Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Thu, 27 May 2010 07:28:55 -0700, wrote:

On Thu, 27 May 2010 08:51:17 -0400, Cliff
wrote:

On Wed, 26 May 2010 14:49:45 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

(In " Push, Pull, Shape Moves To A Whole New Level")

On Wed, 26 May 2010 12:45:18 -0700 (PDT), Cross-Slide
wrote:

On May 26, 1:36*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 26 May 2010 09:44:15 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 26 May 2010 07:25:05 -0700 (PDT), Joe788
wrote:

On May 26, 12:05*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2010 07:34:16 -0700 (PDT), Joe788
wrote:

On May 24, 7:50*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 24 May 2010 17:55:24 -0700, Garlicdude
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 24 May 2010 15:15:41 -0700 (PDT), cncmillgil
wrote:

I'm guessing lower Michigan #1 (Detriot?)
Who's #2
We aint do'in to well here in the "land of corruption" - Obama ville.
Mold shops......... lost hundreds in the last few years, just in Chi-
town burbs. The ones left barely hanging on, have invested heavily in
new technology.
Friend of mine is closing his doors- Die-cast mold shop been in
business 30+yrs- Good guy, hard working- quality jobs, I worked for
him for a while. Aution is in June, probably lucky to get 50k for all
equipment, mills, grinders, EDM's, CNC's. To bad his Mastercam &
Solidworks seats are not sell-able.

According to ol Bill...machining is just hunkey dory.

Gunner

I bought a used Bridgeport mill from a fellow a couple of years ago. *I got to
talking with him and he said, *"First we cleaned out the shops in New England
and now we're cleaning out the shops in the mid-west."

The Gossco auction 2 weeks ago only had 3 dealers at it. *When I asked
where were the rest of the dealers....Skulsky said...what rest? *No one
had any money to buy machines.

Mori-Seiki *SL8, with a spindle BORE of 24", went for 28k..grudgenly.

Lots of oil field and pipe guys in California. *Well...according to Bill
there are.....

I checked Monster again a few minutes ago. *16 jobs within 250 miles of
me. Most of which are resume gatherers from the length of time their ads
have been running.

Gunner

I thought you were in LA? Monster shows 111 jobs within 200 miles of
Los Angeles when searching for "Machinist."

When the Great Depression hit, I had the heart attack/triple bypass
which put me on the beach for a month..but work was already slowing down
and since then..its been in the toilet. *I made 2 service calls last
week..up 200% from the previous month.

I had to close down my office in Ontario, put my RV in storage and move
home to Taft, which is 40 miles west of Bakersfield. *The last 2 weeks I
slept in my truck while I was getting my Stuff out of Gossco before and
after the auction. *I got home late Saturday.

And with the closing of Gossco..that ended my So. Cal shop space as
well.

So Ive got two choices...find a local job in the Bakersfield area, or
live in my truck and try *to find some work in the So. Cal area.

So Cal is at minimum..90 miles each way. Not something one wishes to
travel every day for $20 an hour, is it?

Gunner

Have you tried applying for any of the jobs that are in Bakersfield?
$25/hour is a pretty good living for Central California, especially if
your property is paid for.

Heck, even $8 an hour in Bakersfield or at his local wrecker or
muffler shop is better than spending the time whining. Or he could go
out and demand the job of a strawberry picker or some such. As if.

And his property isn't paid for no matter how many times he tells that
whopper. The fact is he's insolvent.
http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkphttp://tinyurl.com/l68gh3His only advantage is that he's squatting
for free in a dump that he wouldn't turn over to his creditors even if
they'd take it.

Ayup..Ive been sending out resumes via Monster,

For how long? Let me guess, you're pretending that you're some kind of
catch who could get hired by people who'd puke at the sight of your
rotted tooth stumps, or who'd change their policies to accommodate a
gun idiot? Still, there are always jobs for even the most miserable if
they're truly competitive. If you had a fraction of the skills or
motivation you claim then you'd have been hired long before now. But
it's pretty clear from your record that you've made a career of doing
as little as it takes to live a subsistence lifestyle.

and Ive been doing a
tiny bit of machining for one local company, out of my home shop.

Must have been pretty tiny if you could fit it in with posting some
4000 times in a recent month.

As I noted..a lot of companies have put out job notices, but are only
resume building.

Well sure, because as all of us who've been employers know, compiling
a library of useless resumes is one of our favorite pastimes. We have
so much free time and obviously there's nothing better to do, right
gummy?

Its really not good out here in California. *Which is well noted..is #3
from the bottom in unemployment at an Offical rate of 16%..an unoffical
rate of 32% +/-. Lots of people are running out of their 99 weeks and
are falling off the radar, and then of course is the illegal aliens who
will work for very little money. * It should be noted that even illegals
are moving out of California as companies shut down and going back home
to Mexico, where at least..they can move in with family and survive.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...r-of-illegal-i...

It should be noted..that there are closer to 30 Million illegals, not 12
million.

Your scapegoating is pathetic. You've been broke for at least 3
decades so it has nothing to do with the economy or stoop labor.
You're just a deadbeat who sits there pounding out excuses day after
day while your betters are out working.

Wayne

Wayne, I am not real clear on your attitude towards Mr. Gunny.
Would you be willing to clarify that a little bit?

Whine is a regular complainer on Rec.Crafts.metalworking.

Though to be fair..he never posts anything ABOUT metalworking, just
attacks me. I dont think he has ever posted anything metalworking
related. And he of course, uses an anonymous email account.

Now if he had a hair on his ass, he would come to my address, or some
neutral location and take the bull by the horns personally.

In fact, Ive offered to meet him on several occasions, the prime
question being which weapons he intends on using. Open hand, closed
hand, blued steel or cold steel or some other sort of weapon.

Personally..I think sledgehammers in 6' of water would be neat, but
since the little ****er would likely drown first...shrug.

If he wants to come to my place, its

326 Olive Ave,
Taft, California, 93268

He may use Mapquest or some other guide.

Id rather have a couple days notice, so I can make sure my backhoe is
working properly and it gives me a day or so do dig a really nice, deep
hole. And tell him (since the little asswipe is in my kill file) not to
bother planning gas for the return trip. And take anything essential to
his family out of his vehicle, because he and it will both be placed in
the hole (but a very nice hole!) for an eternity. Here in the
desert...shrug...we have lots of unused hillsides available.

Shrug

Oddly enough...to date..he has refused to put his life on the line.
Doesnt he know that Im an old man, feeble and bearly able to tie my own
shoes since the heart surgery and the stroke? Obviously..a man of his
ability would be here promptly, simply to put me in my place, take his
best shot..so to speak

VBG

So Whine...when can I expect you? Id be happy to let you try to do your
worst..and put me..the big internet bully in my place.

Or you can name another location, within 100 miles of my home. But Ill
need an address and a date. And a good physical description of
you..perhaps some photos? So I dont snip..er...meet the wrong person
of course.

Up for it, ****head?

Dont get too excited and dont wear yourself out, but please..come. I
insist.

Please dont wear yourself out. You will only die tired.

Ill be waiting.

Dont wait too long, Ive got things to do, and everyone will think you
are all mouth and no balls if you dont show.

Oh..please have someone relay your post....Im not bothering to take you
out of the bozo bin. And if you do show..Ill simply add you to the "kill
file"......

VBG

Gunner,

Who knows how many hours he wastes writing up all these elaborate
death threats. Imagine if he used the time to work a minimum-wage job
instead. Instant doubling of his standard of living. Too obvious for
him I guess. I wonder what he thinks when he goes into say, Home Depot
or the grocery store and sees all those people working. Ordinary
people with paying jobs, while brilliant and skilled beyond compare
gummer remains without. How unlucky can he be? Does Buddha hate him?
LOL

Wayne

Your response in third person is a strong tell, Wayne. You're
addressing the group rather than the individual who has directly
responded to you in first person, with full disclosure of identity and
address while you prefer to be a virtual entity. That's a digital age
concept, one who expresses strong opinions while hiding from any
identity that might connect what one writes to one's personal and
accountable self. Previous generations might have labelled that as
yellowbelly but they couldn't have anticipated the digital age.

The internet has created a new playground that allows people of any
age to engage in swaggers of aggression and adolescent girlgame
attempts at manipulation. You blinked, thrilled at the attention.

May the Wayne/Gunner show continue on RCM!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Yes, it is. It means that I don't make silly threats. Gummer has
posted how many thousands of them do you think? He includes a bizarre
level of detail, yet have you ever heard of him making good on a
single one? Of course not. In fact, the less seriously readers took
them, the more he's been forced to exaggerate, to the point that he
wants us to believe that the like-minded will soon begin hanging tens
of thousands per day from lamp posts. Exactly as credible as his
"acreage". Obviously you believe it's all a perfectly wise use of a
deadbeat's time. You're too smart to participate directly, but too
stupid to realize how transparent your support is. For example, here
you are blathering about tells but failing to dispute a single word of
what you responded to. You rarely do anymore. Exactly as your hero is
fond of.

The internet has created a new playground that allows people of any
age to engage in swaggers of aggression and adolescent girlgame
attempts at manipulation.

Yup. And you love reading it and encouraging it, even though it's
self-destructive for both you and gummer. What a great newsgroup you
have now, eh? Gummer advertising his ever-diseased mind, and you
following up his empty death threats with your transparent
excuse-making.

You blinked, thrilled at the attention.

LOL

May the Wayne/Gunner show continue on RCM!

Oh please. It drives you crazy that I (to use your words) "pick on
him". The plain truth is that I'd have done less of it if you had the
willpower to shut up. Face it, you're becoming more like him every
day, right down to the phony plonking claims. A couple of irrationally
fearful gun-worshipping old farts who boast and make empty threats and
imagine that others would want to do likewise. The thing is, doing
that for even one year is beyond silly, and doing it for years on end
is retarded. Here's where you're headed - as your frustration mounts
and your standards continue to slide lower, you'll become less
inhibited and more likely to post whatever foolishness comes into your
head, just like gummy. But you think that's a *good* thing, right?

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/29/2010 7:30 AM, wrote:

If you don't like it, then don't encourage it by reading and responding

In other words, do as you SAY, not as you DO....

LMAO!

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 29 May 2010 10:13:43 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 5/29/2010 7:30 AM, wrote:

If you don't like it, then don't encourage it by reading and responding

In other words, do as you SAY, not as you DO....

Not in the slightest. I *do* love to ridicule the gummers of the
world, and that requires reading at least some of their posts, or at
least the responses to them. I've said that in plain English plenty of
times and would never deny it. Fact - there isn't anyone more
deserving. Lots of you pretend that there is but they curiously
snorf never get around to matching up their candidates against the
undisputed king of hypocrisy, whopper telling, and deadbeatititis. I
say again - feel free to try. I look forward to hearing about anyone
who might take his crown. If you *can't* come up with someone more
deserving, then IMO you ought not be criticizing anyone unless you're
willing to own up to a double standard. Want to carp as gummy has done
thousands of times, about some poor minimum wage immigrant whose crime
is trying to feed his family, while giving a free pass to the career
deadbeat BS artist who's leading the charge by sitting on his ass?
Want to pretend that there's a bigger drag on society than the type of
ignorance he advertises here day in and day out? Then let's see you be
honest about it.

Here's how it is - people like you and Don insist that they don't like
to read what I write. Yet they not only *do* read it, but respond to
it as well in the full knowledge that their posts will only generate
more of the same. And then they read that too! I'm beginning to think
that I have a fan base of can't-help-myself readers. Something like
fat folks who swear that they don't eat much.

LMAO!

Right back at ya.

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/29/2010 4:35 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Jon, PDFTFT.

Not familiar with that one. But I've already plonked him.
No time for self appointed, self righteous net-nannys...

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 29 May 2010 18:50:46 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 5/29/2010 4:35 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Jon, PDFTFT.

Not familiar with that one. But I've already plonked him.
No time for self appointed, self righteous net-nannys...

BS You found yourself on the losing end of an argument and didn't
have the guts to own up to faulty reasoning. And I won't be surprised
if you're still reading, as both gummer and foreman have been caught
doing.

Comedy bit I heard this morning that reminds me of your M.O.s

(as close as I can remember it)

"Ever been to dinner with someone who can't decide if they want
dessert? mocking I don't know if I should or not, but I will if you
will. Oh sure, you can't decide if you want dessert even though you
just ate half a cow and a field of potatoes."

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 30 May 2010 09:21:32 -0700, wrote:

On Sun, 30 May 2010 10:46:43 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

wrote:

On 5/29/2010 4:35 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Jon, PDFTFT.

Not familiar with that one. But I've already plonked him.
No time for self appointed, self righteous net-nannys...

BS You found yourself on the losing end of an argument and didn't
have the guts to own up to faulty reasoning. And I won't be surprised
if you're still reading, as both gummer and foreman have been caught
doing.

Although frequently so attributed, Foreman never said anything about
plonking.

BS Here's what you wrote less than a month before responding again:

"I've killfiled Wayne"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...206b39c43fc70b

Bingo, you found it. Thanks! I recall having done it for a little
while, but I didn't remember saying so. I knew you're good at
researching the archives and enjoy doing it.

That thread really had degenerated so I decided that killfilling you
for a while would remove any temptation on my part to continue that
thread ad nauseum. It worked.

I may have other little assignments for you from time to time. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Need anything for packing when you ship the tea to Whine...let me know
and Ill make up some packaging.

Ah..you do have rubber gloves and a gas mask..right? Might need it when
adding the tea to the packaging....just a heads up.

If you dont..I supply some different packaging. If the box is
ticking...its no biggy..just dont dig too deep.

Gunner

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Although frequently so attributed, Foreman never said anything about
plonking.

BS Here's what you wrote less than a month before responding again:

"I've killfiled Wayne"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...206b39c43fc70b

Bingo, you found it. Thanks! I recall having done it for a little
while, but I didn't remember saying so.

Too funny. Exactly how senile are you? Check out the quotes below,
from way back weeks ago.

****************
Don wrote:
Can you show a post where I
declared intent to killfile or plonk?

Wayne wrote:
I already did that earlier in the thread, weasel, and you responded to
that post. Here it is again - "I've killfiled Wayne"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...206b39c43fc70b

******************

Groundhog Day - not just a movie.

Here, get yourself one of these
http://www.eeontheweb.com/personal_gps_location.htm, looks like you'll
be needing it before long.

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I think Wayne declined my "mealy-mouthed" offer. I didn't see an
explicit "no, thank you" in his post, but I sorta got that feeling
when he called me "weasel". Perhaps he doesn't like tea.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman wrote:

I think Wayne declined my "mealy-mouthed" offer. I didn't see an
explicit "no, thank you" in his post, but I sorta got that feeling
when he called me "weasel". Perhaps he doesn't like tea.

What a wuss.

I've recieved and sent things to people in this usenet group that I don't always tend to
agree with on politics (also many that I do). I keep their info private and they have
done the same for me.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 17:38:33 -0400, Wes
wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:

I think Wayne declined my "mealy-mouthed" offer. I didn't see an
explicit "no, thank you" in his post, but I sorta got that feeling
when he called me "weasel". Perhaps he doesn't like tea.

What a wuss.

I've recieved and sent things to people in this usenet group that I don't always tend to
agree with on politics (also many that I do).

Whatsamatter wes, pussied out on a straight-up debate on the $75 an
hour thing, and decided to do a cheap shot instead?

The fact is that I've given my info to several posters here, and even
to complete strangers when there's a reason to do that. So it's a
really low bar that foreman can't meet on account of him advertising
his wet dreams about his "fieldcraft". People who hang with deadbeat
liars and make excuses for sedition and the trading of "death lists"
have a loose screw. I'd have to be stupid to trust him.

I keep their info private and they have done the same for me.

Did you notice that don didn't make the same promise? Not that I'd
believe it from a weasel like him anyway.

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 00:11:15 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

snipped his usual bicker-banter.

Speaking of deadbeats, Wayne, I don't recall you ever mentioning how
you earn a living

No, you recall perfectly well, but prefer cheap shots.

A recent example from a few days ago of my mentioning how I earn a
living:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...f2b11b589fc91b
"Bottom line in my case - I sold my on-grid
place, used part of the money to buy a square mile off-grid and build
a custom home on it, and invested the rest. In the 15 years I've lived
here I've saved ~$50k on property taxes alone over my last place. That
money was also invested."

Trust fund, perhaps? Wife's
family money?

Lame. It's become your trademark.

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Respecting Wayne's obvious (timid) need to be an anonymous antagonist,

Why are you in respectful dialog with a known troll, sir?

C'mon, guys. PDFTFT

You don't have to read the thread, you know!

Sure he does. Otherwise how could he know when to chime in with his
I-want-to say-something-negative-but-don't
want-to-risk-losing-an-argument plonking advice. :-)

He only does that because he's a conservative. They're all like that.
They don't really have the intelligence and knowledge to debate very
many issues so they rely on calling you names or on eliminating you from
their reading list. It goes hand and hand with their intolerance. It's
called being conservative. I can't imagine why they act so proud of it.
It's like being proud of being ignorant. I don't get it.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 16:50:26 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

Respecting Wayne's obvious (timid) need to be an anonymous antagonist,

Why are you in respectful dialog with a known troll, sir?

C'mon, guys. PDFTFT

You don't have to read the thread, you know!

Sure he does. Otherwise how could he know when to chime in with his
I-want-to say-something-negative-but-don't
want-to-risk-losing-an-argument plonking advice. :-)

He only does that because he's a conservative. They're all like that.
They don't really have the intelligence and knowledge to debate very
many issues so they rely on calling you names or on eliminating you from
their reading list. It goes hand and hand with their intolerance. It's
called being conservative. I can't imagine why they act so proud of it.
It's like being proud of being ignorant. I don't get it.

That reminds me... a whole bunch of people were dead-wrong on agreeing
to a multi-trillion dollar war. I'd expect them to have learned that
they need to put in a lot more time learning about issues before they
form an opinion. Perhaps even learning what a trillion is before they
advocate spending it. Instead, it seems like the same people are
making less effort than ever. Maybe Fox has increased the percentage
of commercials. Anyway, I'd like to see the WMD nitwits do a Palin on
say, their next automatic transmission overhaul. That's where you're
not happy with your mechanic, so you give the job to the nearest harpy
'cause "it's time to try something completely different and more
entertaining". :-)

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

snipped his usual bicker-banter.

Speaking of deadbeats, Wayne, I don't recall you ever mentioning how
you earn a living

No, you recall perfectly well, but prefer cheap shots.

A recent example from a few days ago of my mentioning how I earn a
living:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...f2b11b589fc91b
"Bottom line in my case - I sold my on-grid
place, used part of the money to buy a square mile off-grid and build
a custom home on it, and invested the rest. In the 15 years I've lived
here I've saved ~$50k on property taxes alone over my last place. That
money was also invested."

It sounds like your self-sufficient reclusive lifestyle requires very
little cash flow so you need no income beyond returns on investments,
and you pay almost no taxes so you make almost no contribution as a
citizen. You haven't been gainfully employed in 15 years and you're
proud to say so. Perhaps that's Arizona culture.

I don't have any problem with that but I am offended by your cowardly
anonymous attacks upon and antagonism against others. I find your "sky
daddy" references particularly offensive because they are so
flagrently disrespectful of others who hold beliefs you don't share or
understand.

Since Gunner has had periods of nearly frantic employment with income
reported on 1099s in the past 15 years, he just might have paid more
taxes than you have during that period. Ain't that a hell of a note!
Please address vitriolic rejoinder troll response with namecalling and
assertions like "you recall perfectly well" to Dr. Weasel if you would
be so kind.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You don't have to read the thread, you know!

OK, that's it. You're officially off my pedestal. bseg

Good job, I don't belong or care to be on any pedestal.

P.S: Yeah, I know that. I just hate to see good people demean
themselves.

Honest humility is not self-demeaning.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 00:49:41 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

I don't have any problem with that

LOL It seems to me you that you're spending a lot of time lately
creating silly narratives about things that you "don't have a problem
with".

I find your "sky
daddy" references particularly offensive

Puts me in good company with, according to you, Obama (arrogance), and
Gore (lied about inventing the Internet). And on the opposite side of
a unfailingly dependable partisan/Palin voter. Plus you're the only
guy here that I can remember making excuses for those advocating
anarchy and the trading of "death lists". Not to mention your need to
advertise a desire to hang out with an admitted conspirator. To top it
off you complain about bicker banter, say you're through with it, but
then engage in it daily! Including the playground "debate" tactics of
phony plonking and show-me-where-I-said-that BS. So why would you
imagine that I care what you think about any subject? Any time I want
the depth of consideration and sincerity you can be counted on to
provide, I can get it from posters like Buerste. At least they don't
try to put on airs with Latin quotes. What happened to that sentiment
anyway? Can't remember last week's phoniness? How long before your lot
becomes accordion shaped? :-)

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 07:53:19 -0700, wrote:

LOL It seems to me you that you're spending a lot of time lately
creating silly narratives about things that you "don't have a problem
with".

Only a little. It's amusing that you relentlessly rag on Gunner about
taxes when he has probably paid more taxes than you have in the past
15 years.

I find your "sky
daddy" references particularly offensive

Puts me in good company with, according to you, Obama (arrogance), and
Gore (lied about inventing the Internet).

Simply being arrogant does not put you in league with these men. You
do have an active imagination! Does your antipathy toward skydaddies
stem from resentment of them as rivals?

Plus you're the only guy here that I can remember making excuses for those advocating
anarchy and the trading of "death lists".

Then I was the only advocate of the first amendment rights of citizens
expressing views different from yours and mine. I once fought to
defend my rights, and theirs, and yours. You did not. You've invested
zip but enjoy rights defended by others. You enjoy your liberty as a
U.S. citizen but shirk accountability for your utterances by hiding
behind anonymity, and you avoid being contributive by producing if
such production might result in paying taxes to your country and
community. You've cleverly worked the system to avoid employment for
15 years while ragging Gunner for working the system to survive.

At least they don't try to put on airs with Latin quotes. What happened to that sentiment
anyway?

It is unchanged. Do you need to hear it again? OK: pax vobiscum.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 02:31:23 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 07:53:19 -0700, wrote:

LOL It seems to me you that you're spending a lot of time lately
creating silly narratives about things that you "don't have a problem
with".

Only a little.

Yeah, right. guffaw

It's amusing that you relentlessly rag on Gunner about
taxes when he has probably paid more taxes than you have in the past
15 years.

I've probably paid more in sales tax alone than gummer's whole family
combined in total taxes in their entire lifetimes. Not that that's
such a high bar, hell, I may have spent more on homeowner association
fees than they've contributed. *And* I haven't found myself in need of
a nitwit defense for stiffing creditors for *millions* while boasting
of toys and advertising stuff hidden from bankruptcy court. Don't let
the facts get in the way of your idiotic narrative though.

I find your "sky
daddy" references particularly offensive

Puts me in good company with, according to you, Obama (arrogance), and
Gore (lied about inventing the Internet).

The only thing I have in common with those men is that you find us all
offensive. Which puts me and them "in league" with such things as
uncapitalized names! But thankfully not on the same list as those you
deem to have met your low standards.

You
do have an active imagination!

Speak for yourself instead of trying to put words in my mouth, Mr. Low
Class.

Plus you're the only guy here that I can remember making excuses for those advocating
anarchy and the trading of "death lists".

Then I was the only advocate of the first amendment rights of citizens
expressing views different from yours and mine.

There's a line between free speech and conspiracy, and it's clear
which side of it you're on. As I've said before, I'd like to see you
trot out your free speech excuses if the authorities were asking you
about your support of those trading death lists.

You've cleverly worked the system to avoid employment for
15 years

Smearing all the retired folks as well now, eh? Deep-thinker don
strikes again!

At least they don't try to put on airs with Latin quotes. What happened to that sentiment
anyway?

It is unchanged. Do you need to hear it again? OK: pax vobiscum.

What's unchanged is your lack of sincerity. Including a wish of peace
in your daily flame is beyond goofy.

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

There is indeed, and it is defined by law rather than your opinion.

As I've said before, I'd like to see you
trot out your free speech excuses if the authorities were asking you
about your support of those trading death lists.

The authorities can ask any time. I'm easy to find, not hiding behind
a pseudonym.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Plus you're the only guy here that I can remember making excuses for those advocating
anarchy and the trading of "death lists".

Then I was the only advocate of the first amendment rights of citizens
expressing views different from yours and mine.

There's a line between free speech and conspiracy, and it's clear
which side of it you're on. As I've said before, I'd like to see you
trot out your free speech excuses if the authorities were asking you
about your support of those trading death lists.

OK, bring them on. Take your conspiracy theory to the authorities and
make your accusations accountably rather than just anonymous bleats
and sniping on newsgroups from your hide. Name names, including your
own.

Then look up libel and slander. They are not protected by the 1st
amendment.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

It should be noted to Whine..that Don is exactly as he shows himself to
be. An honest and thinking man.

He is NOT involved in the List.

Only people who are evil minded, ****ed off to the max and experienced
at such things would actually rise up and hang leftards by the neck
using barbed wire, and so forth. Don of course fits none of those.

However...Whines name and data has been passed on to those very people
for handling when the Great Cull comes in less than 2 yrs.

How he will be terminated..no idea. But..shrug..its been suggested he
will die in a very spectacular way, and one involving hideous and long
agony before his end.. Its actually been requested by several people
from what I hear.

From what I understand...the request got a thumbs up, depending on time
and resources.

Now of course I simply got all this information second hand..as I too,
am not one of those bloody minded, ****ed off and motivated assasins.
Oh hell no.

Everyone knows that Im simply a lovable harmless fuzzball.

But..shrug..I did request a video tape of his handling.

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 13:00:39 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

Plus you're the only guy here that I can remember making excuses for those advocating
anarchy and the trading of "death lists".

Then I was the only advocate of the first amendment rights of citizens
expressing views different from yours and mine.

There's a line between free speech and conspiracy, and it's clear
which side of it you're on. As I've said before, I'd like to see you
trot out your free speech excuses if the authorities were asking you
about your support of those trading death lists.

OK, bring them on. Take your conspiracy theory to the authorities and
make your accusations accountably rather than just anonymous bleats
and sniping on newsgroups from your hide. Name names, including your
own.

He will of course, be required to give his name..and his address.
All a matter of public record.
VBG

Then look up libel and slander. They are not protected by the 1st
amendment.

Indeed.

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Plus you're the only guy here that I can remember making excuses for those advocating
anarchy and the trading of "death lists".

Then I was the only advocate of the first amendment rights of citizens
expressing views different from yours and mine.

There's a line between free speech and conspiracy, and it's clear
which side of it you're on. As I've said before, I'd like to see you
trot out your free speech excuses if the authorities were asking you
about your support of those trading death lists.

OK, bring them on.

I don't do the kind of empty threats you apparently find worthy of
defense. So the only thing I'll be bringing to you is more ridicule.
Here's the thing - gummer's written hundreds of posts insisting that
there's a cull in the works, that he's privy to the death list, that
he's submitted my name and that of other posters, and that he's
verified they're included. Those are the undeniable facts. Now, I
think his death list is just another of his bald-faced lies.
Nonetheless, the sentiment he expresses is contemptuous because it's
designed to appeal to crackpots who might do what he cannot. But
you're unwilling to agree that he's lying, and only that he's free to
post as much delusional crap as he likes because you admit having
similar desires sometimes, and believe that the rest of us do as well.
Anyway, the bottom line that I've alluded to repeatedly is that if
gummer isn't lying, and if he's been communicating with militia types
likely to be under a microscope, then you'd be wise to demand that he
take you off whatever list of supporters you said he put you on. Now,
why do I feel like groundhog day is about to start again?

Then look up libel and slander.

What, do you think there's a court where bicker banker participants go
for satisfaction? Do you imagine that you can sling mud and then
complain that some got on you? LOL And what happened to your theory
about how those who bleat the most on Usenet are the least likely to
ever make good on their threats? It's true, but I'm thinking you never
really believed it.

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Right. Although my opinion on the matter is formed by the facts, as
opposed to yours which is driven by not wanting to hear those facts,
and preferring to smear the messenger instead. Not to mention that
freedom of speech is not freedom from ridicule no matter how much you
wish it was for crackpots that you're willing to give a free pass to.

As I've said before, I'd like to see you
trot out your free speech excuses if the authorities were asking you
about your support of those trading death lists.

The authorities can ask any time.

Sure, and if that happens I expect you'll be as insincere with them as
you've been with me.

Hey, where's your wish of peace this time? Kids these days.

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 12:13:38 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

However...Whines name and data has been passed on to those very people
for handling when the Great Cull comes in less than 2 yrs.

How he will be terminated..no idea. But..shrug..its been suggested he
will die in a very spectacular way, and one involving hideous and long
agony before his end.. Its actually been requested by several people
from what I hear.

From what I understand...the request got a thumbs up, depending on time
and resources.

Now of course I simply got all this information second hand..as I too,
am not one of those bloody minded, ****ed off and motivated assasins.
Oh hell no.

Everyone knows that Im simply a lovable harmless fuzzball.

But..shrug..I did request a video tape of his handling.

Bwahaha! Gummer-for-the-defense snorf says he has discussions with
murderers... indirectly. What an idiot.

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 14:47:10 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 12:20:36 -0700, wrote:

I don't do the kind of empty threats you apparently find worthy of
defense.

A message or two ago they were an anarchist conspiracy, now they're
mere empty threats?

Try to keep up. Most of gummers threats have *nothing* to do with his
imaginary cull. They're merely his impotent attempts to divert
attention from the fact that he never met an argument he couldn't
lose.

His cull threats are more of the same, only ramped up into the
millions of deaths because the regular threats didn't have their
intended effect, and instead increased the ridicule. He can't even
keep his stories straight. Sometimes he's salivating at the thought of
his participation, other times the whole thing is just something he
heard.

Both types of his threats are pure BS and the product of a diseased
mind. Perhaps you missed me saying that one or twice. snorf

Interesting how quickly the tune changes when
you're challenged to be accountable for your rants.

LOL "Interesting"? You're a pale substitute for your hero. Don't you
know that you're supposed to add "point, set, match", and include a
few "indeeds" and shrugs?

I'll tell you what's interesting. Gummer just said that daily
flamer/smear-artist don is way too nice to have been included on any
list of participants in the cull. But *you've* previously contradicted
him by writing that he *has* included you on a list of "potential"
participants. Let's skip the part where you usually deny your own
words, and go directly to the exchange instead.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...2881347afb4e0f

****************
Wayne:
These mental-midgets
actually believe that people just like you will participate in a
rebellion. How hard is it to foresee that they have a second list of
such folks, and that gummy put your name on it? And where would he
have gotten the idea to do that, except for the fact that you're the
only guy here willing to repeatedly come to his defense?

Don:
Gunner did include me on a list of potential participants.

someone other than gummer?

Get a clue, man. Your metamorphosis into gummer 2.0 is accelerating.

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 12:25:12 -0700, wrote:

Hey, where's your wish of peace this time? Kids these days.

Wayne

Oh, sorry. Pox vobiscum!