Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found and fixed

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something
inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start
position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .
Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe
can FOAD .
--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 11:49:34 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start

position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe

can FOAD .

--

Snag

The problem with the truck has been found. It turned out to be the owner.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jon_banquer" wrote in message ...
On Monday, July 21, 2014 11:49:34 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start

position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe

can FOAD .

--

Snag

The problem with the truck has been found. It turned out to be the owner.

Loose nut behind the steering wheel.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 1:05:29 PM UTC-7, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message ...

On Monday, July 21, 2014 11:49:34 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start

position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe

can FOAD .

--

Snag

The problem with the truck has been found. It turned out to be the owner.

Loose nut behind the steering wheel.

I guess his expertise in making boring heads and fly cutters didn't help him.

I'm surprised he didn't drop the tyranny and pull the engine before he finally discovered the problem.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Monday, July 21, 2014 11:49:34 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder .
Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to
the start

position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment
appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing
but snipe

can FOAD .

--

Snag

The problem with the truck has been found. It turned out to be the
owner.

Loose nut behind the steering wheel.

Only a little loose , most days .
--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/21/2014 4:33 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Monday, July 21, 2014 11:49:34 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder .
Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to
the start

position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment
appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing
but snipe

can FOAD .

--

Snag

The problem with the truck has been found. It turned out to be the
owner.

Loose nut behind the steering wheel.

Only a little loose , most days .

Kaopectate can help with that. Or eat lots of apples.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 2:49:34 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start

position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe

can FOAD .

--

Snag

Maybe you could find a crafty lawyer who could figure a way to get you a chunk of that GM ignition switch money? ;-)

PS I agree about the FOAD. Banquer has become nothing more than a snide footnote to every posting. Adds NOTHING of substance these days.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 1:20:21 PM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:
On Monday, July 21, 2014 2:49:34 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start

position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe

can FOAD .

--

Snag

Maybe you could find a crafty lawyer who could figure a way to get you a chunk of that GM ignition switch money? ;-)

PS I agree about the FOAD. Banquer has become nothing more than a snide footnote to every posting. Adds NOTHING of substance these days.

You finally get the guts to ask your mechanic what kind of brake parts he used to repair your wife's car?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote in
:

PS I agree about the FOAD. Banquer has become nothing more than
a snide footnote to every posting. Adds NOTHING of substance
these days.

"These days"? As far as I can tell, Jonnie Bonkers has never added anything of substance.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 2:43:23 PM UTC-7, Doug Miller wrote:
rangerssuck wrote in

:

PS I agree about the FOAD. Banquer has become nothing more than

a snide footnote to every posting. Adds NOTHING of substance

these days.

"These days"? As far as I can tell, Jonnie Bonkers has never added anything of substance.

The reason Dougie can't tell is his head is shoved up his ass.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Doug Miller fired this volley in
:

These days"? As far as I can tell, Jonnie Bonkers has never added
anything of substance.

Shoot! The little impotent faggot sits behind a screen all day beating
off at his "smart" little posts.

He's never said anything good to or about anything since he's been on the
list. And he has no experience with actual machine work. He's been
"studying up" on the internet all these _many_ years, with nary a nibble
to his pitiful little squeaking appeals for employment. And he'll never
get one. Not even one.

He's a welfare baby, screwed forever to be stuck in front of his
miserable basement computer, while his mama funds his internet
connection.

He should truly hope nobody from this usegroup ever meets him at a
machining convention.... oh... wait! THAT happened, too! He got his ass
kicked for being such an asshole!

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 3:01:31 PM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
[...]

Seems like Loud is a little upset that I kick his ass to the curb constantly. It's pretty easy to kick a fool like Loud to the curb because he stopped learning years ago and has no idea what tools are used in modern CNC machine shops. Loud can't even use a solid modeling program and is totally ignorant about the benefits of solid assembly modeling.

The fact is that Loud couldn't afford to live in the section of San Diego, CA that I do. Loud is white cracker who lives in Florida which is exactly where he belongs.

I have worked in modern CNC machine shops for well over two decades and people like Loud, Mark Wieber, Doug Miller, Terry Coombs, etc. could never get hired in the kind of modern CNC machine shop I have worked for and do work for.

Loud's LinkedIn profile, lack of connections and posts to this newsgroup show how little Loud knows about modern CNC machining and programming.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jon_banquer wrote:
[...]

CITE !! I seem to have missed that ... or you're lying , which is more
likely .

The fact is that Loud couldn't afford to live in the section of San
Diego, CA that I do. Loud is white cracker who lives in Florida which
is exactly where he belongs.

YAWN

I have worked in modern CNC machine shops for well over two decades
and people like Loud, Mark Wieber, Doug Miller, Terry Coombs, etc.
could never get hired in the kind of modern CNC machine shop I have
worked for and do work for.

And exactly why would I want to ? I'm a master cabinet maker with
machining as a HOBBY until recently . For that matter , I'm also retired and
having more fun than I ever had when working . How's YOUR garden growing ?
Got hens ?

Loud's LinkedIn profile, lack of connections and posts to this
newsgroup show how little Loud knows about modern CNC machining and
programming.

I don't know Lloyds's exact situation , but from what I have seen of his
posts he's more interested in other stuff - CNC doesn't exactly fit the
pyro world ...

--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in
. 3.70:

Doug Miller fired this volley in
:

These days"? As far as I can tell, Jonnie Bonkers has never added
anything of substance.

[...]
He should truly hope nobody from this usegroup ever meets him at a
machining convention.... oh... wait! THAT happened, too! He got his ass
kicked for being such an asshole!

Sounds like an interesting story there. Care to elaborate?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 4:19:28 PM UTC-7, Doug Miller wrote:
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in

. 3.70:

Doug Miller fired this volley in

:

These days"? As far as I can tell, Jonnie Bonkers has never added

anything of substance.

[...]

He should truly hope nobody from this usegroup ever meets him at a

machining convention.... oh... wait! THAT happened, too! He got his ass

kicked for being such an asshole!

Sounds like an interesting story there. Care to elaborate?

No doubt Dougie and other Mark Wieber clique if idiot losers will be stupid enough to believe this urban legend.

Anyone ever look at the "advanced" metalworking Dougie Miller does?

http://milmac.com/

Sorry to hit you with reality Dougie, but neither you or Loud could get a job mopping the floors in this shop:

http://www.pyramidprecision.com/

I spent years working there as well as years working for Qualcomm's prototype machine shop up the street.

Long past time for you or Loud to post some links to modern, high tech, CNC machine shops that either of you two losers have worked for.

I'll be waiting. :)

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Doug Miller fired this volley in
:

Sounds like an interesting story there. Care to elaborate?

_I_ did not see it. Several people here have had first-person accountings
of how he got his chops smacked. It turns out, he treats EVERYONE like
****, and somebody at a metalworking convention took offense! G

Damn, I wish I'd been there to watch (and maybe contribute). Some people
just deserve an ass-whippin' every once in a while, and he qualifies at the
top of the list.

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 21:43:23 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
wrote:

rangerssuck wrote in
:

PS I agree about the FOAD. Banquer has become nothing more than
a snide footnote to every posting. Adds NOTHING of substance
these days.

"These days"? As far as I can tell, Jonnie Bonkers has never added anything of substance.

He has regularly provided a good place to wipe manure off ones boots
though.

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 4:44:42 PM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 21:43:23 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller

wrote:

rangerssuck wrote in

:

PS I agree about the FOAD. Banquer has become nothing more than

a snide footnote to every posting. Adds NOTHING of substance

these days.

"These days"? As far as I can tell, Jonnie Bonkers has never added anything of substance.

He has regularly provided a good place to wipe manure off ones boots

though.

--

"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.

We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

I've regularly kicked Mark Wieber and his clique of idiots to the curb so often that they have no clue what hit them. I walk all over these morons with FACTS that they can't handle and I'll continue to do so.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Monday, July 21, 2014 2:49:34 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start

position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe

can FOAD .

--

Snag

Maybe you could find a crafty lawyer who could figure a way to get you a chunk of that GM ignition switch money? ;-)

PS I agree about the FOAD. Banquer has become nothing more than a snide footnote to every posting. Adds NOTHING of substance these days.

Never did

Fact: Clare spent years engaging me in discussion until I wouldn't buy into his anti-union bull**** and called him on it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 13:49:34 -0500, Terry Coombs wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something
inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the
start position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment
appointment .
Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but
snipe
can FOAD .

Glad you found the problem. I didn't contribute anything 'cause I had
nothing to offer but smart-ass comments.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 6:23:50 PM UTC-7, Tim Wescott wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 13:49:34 -0500, Terry Coombs wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the

start position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment

appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but

snipe

can FOAD .

Glad you found the problem. I didn't contribute anything 'cause I had

nothing to offer but smart-ass comments.

--

Tim Wescott

Wescott Design Services

http://www.wescottdesign.com

FACT:

All that was needed was a good manual with an exploded diagram and some very basic troubleshooting skills. Mark Wieber clique of idiot members refuse to develop these skills. The OP is a Mark Wieber clique of idiot member in good standing.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something
inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start
position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .
Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe
can FOAD .

bseg

--
Liberalism is the result of severe pathogens in our society.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something
inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start
position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .
Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe
can FOAD .

Oh well, That isn't the common problem but at least you found it.
I wonder if the cylinder was a re-key after it was stolen. Might have
been put together just enough wrong that it failed.

Good job.

--
Steve W.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder .
Something inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all
the way to the start position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule
of my alignment appointment . Many thanks for those who tried to
help , those who did nothing but snipe can FOAD .

Oh well, That isn't the common problem but at least you found it.
I wonder if the cylinder was a re-key after it was stolen. Might have
been put together just enough wrong that it failed.

Good job.

I was surprised to find it faulty too , not too common . At least the fix
was cheap .

--
Snag

Vaillant Turbomax 828 (628?) combi - fault found and fixed - for reference [email protected] UK diy 19 August 31st 12 09:53 AM
fixed it! sashmo Electronics Repair 5 August 2nd 08 09:14 PM
03/17/07 Reuters: Two bodies found in Mosul: The bodies of two men and two women were found in various districts of Mosul on Friday. Two infants were found alive beside the two dead women, police said. BGKM Woodworking 0 March 17th 07 08:14 PM
I fixed my TV. Now I'm sorry I did it. [email protected] Home Repair 1 March 4th 05 07:23 PM
Stationary planers - fixed head or fixed table? Steve Turner Woodworking 5 July 12th 03 02:15 AM