Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found and fixed

On Monday, July 21, 2014 8:36:26 PM UTC-7, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 22:00:21 -0500, "Terry Coombs"

wrote:

jon_banquer wrote:

My LinkedIn profile makes it very clear. Suggest you learn to use

modern social business media.

As both Precision Machinist and I have stated, you're not very

C'mon, all you guys. Most of us have these assholes plonked. Please

stop replying to them and talking about them here. It's just ****in'

us good people off and making the idiots you're talking about happy.

Trolls feed on attention, and you've each already called them half a

dozen bad names...

--

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the

government fears the people, there is liberty."

Attributed to Thomas Jefferson, but Massah Ed, he doan tink it so.

Life is hard.

Life is even harder when you're as stupid as Larry Jackass and the rest of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots are.