Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found and fixed

On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 18:42:17 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Doug Miller fired this volley in
:

Sounds like an interesting story there. Care to elaborate?

_I_ did not see it. Several people here have had first-person accountings
of how he got his chops smacked. It turns out, he treats EVERYONE like
****, and somebody at a metalworking convention took offense! G

Damn, I wish I'd been there to watch (and maybe contribute). Some people
just deserve an ass-whippin' every once in a while, and he qualifies at the
top of the list.

LLoyd

http://home.earthlink.net/~cadcamcnc...-Part%20II.pdf

Might help explain why Jonboi is a laughing stock....

And more..Ive had dealings with him as far back as 1998

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...nc/JA-BbciAkwI[1-25-false]

Some selected Jon Banquer quotes:

To determine the approximate IQ of a person, start at 120, then
subtract one for each time he says "****" or a similar crass
derivitive

"Bend over and let you're crack whore mother sodomize you harder till
what little you have for a brain starts to work." - Jon Banquer-

"Try a doughnut with you pathetic whining you obnoxious stupid little
****" - Jon Banquer

"And to think I owned 2 Honda Civics. By any chance did you start
banging Joe788's crack whore mother?"-Jon Banquer-

"Your right gk....LOL can I suck your dick now." -Jon Banquer-

"It fits tighter than a nuns ****." -Jon Banquer-

"My mother is a crack whore" -Jon Banquer-

"What an inconsiderate **** that little stalker bitch is." -Jon
Banquer-

"**** off and die asshole."-Jon Banquer-

"Get use to being owned, bitch."-Jon Banquer-

"How many more dicks will you be begging to suck?" -Jon Banquer-

Merry Christmas to everybody!

"Jam it up your ass, Looghe. Not everyone is Christian and not
everybody wants to be a Christian Numb Nutz Putz. Suggest you go back
to sodomizing dairy cows, Pete."-Jon Banquer -

You don't have to be a Christian to have a nice day do you?

"Shove your double standards up your ****ing ass, It's would be better
if you died... soon." -Jon Banquer-

"If someone doesn't understand where I'm coming from by now (you for
instance) they can go **** themselves as well." - Jon Banquer - Chula
Vista

"suggest you get back on your knees where a lying **** like you
belongs." -Jon Banquer-

"How much money do you OWE not including your outstanding tab with
your
crack whore mother?"-Jon Banquer-

"You don't love what your crack whore mother does to you? Does it have
something to do with how much your father laughs at you while your
bent over taking it in the ass? Being on your knees taking it in the
ass is your natural position. Suggest you be proud of who you and your
mother are." -Jon Banquer-

" I backup what I post on a daily basis. You back up when your crack
whore mother ****s you in the ass with here strap-on." - Jon Banquer-

"Speaking of sharing. Your father shares your crack whore mother with
anyone who has $5." -Jon Banquer -

"How about using your crack whore mother? Everyone else does." -Jon
Banquer-

"I OWN you! You ain't worth much but I make the most of your worthless
ass. Now get back on your knees you dumb ****." -Jon Banquer -

"Suggest you shut the **** up already and take what your crack whore
mother is giving you without squealing like a little pig. You're my
bitch and I own you. Suggest you accept reality for once and deal with
it." -Jon Banquer-

"Has something to do with being born to a crack whore mother and
having no idea who his daddy really is. At least he knows he's my
bitch and I enjoy using him on a daily
basis." -Jon Banquer -

"inches of strap-on dildo that your crack whore mother shoved up your
ass as you begged you father to tell her to stop." -Jon Banquer-

"The only thing bottom of the barrel is where these mother****ers will
be found by the time I'm done ****ing with them." -Jon Banquer-

"Figure it out for yourself or have your worthless crack whore mother
explain it to you while your father is pimping her out to John
Carroll." - Jon Banquer-

"Here is your "apology": **** off and die you worthless, lying ****ing
drunk." -Jon Banquer-

"Yeah, I'll get right on spending my time educating a dumb mother
****er like you right away. You will get what I choose to give you
when I choose to give it to you, bitch. -Jon Banquer-

"You really need to stop sucking dick Numb Nutz. Seriously you're a
major loser" Jon Banquer

"Your crack whore mother going down on anyone who might give her $5"
-Jon Banquer-

"Let me explain what humiliation is to you since you're so ****ing
stupid that you have no clue what humiliation really is. Humiliation
is you being sodomized by your mother wearing a strap-on.
Did your father suck off your mother's strap-on before she sodomized
you?" - Jon Banquer-

"Now do what you do best and go back to playing with your nuts, son."
- Jon Banquer

"Seems like you wanna talk about you crack addicted whore of a mother
who ****s you in the ass with her strap-on instead." -Jon Banquer-

"I'm sure your crack addicted whore mother always tells you she loves
you when you're bent over and hiding your face in shame in the corner.
Do you tell her how successful you are and how many seats Mastercam
has sold? Do you think she cares? Is this the reason you now prefer
men? " -Jon Banquer-

"WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. .. the sound you make
when your cracked addicted whore mother rapes you over and over and
over again." -Jon Banquer-

"Are you happy with the position your crack addicted whore mother puts
you in when she ****s you in the ass with her strap-on? You like being
bent over and taking it in the ass don't you? " -Jon Banquer-

"Why? You prefer men. The only exception you make is for your crack
addicted whore of a mother. " -Jon Banquer-

"Squeal like the raped little bitch your crack addicted whore mother
turned you into. It's so you! " -Jon Banquer-

"Your crack addicted whore mother cums hard when she has you in the
position she loves you to be in... on your knees in a corner squealing
like the lying little pig that you are. " -Jon Banquer-

"I feel sorry for your mother or whatever you call that crack whore
that spit you out." -Jon Banquer-

"Your mother does anyone. That's what happens when you're a crack
whore. Proud of her are you?" -Jon Banquer -

"You have every right to be proud of your crack whore mother. Look how
long she's been in business."-Jon Banquer-

"Of course that pails in comparison to your crack whore mother who is
still open for business 24/7/365. " - Jon Banquer -

BTW, **** Bill Gibbs.
What the **** does this mean?
**** off and die, Gary.
You can both go **** yourselves.
**** off and die Numb Nutz Putz
no one gives a ****
**** off and die you lying sodomized little bitch.
I wish to **** with idiots.
**** consensus and **** you.
It's put up or shut the **** up time ****bag.
You're under the mistaken impression that I give a ****
**** off and die with your whining bull**** asshole.
don't give a **** about doing the right thing
Suggest you **** off and die, asshole.
Time to grow the **** up.
I'd rather tell you to go **** yourself.
might wake the **** up and fire the slimy little bitch
**** Peter Smid, **** copyright law, etc.
max you right the **** out.
I don't and I doubt whether anyone gives a ****.
not give a **** if he's attacked
**** Ben Halpin, **** Lemon Grove and **** you.
waking the **** up.
not giving a ****
**** about CADCAM
Steve and SVL don't really give a **** about CADCAM
**** that asshole and **** you
**** no.
why not **** off and die.
What the **** is wrong with you Bob?
no one gives a **** about
Just another topic I don't give a **** about
American Machinist couldn't give a **** about true machining
don't give a **** about what their users / potential users really
want.
One other problem that annoys the **** out of us:
I don't give a **** what you would like
Your worthless, lying ****ing piece of ****.
Where the **** do you get off?
How the **** would I know if it changes the original numbers.
can go **** himself with his
full of **** once again
Your so ****ing stupid
how little you ****ing know and understand.
are also too ****ing stupid to understand
is also too ****ing stupid to know
You have no ****ing clues.
too ****ing stupid and lazy to even do that.
Give me a ****ing break.
think everyone is as ****ing stupid as you
Too bad you're too ****ing brain dead
you're so ****ing stupid that you have no clue
CADCAM ****ing sucks
Lathe is a ****ing joke
what's the ****ing problem?
you being objective is a ****ing joke.
you being objective is pretty ****ing funny to me, Bob
Good ****ing luck
get a ****ing life
--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."