Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Found and fixed

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 1:27:13 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 6:33:58 AM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

"Terry Coombs" fired this volley in

news

But but but ...Jon thinks every ones world should revolve around CNC ,

and only the way he does it is right .

Actually, no, he doesn't. I checked into his entire work history. He has

never worked in the CNC world, has no job now, and with his

'interpersonal skills', never would keep a job if he lied his way into

one.

"The way he does it..." is to sit in front of his computer screen all

day, read about other people's CNC adventures, and collect his public

assistance checks. He can't even think on the fly! Have you noticed

that once he's cobbled up a description for someone or something, he

repeats it verbatim forever after? How many times has he repeated his

"clique of idiots" theme; Thousands? Not a word or punctuation changed.

It takes him hours to days to come up with a quirky little rejoinder that

pleases his warped sensibilities. When he finally does, it's cast in

stone -- because there is no _mind_ working behind that keyboard. Only

an angry, destitute, ignorant, socially inept, and porcine little ego.

The only "JB Tech" company listed in the greater SD area is JB Tech

Services, a TV and electronics repair company. Since the owner's picture

is on his ad, we can be certain Little Jonnie isn't part of that

business.

He is despised throughout the CNC community. Check any forum on which

he's participated to see for yourself. There are dozens, and he's as

"well respected" on _all_ of them as he is here.

And that miserable, despised, and lonely existance is what he's

maintained - according to his own Linked-in page - for the last 27 years.

Lloyd

"He is despised throughout the CNC community."

Now that's funny.

My LinkedIn CADCAM Technology Leaders group has almost 2,200 member
and is very active. It's an open group and anyone can read it. Its
membership reads like a who's who of the CADCAM business.

It's just so easy to show how much Loud lies. I've made Loud fall
apart like a cheap suit.

The guy is in the stone age. If you listen to Loud, you'd feel like 1950. Pathetic.