Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 08:19:38 -0700, wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 02:31:23 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 07:53:19 -0700,
wrote:

LOL It seems to me you that you're spending a lot of time lately
creating silly narratives about things that you "don't have a problem
with".

Only a little.

Yeah, right. guffaw

It's amusing that you relentlessly rag on Gunner about
taxes when he has probably paid more taxes than you have in the past
15 years.

I've probably paid more in sales tax alone than gummer's whole family
combined in total taxes in their entire lifetimes. Not that that's
such a high bar, hell, I may have spent more on homeowner association
fees than they've contributed. *And* I haven't found myself in need of
a nitwit defense for stiffing creditors for *millions* while boasting
of toys and advertising stuff hidden from bankruptcy court. Don't let
the facts get in the way of your idiotic narrative though.

I find your "sky
daddy" references particularly offensive

Puts me in good company with, according to you, Obama (arrogance), and
Gore (lied about inventing the Internet).

The only thing I have in common with those men is that you find us all
offensive. Which puts me and them "in league" with such things as
uncapitalized names! But thankfully not on the same list as those you
deem to have met your low standards.

You
do have an active imagination!

Speak for yourself instead of trying to put words in my mouth, Mr. Low
Class.

Plus you're the only guy here that I can remember making excuses for those advocating
anarchy and the trading of "death lists".

Then I was the only advocate of the first amendment rights of citizens
expressing views different from yours and mine.

There's a line between free speech and conspiracy, and it's clear
which side of it you're on.

There is indeed, and it is defined by law rather than your opinion.

As I've said before, I'd like to see you
trot out your free speech excuses if the authorities were asking you
about your support of those trading death lists.

The authorities can ask any time. I'm easy to find, not hiding behind
a pseudonym.