Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found and fixed

Steve W. wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 13:49:34 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

The problem with my truck was in the ignition lock cylinder .
Something inside broke/came loose and wouldn't let it rotate all
the way to the start position . Total cost $16.05 and a reschedule
of my alignment appointment . Many thanks for those who tried to
help , those who did nothing but snipe can FOAD .

Oh well, That isn't the common problem but at least you found it.
I wonder if the cylinder was a re-key after it was stolen. Might have
been put together just enough wrong that it failed.

Good job.

I was surprised to find it faulty too , not too common . At least the fix
was cheap .

--
Snag