Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found and fixed

On Monday, July 21, 2014 6:04:39 PM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
" fired this volley in

:

While you are waiting, why not tell us at what company you are now

working.

Then, we could verify his habitual lies as lies! The weird little ****

doesn't have the professional or social skills to work for a garbage

collection agency, even as the back-bumper rider!

Lloyd

What happens when someone compares my LinkedIn connections and endorsements to Loud's utter lack of same?

When someone looks at the almost 2,200 member of my LinkedIn CADCAM discussion group they can easily find topics that I discuss with others that Loud can't discuss because he's a CADCAM moron with no clues. Loud has no understanding of modern CNC machining or modern CADCAM nor do any of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots.

What is the reason Loud doesn't post pictures of his shop while I have posted pictures of modern, CNC machining job shops I've worked for as well as my extensive set of machining tools I've acquired over two decades of doing work in modern, high-tech CNC machining job shops. Loud has never made it past manual machinist and never will. Loud stopped learning years ago.

I enjoy kicking Loud's ass to the curb and I do it constantly. Loud and the rest of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots are my bitches and I will continue to use them as I see fit. :)