Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 14:47:10 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 12:20:36 -0700, wrote:

I don't do the kind of empty threats you apparently find worthy of
defense.

A message or two ago they were an anarchist conspiracy, now they're
mere empty threats?

Try to keep up. Most of gummers threats have *nothing* to do with his
imaginary cull. They're merely his impotent attempts to divert
attention from the fact that he never met an argument he couldn't
lose.

His cull threats are more of the same, only ramped up into the
millions of deaths because the regular threats didn't have their
intended effect, and instead increased the ridicule. He can't even
keep his stories straight. Sometimes he's salivating at the thought of
his participation, other times the whole thing is just something he
heard.

Both types of his threats are pure BS and the product of a diseased
mind. Perhaps you missed me saying that one or twice. snorf

Interesting how quickly the tune changes when
you're challenged to be accountable for your rants.

LOL "Interesting"? You're a pale substitute for your hero. Don't you
know that you're supposed to add "point, set, match", and include a
few "indeeds" and shrugs?

I'll tell you what's interesting. Gummer just said that daily
flamer/smear-artist don is way too nice to have been included on any
list of participants in the cull. But *you've* previously contradicted
him by writing that he *has* included you on a list of "potential"
participants. Let's skip the part where you usually deny your own
words, and go directly to the exchange instead.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...2881347afb4e0f

****************
Wayne:
These mental-midgets
actually believe that people just like you will participate in a
rebellion. How hard is it to foresee that they have a second list of
such folks, and that gummy put your name on it? And where would he
have gotten the idea to do that, except for the fact that you're the
only guy here willing to repeatedly come to his defense?

Don:
Gunner did include me on a list of potential participants.

someone other than gummer?

Get a clue, man. Your metamorphosis into gummer 2.0 is accelerating.

Wayne