Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RCM hits a new low

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 10:59:07 -0400, Neon John wrote:

On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:51:11 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

What makes you think you have to respond? Serious personal insecurity
perhaps? All you do is lower yourself to their level. Remember the
old saying about never wrestling a pig? Both of you get dirty and he
enjoys it.

Oh I enjoy it occasionally. It adds a certain flavor to life and
allows me to never forget certain individuals who will someday reap
their rewards..

But then..I do have a tinsey sadistic streak in my nature that I
usually keep tucked well away. I let certain of the freaks suckle on
it occasionally.

It certainly is more moderate than taking a few days off and going and
killing them as artfully as I can think up...no?

Gunner

John
John DeArmond
http://www.neon-john.com