Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found and fixed

On Monday, July 21, 2014 4:19:28 PM UTC-7, Doug Miller wrote:
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in

. 3.70:

Doug Miller fired this volley in

:

These days"? As far as I can tell, Jonnie Bonkers has never added

anything of substance.

[...]

He should truly hope nobody from this usegroup ever meets him at a

machining convention.... oh... wait! THAT happened, too! He got his ass

kicked for being such an asshole!

Sounds like an interesting story there. Care to elaborate?

No doubt Dougie and other Mark Wieber clique if idiot losers will be stupid enough to believe this urban legend.

Anyone ever look at the "advanced" metalworking Dougie Miller does?

http://milmac.com/

Sorry to hit you with reality Dougie, but neither you or Loud could get a job mopping the floors in this shop:

http://www.pyramidprecision.com/

I spent years working there as well as years working for Qualcomm's prototype machine shop up the street.

Long past time for you or Loud to post some links to modern, high tech, CNC machine shops that either of you two losers have worked for.

I'll be waiting. :)

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa