Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found and fixed

On Monday, July 21, 2014 8:33:56 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
jon_banquer wrote:

Nothing worth repeating . Quit avoiding the question , where do you work ?

--

Snag

I already told you how to find the answer to your question. It's really not my problem that you and other Mark Wieber clique of idiot members are too ****ing stupid to learn how to use LinkedIn and other modern social business media.

Here are some more questions for you ****tard:

How many LinkedIn connections do I have?

Who has endorsed my skill set and what skills have I been endorsed for?

What is the name of my LinkedIn discussion group?

Why does my LinkedIn group membership read like a who's who of the CADCAM industry?

I expect you to get to work now and answer these questions promptly, bitch.