Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Sat, 29 May 2010 08:09:57 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 5/29/2010 6:19 AM, wrote:

The plain truth is that I'd have done less of it if you had the
willpower to shut up.

Actions speak louder than words. Nobody is stopping you from shutting up
except... you.

I have no intentions of shutting up, and never said that I did. I have
time to criticize just like you do. The difference is that I'm not
going to scapegoat when *the* biggest liar/hypocrite/deadbeat on
Usenet makes himself such an obvious target. If you don't like it,
then don't encourage it by reading and responding as Don likes to do.
Duh.

Wayne