Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found and fixed

jon_banquer wrote:
On Monday, July 21, 2014 3:01:31 PM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
Doug Miller fired this volley in

:

These days"? As far as I can tell, Jonnie Bonkers has never added

anything of substance.

Shoot! The little impotent faggot sits behind a screen all day
beating

off at his "smart" little posts.

He's never said anything good to or about anything since he's been
on the

list. And he has no experience with actual machine work. He's been

"studying up" on the internet all these _many_ years, with nary a
nibble

to his pitiful little squeaking appeals for employment. And he'll
never

get one. Not even one.

He's a welfare baby, screwed forever to be stuck in front of his

miserable basement computer, while his mama funds his internet

connection.

He should truly hope nobody from this usegroup ever meets him at a

machining convention.... oh... wait! THAT happened, too! He got
his ass

kicked for being such an asshole!

Lloyd

Seems like Loud is a little upset that I kick his ass to the curb
constantly. It's pretty easy to kick a fool like Loud to the curb
because he stopped learning years ago and has no idea what tools are
used in modern CNC machine shops. Loud can't even use a solid
modeling program and is totally ignorant about the benefits of solid
assembly modeling.

CITE !! I seem to have missed that ... or you're lying , which is more
likely .

The fact is that Loud couldn't afford to live in the section of San
Diego, CA that I do. Loud is white cracker who lives in Florida which
is exactly where he belongs.

YAWN

I have worked in modern CNC machine shops for well over two decades
and people like Loud, Mark Wieber, Doug Miller, Terry Coombs, etc.
could never get hired in the kind of modern CNC machine shop I have
worked for and do work for.

And exactly why would I want to ? I'm a master cabinet maker with
machining as a HOBBY until recently . For that matter , I'm also retired and
having more fun than I ever had when working . How's YOUR garden growing ?
Got hens ?

Loud's LinkedIn profile, lack of connections and posts to this
newsgroup show how little Loud knows about modern CNC machining and
programming.

I don't know Lloyds's exact situation , but from what I have seen of his
posts he's more interested in other stuff - CNC doesn't exactly fit the
pyro world ...

--
Snag