Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RCM hits a new low

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 08:04:22 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 05:55:27 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 10:59:07 -0400, Neon John wrote:

On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:51:11 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

What makes you think you have to respond? Serious personal insecurity
perhaps? All you do is lower yourself to their level. Remember the
old saying about never wrestling a pig? Both of you get dirty and he
enjoys it.

Oh I enjoy it occasionally.

Then why do you lie about suing them, or having them killed? That's a
strange reaction to something you "enjoy."

"Having" them killed? I submitted their names to those keeping the
List. One assumes that they are to be killed at some point. It
certainly is taking much longer than Id had hoped, but...shrug..it is
out of my hands. Now if any of them wish to come visit me, you can be
assured the List is likely to be bypassed. They have continually
demonstrated extreme hostility towards me over years..which can be
easily shown over and over again..and its quite legal to "use deadly
force, when my life or the life of another is in immediate danger"

Now if deadly force is required..the question is...shall I report it?
Or should I simply borrow a backhoe and bury the individual AND his
vehicle on some quiet hillside and not bother to advise the
authorities? There are a goodly number of such individuals taking up
space in quiet valleys and on hillsides already..complete with their
vehicles ...here in the Central Valley. It seems to be something of a
tradition. Traditions are good...no?

It adds a certain flavor to life

Ah, the old "can't get a job because of my addiction to crazy" flavor.
You should suggest it to Ben and Jerry's.

Huh? I have a job. I grossed about $1500 in the past 4 days. Not a
great week, but not half bad. I did spend about $100 on fuel, and I
need new battery clamps on my van battery, which will be installed
sometime today. The wife is in the hospital as I type this and will
be there for the next day or two..so I need to get the vehicle back to
spec. I got home at about 3:30 this morning, posted a bit before
crashing..then the dogs wanted Daddy up..so I dragged my old ass out
of bed, opened up a nice cold Monster and sat down in front of the
computer. When I wake up..I have to drag a welder out to the alley
and weld up the frame on a Dodge pickup truck for the roommate so he
can finish the repair and get paid for it.

and
allows me to never forget certain individuals who will someday reap
their rewards..

Try fantasizing about something useful for a change. Better yet, stop
fantasizing... as if you could.

Fantasizing? Oh..you mean like some people use countless nyms in a
deranged effort to be hundreds of different people..as they are
ashamed of who they actually are..and it gives them a warm and fuzzy
feeling to be new people several times a day? That's madness writ
large.
They obviously hate who they are..what they are..and try over and
over again to be someone else. The same utter buffoonery still shows
through however..and they are really wasting their time and energy.
But...mental as they are...they never listen.

Its sad and funny watching them do this. Sometimes we put them into
the bozo bin immediately..other times..we play with them a bit..but
they always always go into the bozo bin sooner or later. When they
realize no one is reading their buffoonery..they grab another nym and
try to be someone else again. Its utterly manic behavior and as I said
above...they never learn. That bitter and vicious streak they
have..drives them to such behavior.

You are certainly aware I never ever change my nym or header
info..and if no one wanted to read what I had to say....could easily
and simply plink me into silence on their computer.

I never...ever force my views on anyone who doesnt want to read them.
To do otherwise..is buffoonery. Im here. I post. If you dont like
what I post...put me in the bozo bin and never have to bother yourself
with my verbage again. Its quite simple, no?

But then..I do have a tinsey sadistic streak in my nature that I
usually keep tucked well away.

No, you display it all the time. Ask any HR person where you've
applied for a job. If they're candid they'll tell you they've seen it,
and it was cause for immediate disqualification.

Really? Ive talked to a dozen or so. I never get hired, because Im
too old. So you are saying that HR is lying then?

I let certain of the freaks suckle on
it occasionally.

It certainly is more moderate than taking a few days off and going and
killing them as artfully as I can think up...no?

That's like saying that dumpster diving is more moderate than flying
to any of these. http://tinyurl.com/ybdjg9wb

Flying to foreign restaurants? Whatever for? I can get good eats
close at hand without spending thousands of dollars for a meal. Id
rather spend it on things that dont get **** out in a couple hours.
Wouldnt you?

You seem to have a problem with "dumpster diving" for some reason. Why
is that? Finding good, usable Stuff that another person casts into
the trash because they are in a hurry to move away..or dont realize
its value, or cant be bothered to save the boyfriend/girlfriends
Stuff...shrug. If dumpster diving was such a bad thing...the Salvation
Army and Goodwill would be long out of business...no?

Btw..this is nym 893. 107 more..and you break 1000 nyms. Seems as
though your meds are definately not..not working. Sad
really..but..not my problem. Shrug.

Gunner

---