Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found and fixed

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 4:43:57 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
jon_banquer wrote:

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 12:58:36 AM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

Might help explain why Jonboi is a laughing stock....

It explains why Mark Wieber and the rest of his clique of idiots are

brain dead morons. :)

Can Mark Wieber explain why he lies constantly and constantly gets

caught telling lies?

Should I repost one of the many threads that document some of Mark

Wieber's many lies?

Because you're a morphing little cocksucker . Did you really think I

wouldn't notice the difference between jonbanqueer@ and jon_banqueer@ ??

Well , try again dicklicker , because my BozoBin has plenty of room for

any variation you care to try .

--

Snag

Oh , and FOAD

You keep lying, Coombs. You said I was in your bozo bin and I'm still not there. You keep making excuses because you're a spineless, pussy who reads everything I post.

You say I keep "morphing. That's another one of your many lies. I only post here with my own name.

How does it feel to be constantly kicked to the curb with FACTS because you're so dumb, Coombs?

You're my bitch. You always have been and you always will be.