Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found and fixed

On Monday, July 21, 2014 1:05:29 PM UTC-7, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message ...

On Monday, July 21, 2014 11:49:34 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder . Something

inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all the way to the start

position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule of my alignment appointment .

Many thanks for those who tried to help , those who did nothing but snipe

can FOAD .

--

Snag

The problem with the truck has been found. It turned out to be the owner.

Loose nut behind the steering wheel.

I guess his expertise in making boring heads and fly cutters didn't help him.

I'm surprised he didn't drop the tyranny and pull the engine before he finally discovered the problem.