Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Found and fixed

"Terry Coombs" fired this volley in
:

Ooh , ooh , ooh , I know , I know , you can help me check the bee
hive ,
make sure the queen is laying and that brood is maturing as it should
. See how much honey they've got stored too . Just added a medium
super , we'll need to see if they've drawn out comb yet and started
storing honey there .
Whatever you are , you don't know me . You have no idea of my
capabilities
, my life experience , or my skill set . You don't know what tooling
and material I have available . Everything I've said above can be
proved by you just showing up at my place . The reply-to is valid ...
and the gauntlet has been thrown down . Come visit us hillbillies - if
you've got the balls .

Terry,
This moooguula is just joni boi in another alias.

He doesn't know what _anybody's_ capabilities here are, because:
1) he doesn't know any of us, and
2) he's never made anything himself. He has zero experience in the CNC
world, and all of his claims of employment have been emphatically denied
by every single one of his cites.

And, it seems he doesn't know anything about electricity, either. We can
hope he gets killed by the "safe" high voltage he likes so much. G

LLoyd