Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found and fixed

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something
inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start
position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .
Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe
can FOAD .
--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 11:49:34 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start

position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe

can FOAD .

--

Snag

The problem with the truck has been found. It turned out to be the owner.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jon_banquer" wrote in message ...
On Monday, July 21, 2014 11:49:34 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start

position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe

can FOAD .

--

Snag

The problem with the truck has been found. It turned out to be the owner.

Loose nut behind the steering wheel.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 2:49:34 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start

position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe

can FOAD .

--

Snag

Maybe you could find a crafty lawyer who could figure a way to get you a chunk of that GM ignition switch money? ;-)

PS I agree about the FOAD. Banquer has become nothing more than a snide footnote to every posting. Adds NOTHING of substance these days.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 1:20:21 PM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:
On Monday, July 21, 2014 2:49:34 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start

position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe

can FOAD .

--

Snag

Maybe you could find a crafty lawyer who could figure a way to get you a chunk of that GM ignition switch money? ;-)

PS I agree about the FOAD. Banquer has become nothing more than a snide footnote to every posting. Adds NOTHING of substance these days.

You finally get the guts to ask your mechanic what kind of brake parts he used to repair your wife's car?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 1:05:29 PM UTC-7, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message ...

On Monday, July 21, 2014 11:49:34 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start

position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe

can FOAD .

--

Snag

The problem with the truck has been found. It turned out to be the owner.

Loose nut behind the steering wheel.

I guess his expertise in making boring heads and fly cutters didn't help him.

I'm surprised he didn't drop the tyranny and pull the engine before he finally discovered the problem.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Monday, July 21, 2014 11:49:34 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder .
Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to
the start

position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment
appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing
but snipe

can FOAD .

--

Snag

The problem with the truck has been found. It turned out to be the
owner.

Loose nut behind the steering wheel.

Only a little loose , most days .
--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote in
:

PS I agree about the FOAD. Banquer has become nothing more than
a snide footnote to every posting. Adds NOTHING of substance
these days.

"These days"? As far as I can tell, Jonnie Bonkers has never added anything of substance.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 2:43:23 PM UTC-7, Doug Miller wrote:
rangerssuck wrote in

:

PS I agree about the FOAD. Banquer has become nothing more than

a snide footnote to every posting. Adds NOTHING of substance

these days.

"These days"? As far as I can tell, Jonnie Bonkers has never added anything of substance.

The reason Dougie can't tell is his head is shoved up his ass.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Doug Miller fired this volley in
:

These days"? As far as I can tell, Jonnie Bonkers has never added
anything of substance.

Shoot! The little impotent faggot sits behind a screen all day beating
off at his "smart" little posts.

He's never said anything good to or about anything since he's been on the
list. And he has no experience with actual machine work. He's been
"studying up" on the internet all these _many_ years, with nary a nibble
to his pitiful little squeaking appeals for employment. And he'll never
get one. Not even one.

He's a welfare baby, screwed forever to be stuck in front of his
miserable basement computer, while his mama funds his internet
connection.

He should truly hope nobody from this usegroup ever meets him at a
machining convention.... oh... wait! THAT happened, too! He got his ass
kicked for being such an asshole!

Lloyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 3:01:31 PM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
[...]

Seems like Loud is a little upset that I kick his ass to the curb constantly. It's pretty easy to kick a fool like Loud to the curb because he stopped learning years ago and has no idea what tools are used in modern CNC machine shops. Loud can't even use a solid modeling program and is totally ignorant about the benefits of solid assembly modeling.

The fact is that Loud couldn't afford to live in the section of San Diego, CA that I do. Loud is white cracker who lives in Florida which is exactly where he belongs.

I have worked in modern CNC machine shops for well over two decades and people like Loud, Mark Wieber, Doug Miller, Terry Coombs, etc. could never get hired in the kind of modern CNC machine shop I have worked for and do work for.

Loud's LinkedIn profile, lack of connections and posts to this newsgroup show how little Loud knows about modern CNC machining and programming.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in
. 3.70:

Doug Miller fired this volley in
:

These days"? As far as I can tell, Jonnie Bonkers has never added
anything of substance.

[...]
He should truly hope nobody from this usegroup ever meets him at a
machining convention.... oh... wait! THAT happened, too! He got his ass
kicked for being such an asshole!

Sounds like an interesting story there. Care to elaborate?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 4:19:28 PM UTC-7, Doug Miller wrote:
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in

. 3.70:

Doug Miller fired this volley in

:

These days"? As far as I can tell, Jonnie Bonkers has never added

anything of substance.

[...]

He should truly hope nobody from this usegroup ever meets him at a

machining convention.... oh... wait! THAT happened, too! He got his ass

kicked for being such an asshole!

Sounds like an interesting story there. Care to elaborate?

No doubt Dougie and other Mark Wieber clique if idiot losers will be stupid enough to believe this urban legend.

Anyone ever look at the "advanced" metalworking Dougie Miller does?

http://milmac.com/

Sorry to hit you with reality Dougie, but neither you or Loud could get a job mopping the floors in this shop:

http://www.pyramidprecision.com/

I spent years working there as well as years working for Qualcomm's prototype machine shop up the street.

Long past time for you or Loud to post some links to modern, high tech, CNC machine shops that either of you two losers have worked for.

I'll be waiting. :)

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Doug Miller fired this volley in
:

Sounds like an interesting story there. Care to elaborate?

_I_ did not see it. Several people here have had first-person accountings
of how he got his chops smacked. It turns out, he treats EVERYONE like
****, and somebody at a metalworking convention took offense! G

Damn, I wish I'd been there to watch (and maybe contribute). Some people
just deserve an ass-whippin' every once in a while, and he qualifies at the
top of the list.

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 21:43:23 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
wrote:

rangerssuck wrote in
:

PS I agree about the FOAD. Banquer has become nothing more than
a snide footnote to every posting. Adds NOTHING of substance
these days.

"These days"? As far as I can tell, Jonnie Bonkers has never added anything of substance.

He has regularly provided a good place to wipe manure off ones boots
though.

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 4:42:17 PM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
Doug Miller fired this volley in

:

Sounds like an interesting story there. Care to elaborate?

_I_ did not see it. Several people here have had first-person accountings

of how he got his chops smacked. It turns out, he treats EVERYONE like

****, and somebody at a metalworking convention took offense! G

Damn, I wish I'd been there to watch (and maybe contribute). Some people

just deserve an ass-whippin' every once in a while, and he qualifies at the

top of the list.

LLoyd

Loud lies and can't back it up. No surprise there. Typical Mark Wieber clique of idiot member.

It's incredibly easy to hand these morons their ass. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 4:44:42 PM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 21:43:23 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller

wrote:

rangerssuck wrote in

:

PS I agree about the FOAD. Banquer has become nothing more than

a snide footnote to every posting. Adds NOTHING of substance

these days.

"These days"? As far as I can tell, Jonnie Bonkers has never added anything of substance.

He has regularly provided a good place to wipe manure off ones boots

though.

--

"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.

We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

I've regularly kicked Mark Wieber and his clique of idiots to the curb so often that they have no clue what hit them. I walk all over these morons with FACTS that they can't handle and I'll continue to do so.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/21/2014 4:33 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Monday, July 21, 2014 11:49:34 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder .
Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to
the start

position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment
appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing
but snipe

can FOAD .

--

Snag

The problem with the truck has been found. It turned out to be the
owner.

Loose nut behind the steering wheel.

Only a little loose , most days .

Kaopectate can help with that. Or eat lots of apples.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Monday, July 21, 2014 2:49:34 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start

position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe

can FOAD .

--

Snag

Maybe you could find a crafty lawyer who could figure a way to get you a chunk of that GM ignition switch money? ;-)

PS I agree about the FOAD. Banquer has become nothing more than a snide footnote to every posting. Adds NOTHING of substance these days.

Never did

Fact: Clare spent years engaging me in discussion until I wouldn't buy into his anti-union bull**** and called him on it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 11:30:11 PM UTC, jon_banquer wrote:

I'll be waiting. :)

While you are waiting, why not tell us at what company you are now working.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

" fired this volley in
:

While you are waiting, why not tell us at what company you are now
working.

Then, we could verify his habitual lies as lies! The weird little ****
doesn't have the professional or social skills to work for a garbage
collection agency, even as the back-bumper rider!

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 5:56:47 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, July 21, 2014 11:30:11 PM UTC, jon_banquer wrote:

I'll be waiting. :)

While you are waiting, why not tell us at what company you are now working.

Dan

Learn to read a LinkedIn profile.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

" fired this volley in
:

While you are waiting, why not tell us at what company you are now
working.

Dan

BTW... the last time I checked on the impotent, fat, stupid ****, he was
"working" for himself -- for the last 20-or-so years... doing nothing BUT
posting on usegroups and machining discussion groups.

WHICH means, he's been masterbating in his mom's basement for 20 years,
and posting stupid crap on the internet that anyone can debunk!

Lloyd

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 6:04:39 PM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
" fired this volley in

:

While you are waiting, why not tell us at what company you are now

working.

Then, we could verify his habitual lies as lies! The weird little ****

doesn't have the professional or social skills to work for a garbage

collection agency, even as the back-bumper rider!

Lloyd

What happens when someone compares my LinkedIn connections and endorsements to Loud's utter lack of same?

When someone looks at the almost 2,200 member of my LinkedIn CADCAM discussion group they can easily find topics that I discuss with others that Loud can't discuss because he's a CADCAM moron with no clues. Loud has no understanding of modern CNC machining or modern CADCAM nor do any of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots.

What is the reason Loud doesn't post pictures of his shop while I have posted pictures of modern, CNC machining job shops I've worked for as well as my extensive set of machining tools I've acquired over two decades of doing work in modern, high-tech CNC machining job shops. Loud has never made it past manual machinist and never will. Loud stopped learning years ago.

I enjoy kicking Loud's ass to the curb and I do it constantly. Loud and the rest of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots are my bitches and I will continue to use them as I see fit. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 13:49:34 -0500, Terry Coombs wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something
inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the
start position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment
appointment .
Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but
snipe
can FOAD .

Glad you found the problem. I didn't contribute anything 'cause I had
nothing to offer but smart-ass comments.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 6:16:29 PM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
" fired this volley in

:

While you are waiting, why not tell us at what company you are now

working.

Dan

BTW... the last time I checked on the impotent, fat, stupid ****, he was

"working" for himself -- for the last 20-or-so years... doing nothing BUT

posting on usegroups and machining discussion groups.

WHICH means, he's been masterbating in his mom's basement for 20 years,

and posting stupid crap on the internet that anyone can debunk!

Lloyd

Lloyd

That's because Loud is a dumb mother****er with no clues. Loud can't use modern business social networking. Others aren't nearly as stupid as Loud is.

I'm always amazed at just how easy it is to kick Mark Wieber clique of idiot loser like Loud to the curb and abuse them in anyway I see fit.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 6:23:50 PM UTC-7, Tim Wescott wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 13:49:34 -0500, Terry Coombs wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the

start position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment

appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but

snipe

can FOAD .

Glad you found the problem. I didn't contribute anything 'cause I had

nothing to offer but smart-ass comments.

--

Tim Wescott

Wescott Design Services

http://www.wescottdesign.com

FACT:

All that was needed was a good manual with an exploded diagram and some very basic troubleshooting skills. Mark Wieber clique of idiot members refuse to develop these skills. The OP is a Mark Wieber clique of idiot member in good standing.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jon_banquer wrote:
[...]

CITE !! I seem to have missed that ... or you're lying , which is more
likely .

The fact is that Loud couldn't afford to live in the section of San
Diego, CA that I do. Loud is white cracker who lives in Florida which
is exactly where he belongs.

YAWN

I have worked in modern CNC machine shops for well over two decades
and people like Loud, Mark Wieber, Doug Miller, Terry Coombs, etc.
could never get hired in the kind of modern CNC machine shop I have
worked for and do work for.

And exactly why would I want to ? I'm a master cabinet maker with
machining as a HOBBY until recently . For that matter , I'm also retired and
having more fun than I ever had when working . How's YOUR garden growing ?
Got hens ?

Loud's LinkedIn profile, lack of connections and posts to this
newsgroup show how little Loud knows about modern CNC machining and
programming.

I don't know Lloyds's exact situation , but from what I have seen of his
posts he's more interested in other stuff - CNC doesn't exactly fit the
pyro world ...

--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SO TELL US WHERE YOU WORK you lying piece of dog **** .

--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 7:04:05 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
jon_banquer wrote:

[...]

My LinkedIn profile makes it very clear. Suggest you learn to use modern social business media.

As both Precision Machinist and I have stated, you're not very bright. No doubt Precision Machinist is a lot nicer about it than I am. I consider you to be a dumb mother****er who will trip over a penny to get to a dollar. I also think you're very, very slow.

Tell as again why you lie constantly about me being in your newsgroup filter but read everything I post and more often than not respond. How soon before you claim I'm back in your newsgroup filter again? Any idea how many times you have lied about this only to respond directly to me. You can't help lying about this can you? :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something
inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start
position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .
Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe
can FOAD .

bseg

--
Liberalism is the result of severe pathogens in our society.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 7:01:37 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
jon_banquer wrote:

[...]

The only thing you're a master at is masturbation. You really should have that looked into before you go blind.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jon_banquer wrote:

The only thing you're a master at is masturbation. You really should
have that looked into before you go blind.

I was going to say something witty and amusing , but you just ain't worth
the effort .
--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something
inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start
position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .
Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe
can FOAD .

Oh well, That isn't the common problem but at least you found it.
I wonder if the cylinder was a re-key after it was stolen. Might have
been put together just enough wrong that it failed.

Good job.

--
Steve W.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jon_banquer wrote:

My LinkedIn profile makes it very clear. Suggest you learn to use
modern social business media.

As both Precision Machinist and I have stated, you're not very
bright. No doubt Precision Machinist is a lot nicer about it than I
am. I consider you to be a dumb mother****er who will trip over a
penny to get to a dollar. I also think you're very, very slow.

Tell as again why you lie constantly about me being in your newsgroup
filter but read everything I post and more often than not respond.
How soon before you claim I'm back in your newsgroup filter again?
Any idea how many times you have lied about this only to respond
directly to me. You can't help lying about this can you? :)

I don't do linked-in , and I've already said how you escaped from my
BozoBin . And I have no need to trip over any kind of money , I get a check
every month as a retiree who paid into the system for the last 50 or so
years .
Why do you have to continuously have to put others down , is it a
compensation thing to make yourself feel like you actually have some
redeeming qualities ? Ain't workin' , everybody her knows how worthless you
are .
So answer the question instead of dodging - where do you work ? And in
what capacity ?
And quit trying to drag PM into this , he at least IS a machinist . Tell
us about your latest project , was it building buttplugs for your queer
friends ?
--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 7:51:53 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
jon_banquer wrote:

The only thing you're a master at is masturbation. You really should

have that looked into before you go blind.

I was going to say something witty and amusing , but you just ain't worth

the effort .

--

Snag

If you did type something witty and amusing it would be a first.

Good move not making yourself look even more stupid than you already have... if that's even possible?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder .
Something inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all
the way to the start position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule
of my alignment appointment . Many thanks for those who tried to
help , those who did nothing but snipe can FOAD .

Oh well, That isn't the common problem but at least you found it.
I wonder if the cylinder was a re-key after it was stolen. Might have
been put together just enough wrong that it failed.

Good job.

I was surprised to find it faulty too , not too common . At least the fix
was cheap .

--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 21, 2014 8:00:21 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
jon_banquer wrote:

[...]

Of course you don't do LinkedIn. It's far too professional for you.

Mark Wieber, Larry Jackass and Loud *try* to do LinkedIn... all have made themselves look like fools. To be successful on LinkedIn you have to at least have a few clues. None of you idiots have any clues.

You have lied continuously about me being in your bozo bin. Over and over again you have made every excuse possible for how I somehow escape your bozo bin. It's gotten lame. You have zero credibility... and I do mean zero.

I've noticed that all Mark Wieber clique of idiot members are homophobic when I push you losers to your very limits... which takes very little effort on my part. Do you really think your homophobia makes you losers look any better? In my view, it shows how weak you truly are. I think it's long past time for you and the rest of the Mark Wieber clique of idiots to come out of the closet and stop repressing who you are. I won't have an issue with it because I'm content to stick with relevant subject matter and show how ****ing stupid you morons are. There is way too much that you idiots freely give me to move on to any other subject matter.

You seem very concerned with me mentioning Precision Machinist. I'll make sure to keep mentioning him. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jon_banquer wrote:

Nothing worth repeating . Quit avoiding the question , where do you work ?

--
Snag

Vaillant Turbomax 828 (628?) combi - fault found and fixed - for reference [email protected] UK diy 19 August 31st 12 09:53 AM
fixed it! sashmo Electronics Repair 5 August 2nd 08 09:14 PM
03/17/07 Reuters: Two bodies found in Mosul: The bodies of two men and two women were found in various districts of Mosul on Friday. Two infants were found alive beside the two dead women, police said. BGKM Woodworking 0 March 17th 07 08:14 PM
I fixed my TV. Now I'm sorry I did it. [email protected] Home Repair 1 March 4th 05 07:23 PM
Stationary planers - fixed head or fixed table? Steve Turner Woodworking 5 July 12th 03 02:15 AM