Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Found and fixed

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 12:18:08 AM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 22:00:21 -0500, "Terry Coombs"

wrote:

jon_banquer wrote:

My LinkedIn profile makes it very clear. Suggest you learn to use

modern social business media.

As both Precision Machinist and I have stated, you're not very

C'mon, all you guys. Most of us have these assholes plonked. Please

stop replying to them and talking about them here. It's just ****in'

us good people off and making the idiots you're talking about happy.

Trolls feed on attention, and you've each already called them half a

dozen bad names...

The cat is almost finished with his dead mouse ... OK Jonnyboi , your

fantasy is fulfilled . You have made it to The Bin . Bubbye .

Damn Larry , you're just like my wife , she doesn't let me have any fun

either .

Terry, you are so far out in fantasy land. Sometimes, I don't even think even You believe half the things you say.