Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 00:49:41 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

I don't have any problem with that

LOL It seems to me you that you're spending a lot of time lately
creating silly narratives about things that you "don't have a problem
with".

I find your "sky
daddy" references particularly offensive

Puts me in good company with, according to you, Obama (arrogance), and
Gore (lied about inventing the Internet). And on the opposite side of
a unfailingly dependable partisan/Palin voter. Plus you're the only
guy here that I can remember making excuses for those advocating
anarchy and the trading of "death lists". Not to mention your need to
advertise a desire to hang out with an admitted conspirator. To top it
off you complain about bicker banter, say you're through with it, but
then engage in it daily! Including the playground "debate" tactics of
phony plonking and show-me-where-I-said-that BS. So why would you
imagine that I care what you think about any subject? Any time I want
the depth of consideration and sincerity you can be counted on to
provide, I can get it from posters like Buerste. At least they don't
try to put on airs with Latin quotes. What happened to that sentiment
anyway? Can't remember last week's phoniness? How long before your lot
becomes accordion shaped? :-)

Wayne