Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 17:38:33 -0400, Wes
wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:

I think Wayne declined my "mealy-mouthed" offer. I didn't see an
explicit "no, thank you" in his post, but I sorta got that feeling
when he called me "weasel". Perhaps he doesn't like tea.

What a wuss.

I've recieved and sent things to people in this usenet group that I don't always tend to
agree with on politics (also many that I do).

Whatsamatter wes, pussied out on a straight-up debate on the $75 an
hour thing, and decided to do a cheap shot instead?

The fact is that I've given my info to several posters here, and even
to complete strangers when there's a reason to do that. So it's a
really low bar that foreman can't meet on account of him advertising
his wet dreams about his "fieldcraft". People who hang with deadbeat
liars and make excuses for sedition and the trading of "death lists"
have a loose screw. I'd have to be stupid to trust him.

I keep their info private and they have done the same for me.

Did you notice that don didn't make the same promise? Not that I'd
believe it from a weasel like him anyway.

Wayne