Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rudy Canoza[_5_] Rudy Canoza[_5_] is offline

Default RCM hits a new low

On 10/17/2017 11:40 AM, Cemetery Polka wrote:
On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:51:11 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars.

Bwahahaha! Exactly what did you think was going to happen when you
wrote, for a single example, this "non-flame?"

"The Great Cull will do just that after all the gun grabbers and
mentally ill Leftwingers are killed and bulldozed into mass graves in
the very very near future." (2013)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...8306d38b83c0e9

Exactly why did you think that RCM was an appropriate place for your
deluded fantasies?

I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

Let's use this recent example.

2017 Im glad..so very glad that I submitted your name to the List.
And for the reasons Ive already mentioned. I hope it takes a
very..very long time for you to breath your last breath. And
much...agony.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....E/k2KcktnqAAAJ

chortle Don't you just love his silly and pretentious overuse of
ellipses? And this from an assclown who can't be bothered to hit a
simple apostrophe in contractions.

Exactly what "attack" caused you to write so much about submitting
names to the "List?" Exactly what words caused you to declare so many
phony death sentences over the years?

Exactly who do you think will believe that you're blameless for the
decline of RCM?

Here are a couple of indisputable facts: if you hadn't **** all over
this newsgroup, it would be a far better place. If you'd used the
****ting time productively instead, you could have been less of a
loser.

Wieber is responsible for at least 95% of the politicization of this group.