Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Found and fixed

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 3:58:36 AM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

Some selected Jon Banquer quotes:

To determine the approximate IQ of a person, start at 120, then
subtract one for each time he says "****" or a similar crass
derivitive

[many expletive-laden Banquer quotes snipped]

OK, I didn't count them all, but it seems that by his own reckoning, Banquer's IQ is what, 60 or 70?

Seriously, though, I don't know what his deal is, but many of us (me included, at times) seem to have this need to boast our superiority. If we all could just feel OK about what we do (as Terry has said), we wouldn't have the need to put others down. (and there I go, sounding like the liberal I am). We're not all high-tech super-precision machinists. I, for one, do just enough metalworking to support my electronics design business and to do the occasional hobby project. If I need any more complex work done, I job it out.. If I don't know how to do something, I ask here.

On the other hand, the easiest way to look skinny is to hang out with fat people.