Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found and fixed

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
"Terry Coombs" fired this volley in
news:4Cjzv.45684 :

I don't know Lloyds's exact situation , but from what I have seen of
his posts he's more interested in other stuff - CNC doesn't exactly
fit the pyro world ...

To be clear about it, Terry, some simple CNC is _part_ of my business,
because I design pyro manufacturing equipment as one of my business
lines; but it isn't my _business_, per se.

I am full-time and fully-dedicated to the fireworks industry, also
doing accident forensics and process/formula design. AND it's my
hobby.

LLoyd

But but but ...Jon thinks every ones world should revolve around CNC , and
only the way he does it is right . For myself , I don't even have a power
feed on my mill . Manual machining is where I'm at , and where I'll stay , I
have no need for more advanced tooling for the usually simple stuff I do .
Heh , my lathe is as old as I am , and I'm old enough to retire ... it'll
still hold tolerances under a thou if I do my part .
My Daddy always told me "Get a job doing something you enjoy , and you'll
never "work" a day in your life.." . Sounds like you've done just that - and
pretty much so have I .
--
Snag