Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found and fixed

On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 22:00:21 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

jon_banquer wrote:

My LinkedIn profile makes it very clear. Suggest you learn to use
modern social business media.

As both Precision Machinist and I have stated, you're not very

C'mon, all you guys. Most of us have these assholes plonked. Please
stop replying to them and talking about them here. It's just ****in'
us good people off and making the idiots you're talking about happy.
Trolls feed on attention, and you've each already called them half a
dozen bad names...

--
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the
government fears the people, there is liberty."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 8:33:56 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
jon_banquer wrote:

Nothing worth repeating . Quit avoiding the question , where do you work ?

--

Snag

I already told you how to find the answer to your question. It's really not my problem that you and other Mark Wieber clique of idiot members are too ****ing stupid to learn how to use LinkedIn and other modern social business media.

Here are some more questions for you ****tard:

How many LinkedIn connections do I have?

Who has endorsed my skill set and what skills have I been endorsed for?

What is the name of my LinkedIn discussion group?

Why does my LinkedIn group membership read like a who's who of the CADCAM industry?

I expect you to get to work now and answer these questions promptly, bitch.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

jon_banquer wrote:

My LinkedIn profile makes it very clear. Suggest you learn to use

modern social business media.

As both Precision Machinist and I have stated, you're not very

C'mon, all you guys. Most of us have these assholes plonked. Please

stop replying to them and talking about them here. It's just ****in'

us good people off and making the idiots you're talking about happy.

Trolls feed on attention, and you've each already called them half a

dozen bad names...

--

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the

government fears the people, there is liberty."

Attributed to Thomas Jefferson, but Massah Ed, he doan tink it so.

Life is hard.

Life is even harder when you're as stupid as Larry Jackass and the rest of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots are.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

jon_banquer wrote:

My LinkedIn profile makes it very clear. Suggest you learn to use
modern social business media.

As both Precision Machinist and I have stated, you're not very

C'mon, all you guys. Most of us have these assholes plonked. Please
stop replying to them and talking about them here. It's just ****in'
us good people off and making the idiots you're talking about happy.
Trolls feed on attention, and you've each already called them half a
dozen bad names...

The cat is almost finished with his dead mouse ... OK Jonnyboi , your
fantasy is fulfilled . You have made it to The Bin . Bubbye .
Damn Larry , you're just like my wife , she doesn't let me have any fun
either .
--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

jon_banquer wrote:

My LinkedIn profile makes it very clear. Suggest you learn to use

modern social business media.

As both Precision Machinist and I have stated, you're not very

C'mon, all you guys. Most of us have these assholes plonked. Please

stop replying to them and talking about them here. It's just ****in'

us good people off and making the idiots you're talking about happy.

Trolls feed on attention, and you've each already called them half a

dozen bad names...

The cat is almost finished with his dead mouse ... OK Jonnyboi , your

fantasy is fulfilled . You have made it to The Bin . Bubbye .

Damn Larry , you're just like my wife , she doesn't let me have any fun

either .

--

Snag

You word is completely worthless Coombs. You have made the same claim at least five times. I own you. I always have and I always will.

Maybe you need to ask Precision Machinist for confirmation. :)

Thanks for playing. As per usual I spanked you so hard you have no idea what the **** hit you.

Suck it, bitch.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 18:42:17 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Doug Miller fired this volley in
:

Sounds like an interesting story there. Care to elaborate?

_I_ did not see it. Several people here have had first-person accountings
of how he got his chops smacked. It turns out, he treats EVERYONE like
****, and somebody at a metalworking convention took offense! G

Damn, I wish I'd been there to watch (and maybe contribute). Some people
just deserve an ass-whippin' every once in a while, and he qualifies at the
top of the list.

LLoyd

http://home.earthlink.net/~cadcamcnc...-Part%20II.pdf

Might help explain why Jonboi is a laughing stock....

And more..Ive had dealings with him as far back as 1998

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...nc/JA-BbciAkwI[1-25-false]

Some selected Jon Banquer quotes:

To determine the approximate IQ of a person, start at 120, then
subtract one for each time he says "****" or a similar crass
derivitive

"Bend over and let you're crack whore mother sodomize you harder till
what little you have for a brain starts to work." - Jon Banquer-

"Try a doughnut with you pathetic whining you obnoxious stupid little
****" - Jon Banquer

"And to think I owned 2 Honda Civics. By any chance did you start
banging Joe788's crack whore mother?"-Jon Banquer-

"Your right gk....LOL can I suck your dick now." -Jon Banquer-

"It fits tighter than a nuns ****." -Jon Banquer-

"My mother is a crack whore" -Jon Banquer-

"What an inconsiderate **** that little stalker bitch is." -Jon
Banquer-

"**** off and die asshole."-Jon Banquer-

"Get use to being owned, bitch."-Jon Banquer-

"How many more dicks will you be begging to suck?" -Jon Banquer-

Merry Christmas to everybody!

"Jam it up your ass, Looghe. Not everyone is Christian and not
everybody wants to be a Christian Numb Nutz Putz. Suggest you go back
to sodomizing dairy cows, Pete."-Jon Banquer -

You don't have to be a Christian to have a nice day do you?

"Shove your double standards up your ****ing ass, It's would be better
if you died... soon." -Jon Banquer-

"If someone doesn't understand where I'm coming from by now (you for
instance) they can go **** themselves as well." - Jon Banquer - Chula
Vista

"suggest you get back on your knees where a lying **** like you
belongs." -Jon Banquer-

"How much money do you OWE not including your outstanding tab with
your
crack whore mother?"-Jon Banquer-

"You don't love what your crack whore mother does to you? Does it have
something to do with how much your father laughs at you while your
bent over taking it in the ass? Being on your knees taking it in the
ass is your natural position. Suggest you be proud of who you and your
mother are." -Jon Banquer-

" I backup what I post on a daily basis. You back up when your crack
whore mother ****s you in the ass with here strap-on." - Jon Banquer-

"Speaking of sharing. Your father shares your crack whore mother with
anyone who has $5." -Jon Banquer -

"How about using your crack whore mother? Everyone else does." -Jon
Banquer-

"I OWN you! You ain't worth much but I make the most of your worthless
ass. Now get back on your knees you dumb ****." -Jon Banquer -

"Suggest you shut the **** up already and take what your crack whore
mother is giving you without squealing like a little pig. You're my
bitch and I own you. Suggest you accept reality for once and deal with
it." -Jon Banquer-

"Has something to do with being born to a crack whore mother and
having no idea who his daddy really is. At least he knows he's my
bitch and I enjoy using him on a daily
basis." -Jon Banquer -

"inches of strap-on dildo that your crack whore mother shoved up your
ass as you begged you father to tell her to stop." -Jon Banquer-

"The only thing bottom of the barrel is where these mother****ers will
be found by the time I'm done ****ing with them." -Jon Banquer-

"Figure it out for yourself or have your worthless crack whore mother
explain it to you while your father is pimping her out to John
Carroll." - Jon Banquer-

"Here is your "apology": **** off and die you worthless, lying ****ing
drunk." -Jon Banquer-

"Yeah, I'll get right on spending my time educating a dumb mother
****er like you right away. You will get what I choose to give you
when I choose to give it to you, bitch. -Jon Banquer-

"You really need to stop sucking dick Numb Nutz. Seriously you're a
major loser" Jon Banquer

"Your crack whore mother going down on anyone who might give her $5"
-Jon Banquer-

"Let me explain what humiliation is to you since you're so ****ing
stupid that you have no clue what humiliation really is. Humiliation
is you being sodomized by your mother wearing a strap-on.
Did your father suck off your mother's strap-on before she sodomized
you?" - Jon Banquer-

"Now do what you do best and go back to playing with your nuts, son."
- Jon Banquer

"Seems like you wanna talk about you crack addicted whore of a mother
who ****s you in the ass with her strap-on instead." -Jon Banquer-

"I'm sure your crack addicted whore mother always tells you she loves
you when you're bent over and hiding your face in shame in the corner.
Do you tell her how successful you are and how many seats Mastercam
has sold? Do you think she cares? Is this the reason you now prefer
men? " -Jon Banquer-

"WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. .. the sound you make
when your cracked addicted whore mother rapes you over and over and
over again." -Jon Banquer-

"Are you happy with the position your crack addicted whore mother puts
you in when she ****s you in the ass with her strap-on? You like being
bent over and taking it in the ass don't you? " -Jon Banquer-

"Why? You prefer men. The only exception you make is for your crack
addicted whore of a mother. " -Jon Banquer-

"Squeal like the raped little bitch your crack addicted whore mother
turned you into. It's so you! " -Jon Banquer-

"Your crack addicted whore mother cums hard when she has you in the
position she loves you to be in... on your knees in a corner squealing
like the lying little pig that you are. " -Jon Banquer-

"I feel sorry for your mother or whatever you call that crack whore
that spit you out." -Jon Banquer-

"Your mother does anyone. That's what happens when you're a crack
whore. Proud of her are you?" -Jon Banquer -

"You have every right to be proud of your crack whore mother. Look how
long she's been in business."-Jon Banquer-

"Of course that pails in comparison to your crack whore mother who is
still open for business 24/7/365. " - Jon Banquer -

BTW, **** Bill Gibbs.
What the **** does this mean?
**** off and die, Gary.
You can both go **** yourselves.
**** off and die Numb Nutz Putz
no one gives a ****
**** off and die you lying sodomized little bitch.
I wish to **** with idiots.
**** consensus and **** you.
It's put up or shut the **** up time ****bag.
You're under the mistaken impression that I give a ****
**** off and die with your whining bull**** asshole.
don't give a **** about doing the right thing
Suggest you **** off and die, asshole.
Time to grow the **** up.
I'd rather tell you to go **** yourself.
might wake the **** up and fire the slimy little bitch
**** Peter Smid, **** copyright law, etc.
max you right the **** out.
I don't and I doubt whether anyone gives a ****.
not give a **** if he's attacked
**** Ben Halpin, **** Lemon Grove and **** you.
waking the **** up.
not giving a ****
**** about CADCAM
Steve and SVL don't really give a **** about CADCAM
**** that asshole and **** you
**** no.
why not **** off and die.
What the **** is wrong with you Bob?
no one gives a **** about
Just another topic I don't give a **** about
American Machinist couldn't give a **** about true machining
don't give a **** about what their users / potential users really
want.
One other problem that annoys the **** out of us:
I don't give a **** what you would like
Your worthless, lying ****ing piece of ****.
Where the **** do you get off?
How the **** would I know if it changes the original numbers.
can go **** himself with his
full of **** once again
Your so ****ing stupid
how little you ****ing know and understand.
are also too ****ing stupid to understand
is also too ****ing stupid to know
You have no ****ing clues.
too ****ing stupid and lazy to even do that.
Give me a ****ing break.
think everyone is as ****ing stupid as you
Too bad you're too ****ing brain dead
you're so ****ing stupid that you have no clue
CADCAM ****ing sucks
Lathe is a ****ing joke
what's the ****ing problem?
you being objective is a ****ing joke.
you being objective is pretty ****ing funny to me, Bob
Good ****ing luck
get a ****ing life
--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 12:58:36 AM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

Might help explain why Jonboi is a laughing stock....

It explains why Mark Wieber and the rest of his clique of idiots are brain dead morons. :)

Can Mark Wieber explain why he lies constantly and constantly gets caught telling lies?

Should I repost one of the many threads that document some of Mark Wieber's many lies?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 12:58:36 AM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

Might help explain why Jonboi is a laughing stock....

It explains why Mark Wieber and the rest of his clique of idiots are
brain dead morons. :)

Can Mark Wieber explain why he lies constantly and constantly gets
caught telling lies?

Should I repost one of the many threads that document some of Mark
Wieber's many lies?

Because you're a morphing little cocksucker . Did you really think I
wouldn't notice the difference between jonbanqueer@ and jon_banqueer@ ??
Well , try again dicklicker , because my BozoBin has plenty of room for
any variation you care to try .
--
Snag
Oh , and FOAD

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Terry Coombs" fired this volley in news:4Cjzv.45684
:

I don't know Lloyds's exact situation , but from what I have seen of

his
posts he's more interested in other stuff - CNC doesn't exactly fit

the
pyro world ...

To be clear about it, Terry, some simple CNC is _part_ of my business,
because I design pyro manufacturing equipment as one of my business
lines; but it isn't my _business_, per se.

I am full-time and fully-dedicated to the fireworks industry, also doing
accident forensics and process/formula design. AND it's my hobby.

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
"Terry Coombs" fired this volley in
news:4Cjzv.45684 :

I don't know Lloyds's exact situation , but from what I have seen of
his posts he's more interested in other stuff - CNC doesn't exactly
fit the pyro world ...

To be clear about it, Terry, some simple CNC is _part_ of my business,
because I design pyro manufacturing equipment as one of my business
lines; but it isn't my _business_, per se.

I am full-time and fully-dedicated to the fireworks industry, also
doing accident forensics and process/formula design. AND it's my
hobby.

LLoyd

But but but ...Jon thinks every ones world should revolve around CNC , and
only the way he does it is right . For myself , I don't even have a power
feed on my mill . Manual machining is where I'm at , and where I'll stay , I
have no need for more advanced tooling for the usually simple stuff I do .
Heh , my lathe is as old as I am , and I'm old enough to retire ... it'll
still hold tolerances under a thou if I do my part .
My Daddy always told me "Get a job doing something you enjoy , and you'll
never "work" a day in your life.." . Sounds like you've done just that - and
pretty much so have I .
--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Terry Coombs" fired this volley in
news
But but but ...Jon thinks every ones world should revolve around CNC ,
and only the way he does it is right .

Actually, no, he doesn't. I checked into his entire work history. He has
never worked in the CNC world, has no job now, and with his
'interpersonal skills', never would keep a job if he lied his way into
one.

"The way he does it..." is to sit in front of his computer screen all
day, read about other people's CNC adventures, and collect his public
assistance checks. He can't even think on the fly! Have you noticed
that once he's cobbled up a description for someone or something, he
repeats it verbatim forever after? How many times has he repeated his
"clique of idiots" theme; Thousands? Not a word or punctuation changed.
It takes him hours to days to come up with a quirky little rejoinder that
pleases his warped sensibilities. When he finally does, it's cast in
stone -- because there is no _mind_ working behind that keyboard. Only
an angry, destitute, ignorant, socially inept, and porcine little ego.

The only "JB Tech" company listed in the greater SD area is JB Tech
Services, a TV and electronics repair company. Since the owner's picture
is on his ad, we can be certain Little Jonnie isn't part of that
business.

He is despised throughout the CNC community. Check any forum on which
he's participated to see for yourself. There are dozens, and he's as
"well respected" on _all_ of them as he is here.

And that miserable, despised, and lonely existance is what he's
maintained - according to his own Linked-in page - for the last 27 years.

Lloyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 3:58:36 AM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

Some selected Jon Banquer quotes:

To determine the approximate IQ of a person, start at 120, then
subtract one for each time he says "****" or a similar crass
derivitive

[many expletive-laden Banquer quotes snipped]

OK, I didn't count them all, but it seems that by his own reckoning, Banquer's IQ is what, 60 or 70?

Seriously, though, I don't know what his deal is, but many of us (me included, at times) seem to have this need to boast our superiority. If we all could just feel OK about what we do (as Terry has said), we wouldn't have the need to put others down. (and there I go, sounding like the liberal I am). We're not all high-tech super-precision machinists. I, for one, do just enough metalworking to support my electronics design business and to do the occasional hobby project. If I need any more complex work done, I job it out.. If I don't know how to do something, I ask here.

On the other hand, the easiest way to look skinny is to hang out with fat people.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 4:43:57 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
jon_banquer wrote:

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 12:58:36 AM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

Might help explain why Jonboi is a laughing stock....

It explains why Mark Wieber and the rest of his clique of idiots are

brain dead morons. :)

Can Mark Wieber explain why he lies constantly and constantly gets

caught telling lies?

Should I repost one of the many threads that document some of Mark

Wieber's many lies?

Because you're a morphing little cocksucker . Did you really think I

wouldn't notice the difference between jonbanqueer@ and jon_banqueer@ ??

Well , try again dicklicker , because my BozoBin has plenty of room for

any variation you care to try .

--

Snag

Oh , and FOAD

You keep lying, Coombs. You said I was in your bozo bin and I'm still not there. You keep making excuses because you're a spineless, pussy who reads everything I post.

You say I keep "morphing. That's another one of your many lies. I only post here with my own name.

How does it feel to be constantly kicked to the curb with FACTS because you're so dumb, Coombs?

You're my bitch. You always have been and you always will be.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 6:33:58 AM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
[...]

Facts:

I've spent two decades working in modern, high-tech, CNC machining job shops. I listed two of the recent ones I worked for yesterday. I've also posted pictures of my toolboxes/tools sitting in Qualcomm's prototype machine shop in the recent past. It's very easy to do a search and find them. I'm happy to provide a link to anyone who isn't a Mark Wieber clique of idiot member and who has demonstrated they can think for themselves.

Loud have never posted pictures of his shop or tools. I think there is very good reason why he hasn't. Loud's LinkedIn profile shows he has next to no endorsements and no real machining job shop background.

Loud lies. Loud lies often. I nail a liar like Loud to the wall with his lies and incompetence.

I will continue to kick Loud's worthless ass to the curb just like I do with other Mark Wieber clique of idiot members. It's incredibly easy to do. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 7:08:56 AM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:
[...]

Have you asked your mechanic what brake parts he used on your wife's car yet or are you still too much of a pussy to ask him and let us know what parts were used?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

Now that's funny.

My LinkedIn CADCAM Technology Leaders group has almost 2,200 member and is very active. It's an open group and anyone can read it. Its membership reads like a who's who of the CADCAM business.

It's just so easy to show how much Loud lies. I've made Loud fall apart like a cheap suit.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 1:16:50 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
[...]

I think the question that needs to be answered, Jon, is "Who, other than you, cares?" otherwise, it's just so much noise in the group.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:28:36 AM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:
[...]

The question that needs to be answered is why won't you post the information.

I think the answer is that you are embarrassed that your mechanic used OEM brake parts. OEM brake parts can be very expensive. If you posted the truth about what brake parts your mechanic used, it would make you look like a lazy fool who shoots his mouth off before gathering the required information..

Over many years of being active on Usenet, I've noticed anonymous posting pussies have a certain way of acting and you fit the bill perfectly. You want to attack me ****tard, suggest you start using your real name. You feel me?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

jon_banquer wrote:

My LinkedIn profile makes it very clear. Suggest you learn to use
modern social business media.

As both Precision Machinist and I have stated, you're not very

C'mon, all you guys. Most of us have these assholes plonked. Please
stop replying to them and talking about them here. It's just ****in'
us good people off and making the idiots you're talking about happy.
Trolls feed on attention, and you've each already called them half a
dozen bad names...

The cat is almost finished with his dead mouse ... OK Jonnyboi , your
fantasy is fulfilled . You have made it to The Bin . Bubbye .
Damn Larry , you're just like my wife , she doesn't let me have any fun
either .

OK, we can get a divorce. Just send half your shop to me.

--
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the
government fears the people, there is liberty."
Attributed to Thomas Jefferson, but Massah Ed, he doan tink it so.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

jon_banquer wrote:

My LinkedIn profile makes it very clear. Suggest you learn to use
modern social business media.

As both Precision Machinist and I have stated, you're not very

C'mon, all you guys. Most of us have these assholes plonked. Please
stop replying to them and talking about them here. It's just
****in' us good people off and making the idiots you're talking
about happy. Trolls feed on attention, and you've each already
called them half a dozen bad names...

The cat is almost finished with his dead mouse ... OK Jonnyboi , your
fantasy is fulfilled . You have made it to The Bin . Bubbye .
Damn Larry , you're just like my wife , she doesn't let me have any
fun either .

OK, we can get a divorce. Just send half your shop to me.

Sure , you cover the shipping ...and handling .

--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 1:27:13 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
[...]

The guy is in the stone age. If you listen to Loud, you'd feel like 1950. Pathetic.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

jon_banquer wrote:

My LinkedIn profile makes it very clear. Suggest you learn to use

modern social business media.

As both Precision Machinist and I have stated, you're not very

C'mon, all you guys. Most of us have these assholes plonked. Please

stop replying to them and talking about them here. It's just ****in'

us good people off and making the idiots you're talking about happy.

Trolls feed on attention, and you've each already called them half a

dozen bad names...

The cat is almost finished with his dead mouse ... OK Jonnyboi , your

fantasy is fulfilled . You have made it to The Bin . Bubbye .

Damn Larry , you're just like my wife , she doesn't let me have any fun

either .

Terry, you are so far out in fantasy land. Sometimes, I don't even think even You believe half the things you say.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 12:18:08 AM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:

Terry, you are so far out in fantasy land. Sometimes, I don't even
think even You believe half the things you say.

And why would you think that ? I'm considered to be a very likeable and
down-to-earth all 'round nice guy by most people who know me . Oh , wait ,
you don't know me , well , there's the problem right there . Tell ya what ,
whatever your REAL name is , come on down here to the Ozarks and we'll drink
a few beers , maybe cut a test bar on the lathe , or machine a hole with the
homemade boring head micrometer adjust . Bring your motorcycle , we'll
ride some twisties - hope you can keep up , the Harley has a modified rear
suspension to eliminate the Dreaded Harley Death Wobble and improve the
handling . Designed and machined by ...guess who ?
Ooh , ooh , ooh , I know , I know , you can help me check the bee hive ,
make sure the queen is laying and that brood is maturing as it should . See
how much honey they've got stored too . Just added a medium super , we'll
need to see if they've drawn out comb yet and started storing honey there .
Whatever you are , you don't know me . You have no idea of my capabilities
, my life experience , or my skill set . You don't know what tooling and
material I have available . Everything I've said above can be proved by you
just showing up at my place . The reply-to is valid ... and the gauntlet has
been thrown down . Come visit us hillbillies - if you've got the balls .
--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Terry Coombs" fired this volley in
:

Ooh , ooh , ooh , I know , I know , you can help me check the bee
hive ,
make sure the queen is laying and that brood is maturing as it should
. See how much honey they've got stored too . Just added a medium
super , we'll need to see if they've drawn out comb yet and started
storing honey there .
Whatever you are , you don't know me . You have no idea of my
capabilities
, my life experience , or my skill set . You don't know what tooling
and material I have available . Everything I've said above can be
proved by you just showing up at my place . The reply-to is valid ...
and the gauntlet has been thrown down . Come visit us hillbillies - if
you've got the balls .

Terry,
This moooguula is just joni boi in another alias.

He doesn't know what _anybody's_ capabilities here are, because:
1) he doesn't know any of us, and
2) he's never made anything himself. He has zero experience in the CNC
world, and all of his claims of employment have been emphatically denied
by every single one of his cites.

And, it seems he doesn't know anything about electricity, either. We can
hope he gets killed by the "safe" high voltage he likes so much. G

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, July 25, 2014 3:57:53 PM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
[...]

I've beaten this worthless pussy so badly and kicked him to the curb so hard that he now things everyone who calls him out is me.

Wrong again, Loud.

You're an idiot and a liar and I totally own you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

Terry,
This moooguula is just joni boi in another alias.

LLoyd

Thanks .

--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, July 25, 2014 4:30:00 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

Terry,

This moooguula is just joni boi in another alias.

LLoyd

Thanks .

--

Snag

Thank for proving my point once again that Mark Wieber clique of idiots are incredibly stupid.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, July 26, 2014 3:34:00 PM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

Mark Wieber is too stupid to understand there is nothing to respond to.

Vaillant Turbomax 828 (628?) combi - fault found and fixed - for reference [email protected] UK diy 19 August 31st 12 09:53 AM
fixed it! sashmo Electronics Repair 5 August 2nd 08 09:14 PM
03/17/07 Reuters: Two bodies found in Mosul: The bodies of two men and two women were found in various districts of Mosul on Friday. Two infants were found alive beside the two dead women, police said. BGKM Woodworking 0 March 17th 07 08:14 PM
I fixed my TV. Now I'm sorry I did it. [email protected] Home Repair 1 March 4th 05 07:23 PM
Stationary planers - fixed head or fixed table? Steve Turner Woodworking 5 July 12th 03 02:15 AM