Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 08:35:27 -0700, wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 00:11:15 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

snipped his usual bicker-banter.

Speaking of deadbeats, Wayne, I don't recall you ever mentioning how
you earn a living

No, you recall perfectly well, but prefer cheap shots.

A recent example from a few days ago of my mentioning how I earn a
living:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...f2b11b589fc91b
"Bottom line in my case - I sold my on-grid
place, used part of the money to buy a square mile off-grid and build
a custom home on it, and invested the rest. In the 15 years I've lived
here I've saved ~$50k on property taxes alone over my last place. That
money was also invested."

It sounds like your self-sufficient reclusive lifestyle requires very
little cash flow so you need no income beyond returns on investments,
and you pay almost no taxes so you make almost no contribution as a
citizen. You haven't been gainfully employed in 15 years and you're
proud to say so. Perhaps that's Arizona culture.

I don't have any problem with that but I am offended by your cowardly
anonymous attacks upon and antagonism against others. I find your "sky
daddy" references particularly offensive because they are so
flagrently disrespectful of others who hold beliefs you don't share or
understand.

Since Gunner has had periods of nearly frantic employment with income
reported on 1099s in the past 15 years, he just might have paid more
taxes than you have during that period. Ain't that a hell of a note!
Please address vitriolic rejoinder troll response with namecalling and
assertions like "you recall perfectly well" to Dr. Weasel if you would
be so kind.