Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 13:00:39 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

Plus you're the only guy here that I can remember making excuses for those advocating
anarchy and the trading of "death lists".

Then I was the only advocate of the first amendment rights of citizens
expressing views different from yours and mine.

There's a line between free speech and conspiracy, and it's clear
which side of it you're on. As I've said before, I'd like to see you
trot out your free speech excuses if the authorities were asking you
about your support of those trading death lists.

OK, bring them on.

I don't do the kind of empty threats you apparently find worthy of
defense. So the only thing I'll be bringing to you is more ridicule.
Here's the thing - gummer's written hundreds of posts insisting that
there's a cull in the works, that he's privy to the death list, that
he's submitted my name and that of other posters, and that he's
verified they're included. Those are the undeniable facts. Now, I
think his death list is just another of his bald-faced lies.
Nonetheless, the sentiment he expresses is contemptuous because it's
designed to appeal to crackpots who might do what he cannot. But
you're unwilling to agree that he's lying, and only that he's free to
post as much delusional crap as he likes because you admit having
similar desires sometimes, and believe that the rest of us do as well.
Anyway, the bottom line that I've alluded to repeatedly is that if
gummer isn't lying, and if he's been communicating with militia types
likely to be under a microscope, then you'd be wise to demand that he
take you off whatever list of supporters you said he put you on. Now,
why do I feel like groundhog day is about to start again?

Then look up libel and slander.

What, do you think there's a court where bicker banker participants go
for satisfaction? Do you imagine that you can sling mud and then
complain that some got on you? LOL And what happened to your theory
about how those who bleat the most on Usenet are the least likely to
ever make good on their threats? It's true, but I'm thinking you never
really believed it.

Wayne