Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found and fixed

On Monday, July 21, 2014 3:01:31 PM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
Doug Miller fired this volley in

:

These days"? As far as I can tell, Jonnie Bonkers has never added

anything of substance.

Shoot! The little impotent faggot sits behind a screen all day beating

off at his "smart" little posts.

He's never said anything good to or about anything since he's been on the

list. And he has no experience with actual machine work. He's been

"studying up" on the internet all these _many_ years, with nary a nibble

to his pitiful little squeaking appeals for employment. And he'll never

get one. Not even one.

He's a welfare baby, screwed forever to be stuck in front of his

miserable basement computer, while his mama funds his internet

connection.

He should truly hope nobody from this usegroup ever meets him at a

machining convention.... oh... wait! THAT happened, too! He got his ass

kicked for being such an asshole!

Lloyd

Seems like Loud is a little upset that I kick his ass to the curb constantly. It's pretty easy to kick a fool like Loud to the curb because he stopped learning years ago and has no idea what tools are used in modern CNC machine shops. Loud can't even use a solid modeling program and is totally ignorant about the benefits of solid assembly modeling.

The fact is that Loud couldn't afford to live in the section of San Diego, CA that I do. Loud is white cracker who lives in Florida which is exactly where he belongs.

I have worked in modern CNC machine shops for well over two decades and people like Loud, Mark Wieber, Doug Miller, Terry Coombs, etc. could never get hired in the kind of modern CNC machine shop I have worked for and do work for.

Loud's LinkedIn profile, lack of connections and posts to this newsgroup show how little Loud knows about modern CNC machining and programming.