Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found and fixed

On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:44:18 -0500, "Terry Coombs"

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 12:18:08 AM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:

Terry, you are so far out in fantasy land. Sometimes, I don't even
think even You believe half the things you say.

And why would you think that ? I'm considered to be a very likeable and
down-to-earth all 'round nice guy by most people who know me . Oh , wait ,
you don't know me , well , there's the problem right there . Tell ya what ,
whatever your REAL name is , come on down here to the Ozarks and we'll drink
a few beers , maybe cut a test bar on the lathe , or machine a hole with the
homemade boring head micrometer adjust . Bring your motorcycle , we'll
ride some twisties - hope you can keep up , the Harley has a modified rear
suspension to eliminate the Dreaded Harley Death Wobble and improve the
handling . Designed and machined by ...guess who ?
Ooh , ooh , ooh , I know , I know , you can help me check the bee hive ,
make sure the queen is laying and that brood is maturing as it should . See
how much honey they've got stored too . Just added a medium super , we'll
need to see if they've drawn out comb yet and started storing honey there .
Whatever you are , you don't know me . You have no idea of my capabilities
, my life experience , or my skill set . You don't know what tooling and
material I have available . Everything I've said above can be proved by you
just showing up at my place . The reply-to is valid ... and the gauntlet has
been thrown down . Come visit us hillbillies - if you've got the balls .

crickets.wav

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."