Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default RCM hits a new low

On Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 11:35:27 AM UTC-4, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 03:11:28 -0700 (PDT), robobass
wrote:

On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 9:39:56 PM UTC+2, wrote:
It's really shame. Out of 134 new posts only 3 made it past my kill
filters. And of those 3 there was 1 that had to be added to the kill
file list. I can't figure out why they bother posting. Is it children
who are posting all the name calling posts?
Eric

I'm reading this on Google Groups. Have had no success with filters.

Har! Google Groups? That's a self-inflicted wound, Rob. VBG.

--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.

I dunno, it's free, it works, you learn to ignore the crap. In the past, I maintained a full usenet feed and passed it on to dozens of downstream systems and used many different newsreaders. I have personally witnessed the rise and fall of the medium.