOL!

Its sad and funny watching them do this. Sometimes we put them into
the bozo bin immediately..other times..we play with them a bit..but
they always always go into the bozo bin sooner or later. When they
realize no one is reading their buffoonery..they grab another nym and
try to be someone else again. Its utterly manic behavior and as I said
above...they never learn. That bitter and vicious streak they
have..drives them to such behavior.

How do you rank this "viciousness" compared to your declarations of
death warrants?

Death warrants?

LOL! Frequently.

You are certainly aware I never ever change my nym or header
info..and if no one wanted to read what I had to say....could easily
and simply plink me into silence on their computer.

What, and miss out on your latest phony conservative fantasies? No
way! You made yourself the perfect poster boy for your loser tribe.
It's fun to read you bozos talking about "tight" cash at the same time
you demean others for being stupid.

So why have you changed your nym 893 times so far?

He hasn't. No one has. You're pulling those numbers out of your flabby
doughy ass.

I never...ever force my views on anyone who doesnt want to read them.

Your assertion is absurd. No one can be forced to read anything,
anywhere. But you pollute newsgroups with off topic BS, issue phony
death warrants when people make fun of you, and then pretend you're a
victim.

Your stance is absurd.

It isn't. It's spot-on correct.

To do otherwise.. [sic] is buffoonery. Im here. I post. If you dont like
what I post... [sic] put me in the bozo bin and never have to bother yourself
with my verbage again.

Idiotic overuse of ellipses, again. You are so daintily affected, Wieber.

No. You made your bed and insist you like laying in it. Why should
anyone deprive you of your pleasure? chuckle

So why have you changed your nym 893 times to date?

He hasn't. No one has.

Your [sic]

*you're*, you illiterate ****wad.

ashamed of who you are....

Idiotic overuse of ellipsis, again. Stupid daintily affected queer.

I dont blame you.

LOL! So you can tap '...' a couple of dozen times per post, but can't
find the apostrophe key. You're a joke, Wieber - a buffoon, in addition
to being a thieving dole scrounger.

Its quite simple, no?

But then..I do have a tinsey sadistic streak in my nature that I
usually keep tucked well away.

No, you display it all the time. Ask any HR person where you've
applied for a job. If they're candid they'll tell you they've seen it,
and it was cause for immediate disqualification.

Really? Ive talked to a dozen or so. I never get hired, because Im
too old. So you are saying that HR is lying then?

You're lying about getting any positive feedback from any HR
department. No employers I know would disqualify you on age alone. All
would disqualify you instantly when they see your Usenet rubbish. Most
would never get that far because you can't resist crazily exaggerating
your capabilities, and no one falls for such obvious rank BS.

Got cites?

None needed.

That isn't, and never was, the trump card you stupidly imagine it to be,
Wieber.

I let certain of the freaks suckle on
it occasionally.

It certainly is more moderate than taking a few days off and going and
killing them as artfully as I can think up...no?

That's like saying that dumpster diving is more moderate than flying
to any of these. http://tinyurl.com/ybdjg9wb

Flying to foreign restaurants? Whatever for? I can get good eats
close at hand without spending thousands of dollars for a meal. Id
rather spend it on things that dont get **** out in a couple hours.
Wouldnt you?

You can always be counted on for a new, ridiculous non sequitur.

You can always be counted on for new lies

LOL! That's rich.

You seem to have a problem with "dumpster diving" for some reason.

Nope. But it's hilarious to contrast your dumpster diving with your
claimed skills.

One precludes the other? Really?

Yes.

Why
is that? Finding good, usable Stuff that another person casts into
the trash because they are in a hurry to move away..or dont realize
its value, or cant be bothered to save the boyfriend/girlfriends
Stuff...shrug. If dumpster diving was such a bad thing...the Salvation
Army and Goodwill would be long out of business...no?

Btw..this is nym 893.

List them. You can't because it's just another stupid number you
pulled out of your ass.

(VBG)

Laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

Concession of defeat noted.

107 more..and you break 1000 nyms. Seems as
though your meds are definately not..not working. Sad
really..but..not my problem. Shrug.

Four more idiotic and affected uses of ellipses.

You are not a good writer.

I agree, no problem. What's your complaint?

Oh its a problem alright. However..its not MY problem.

Your being a bad writer, a chronic liar, a broke-ass dole scrounger
*are* your problems.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Aside from the people who really are here to discuss metalworking (a
dwindling number), most of the rest -- and, numerically, most are
cross-posters from the nutbag NGs -- really are nuts.

... but fun to read sometimes. The variations on Hillary bashing are
the best, but soon to be overtaken by JFK stuff it appears.

Watching you and Fast Eddy sucking up to Leftists is more than we need
to know about who and what you are.

And its not good.

Shrug

A "leftist," in your parlance, is someone who doesn't advocate killing
elected representatives they don't agree with.

You aren't right, and you aren't left, Gunner. You're just nuts.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

From: Gunner Asch gunner_asrschloch@cocksuckers_in_taft.****s
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 19:08:43 -0700

wrote:

Nope. But it's hilarious to contrast your dumpster diving with your
claimed skills.

One precludes the other? Really?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dump...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Only thing Ive not found in a dumpster so far are guns. However..I
did pull out 11 sets of dies, 4000 primers (large and small rifle),
1200 (more or less) bullets..mostly .30 with a few hundred 7mm, and 15
lbs of gun powder. That was about 15 yrs ago.

All bull****, you cheap ****.

Cites?

None needed. The idea is preposterous on its face.

You can blovate [sic]

LOL! Don't use words you don't know and can't spell, ****.

all you want....but until you poast relevant
cites

Post a "cite" to prove that there's a "list".
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

There will be no dead man unless it's your next cardiac episode or
stroke proves fatal, ****.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I should mention that yeah..I have pulled dies,powder, primers and so
forth from dumpsters

And yet you always take offense when people accuse you of being a
scrounger. You're leaving little doubt it's your primary occupation.

Offense? I take great pride in being a scrounger.

and the one big score I mentoned above did
happen.

Needing to corroborate your own stories is lame.

Yes it is. Having had blovating cocksuckers like you continually
making claims that nothing is true..and Im a thief....makes
corroboration not necessary..but handy to prove you to be a ****head.

"Some are..most are true. Its up the the reader to decide."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....Q/fnjDBa36EAAJ

It's decided. Your word is worthless.

Its [sic] decided by you.

It's decided by everyone, ****flaps. Your word is worthless.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Bingo.

However, whenever he brings up dumpsters (should be capitalized,
because it's a trade name, but what the hell...), I remember that
genuinely absurd string of tales, and some numbnuts who defended
Gunner by swooning over the quality of strawberry shortcake he finds
in dumpsters himeself. Gunner attracts some real nutcases who support
him.

Not many supporting him these days though. Some of the RCM
knuckledraggers were Okay with 2 decades of deadbeatitis, but had to
draw the line when it stretched out to three in real time.

I think even Caster gave up supporting him. About the only one left is
that ****ing goddamned flea ray-ray.

[...]

The threats are empty woofing. That's what makes them so comically absurd.

The real neck-snapper for me occurred a few years ago, when Larry, who
generally is pretty mild-mannered, suggested that we should threaten
elected representatives with guns if they don't adhere to policies
that amount to those of the Tea Party. I really couldn't believe it
and I asked him a couple of times is he was serious. He said he was.

Many more are serious about stuff like that. If not quite dumb enough
to talk about it outright, more than dumb enough to make it obvious
from their comments.

Aside from the people who really are here to discuss metalworking (a
dwindling number), most of the rest -- and, numerically, most are
cross-posters from the nutbag NGs -- really are nuts.

... but fun to read sometimes. The variations on Hillary bashing are
the best, but soon to be overtaken by JFK stuff it appears.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

More affected overuse of ellipses. You write like ****.

No one believes you ate food you scrounged out of a dumpster for two weeks.

You poor *******... would have been standing on a corner begging
pocket change and eats from passers by.

He never would have been in the situation in the first place.

Now you simply sit in your room at the Home

Stale.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

How do you rank this "viciousness" compared to your declarations of
death warrants?

Death warrants?

"Having" them killed? I submitted their names to those keeping
theList."

I guess you'll never admit that claiming you're having folks killed is
a tad worse than name calling.

Having folks killed? Who was killed?

Nobody. And as any sensible reader can plainly see, I said you
*claimed* to be having folks killed. The stupidest lie you ever told
on Usenet. You couldn't have proven your impotence any more thoroughly
if you'd set out to do it on purpose.

Claimed? CItes?

LOL!

1. Cliff Huprich
2. "Ive not gutted a man..."

You ****ing lying impotent clown scrounger.

Cliff? Lee Harrison? Farfoo?
There is a very long List of internet trolls who are no longer walking
this planet..but are buried in it.

See, you just did it again. All BS. You didn't kill anyone, and you
don't appear to have any real friends at all, much less any who would
kill for you. For example, people with good friends don't need to
dumpster dive.

Did what? I didnt claim to kill anyone

You claimed to know that they died at the hands of others due to their
participation here. It's a lie.

Say.,..you left out the perfect name for yourself....Mabu!! A very
famous internet personality! Heart of steel!! Loafs have been
written about you!!!

Do yourself a favor. Instead of blasting out "loafs" of diversionary
crap, just answer the simple questions asked.

But all you can do is provide loafs

LOL!

Where are your computer wiener friends, and your murder squad friends?
You've written dozens of detailed descriptions of my death. How many
more years will your associates wait for you to write the perfect
recipe, before they finally take action?

Time will tell.

No. There never will be any "cull". You know this. You agree.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Still want to continue lying and saying you haven't threatened anyone
with death, Wieber?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

And yeah..we did eat from a dumpster a few times..when things were
really..really bad. One of the worst times of my life. But we
survived and lived through it and drove on. And?

Your dumpster stories don't jibe with these quotes.

"In the past 40 yrs..I think Ive been unemployed for a total of
hummm...6 days."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....eb24039fa0acfd

"Ive only been unemployed for about 3 months"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...89d0323c4125cf

Of course the two quotes contradict each other as well, which has
become your trademark.

Now with that...plink

How ridiculous. What's the point of running away when you know full
well you'll begin responding to any nym I use?

Gunner, setting the timer to see how quickly nym 894 comes into play.

What happened to that list of nyms I asked you to post? You have it
right? How else could you arrive at a number? LOL You always write
more rubbish instead of posting proof. For the same reason you can't
post the DD214, the Hotel Econoline registration, the bike
registrations, the land contracts, the job offers, etc.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Aside from the people who really are here to discuss metalworking (a
dwindling number), most of the rest -- and, numerically, most are
cross-posters from the nutbag NGs -- really are nuts.

... but fun to read sometimes. The variations on Hillary bashing are
the best, but soon to be overtaken by JFK stuff it appears.

Watching you and Fast Eddy sucking up to Leftists is more than we need
to know about who and what you are.

Just another stupid lie that doesn't help your position at all.

And its not good.

I'm doing quite well. Retirement income began exceeding outgo a couple
decades ago. The positive balance keeps increasing, and I'm actively
looking to buy stuff for the fun of it. As opposed to a lifetime of
*being* conservative, instead of a phony conservative like you. You'd
be doing well to be half as "not good." Instead, you're living hand to
mouth, dependent on charity, and trying to spin your way out of it by
telling stupid lies about making thousands of drug arrests, riding a
motorcycle 264 mph, etc.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Where are your computer wiener friends, and your murder squad friends?
You've written dozens of detailed descriptions of my death. How many
more years will your associates wait for you to write the perfect
recipe, before they finally take action?

Time will tell. Shrug

No. It is plainly evident that the computer wienies and the scary
friends never existed.

Enjoy your remaining days.

LOL You started writing that rubbish 7 or 8 years ago. How many more
remaining days do you say I have now?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I should mention that yeah..I have pulled dies,powder, primers and so
forth from dumpsters

And yet you always take offense when people accuse you of being a
scrounger. You're leaving little doubt it's your primary occupation.

Offense?

Yes, when you aren't making up stories about the great food and finds.

I take great pride in being a scrounger.

Can you even imagine the pride of accomplishment of being able to pay
the rent on time, all the time? Or of buying your own place so you
don't need to rent? Nope.

Needing to corroborate your own stories is lame.

Yes it is.

Too bad nobody else will do it for you. That's one of the problems
with making **** up.

Having had blovating cocksuckers like you continually
making claims that nothing is true..and Im a thief....

That wasn't me, but yeah, it's true. For starters, you take charity
because you prefer BSing to working, and spending what money you do
have on crap instead of being responsible. That's stealing from the
charitable.

"Some are..most are true. Its up the the reader to decide."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....Q/fnjDBa36EAAJ

It's decided. Your word is worthless.

Its decided by you.

And everybody. Based on your own stories, which frequently contradict
one another. Your fault for being as incompetent at lying as at
everything else.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:21:04 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On 10/23/2017 10:56 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

And yeah..we did eat from a dumpster a few times..when things were
really..really bad. One of the worst times of my life

More affected overuse of ellipses. You write like ****.

No one believes you ate food you scrounged out of a dumpster for two weeks.

I absolutely believe he feeds his dogs dumpster food. He's scrounging
for scrap all the time. He's bound to come across stuff that saves him
buying dog food, which allows more days at his BSin on his 'puter, and
or more smokes and Dew.

You poor *******... would have been standing on a corner begging
pocket change and eats from passers by.

He never would have been in the situation in the first place.

Exactly. And if I had been, I have plenty of friends to call on for
help.

Now you simply sit in your room at the Home

Stale.

With Wieber everything is about quantity, nothing is about quality.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

To be fair, he said that guns are the only things he's *not* found in
dumpsters. I initially missed that, too.

Oh well, he'll soon enough contradict himself to match the knocks,
assuming he hasn't already. He seems to be unable to grasp the
contradiction between the $75 an hour black tie talk, and dumpster
scrounging.

Life is not often on a straignt and level. Lots of dirt poor people
died millionares.

List some you know. You can't.

lots of millionaires died dirt poor.

List some you know. You can't.

You really didnt know this?

I don't know anyone with as many skills as you claim to have, period.
Of those I know who actually have lots of skills, none has ever had
your three *decades* of rough times.

Ignorance can be corrected.

Not in your case, obviously.

..stupid is for life.