Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found and fixed

On Monday, July 21, 2014 7:04:05 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
jon_banquer wrote:

On Monday, July 21, 2014 6:16:29 PM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

" fired this volley in

:

While you are waiting, why not tell us at what company you are now

working.

Dan

BTW... the last time I checked on the impotent, fat, stupid ****, he

was

"working" for himself -- for the last 20-or-so years... doing

nothing BUT

posting on usegroups and machining discussion groups.

WHICH means, he's been masterbating in his mom's basement for 20

years,

and posting stupid crap on the internet that anyone can debunk!

Lloyd

Lloyd

That's because Loud is a dumb mother****er with no clues. Loud can't

use modern business social networking. Others aren't nearly as stupid

as Loud is.

I'm always amazed at just how easy it is to kick Mark Wieber clique

of idiot loser like Loud to the curb and abuse them in anyway I see

fit.

SO TELL US WHERE YOU WORK you lying piece of dog **** .

--

Snag

My LinkedIn profile makes it very clear. Suggest you learn to use modern social business media.

As both Precision Machinist and I have stated, you're not very bright. No doubt Precision Machinist is a lot nicer about it than I am. I consider you to be a dumb mother****er who will trip over a penny to get to a dollar. I also think you're very, very slow.

Tell as again why you lie constantly about me being in your newsgroup filter but read everything I post and more often than not respond. How soon before you claim I'm back in your newsgroup filter again? Any idea how many times you have lied about this only to respond directly to me. You can't help lying about this can you? :)