Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Red Prepper Red Prepper is offline

Default RCM hits a new low

On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:46:04 -0700, wrote:
It's really shame. Out of 134 new posts only 3 made it past my kill
filters. And of those 3 there was 1 that had to be added to the kill
file list. I can't figure out why they bother posting. Is it

children
who are posting all the name calling posts?
Eric

Ed ****dress is getting g close to exercising the nuclear option over
at a.s.

When that happens, you will.be wishing it was only 134 posts.

I suggest you butt the hatchet with the ****. Reel him back in, not
sure what you guys did that caused him to stray.

Was it the fumes eminating from under his **** dress? Yeah, that
getting kind of old over at a.s. too. Good thing we have our surplus
NATO masks and cartridges. His **** really stinks!

Remember, he's yours and this close to exercising the nuclear option.
Once the button is pushed, there will be no crawling out of the
bunker for air