Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Sat, 29 May 2010 18:50:46 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 5/29/2010 4:35 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Jon, PDFTFT.

Not familiar with that one. But I've already plonked him.
No time for self appointed, self righteous net-nannys...

BS You found yourself on the losing end of an argument and didn't
have the guts to own up to faulty reasoning. And I won't be surprised
if you're still reading, as both gummer and foreman have been caught
doing.

Comedy bit I heard this morning that reminds me of your M.O.s

(as close as I can remember it)

"Ever been to dinner with someone who can't decide if they want
dessert? mocking I don't know if I should or not, but I will if you
will. Oh sure, you can't decide if you want dessert even though you
just ate half a cow and a field of potatoes."

Wayne