Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 12:13:38 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

However...Whines name and data has been passed on to those very people
for handling when the Great Cull comes in less than 2 yrs.

How he will be terminated..no idea. But..shrug..its been suggested he
will die in a very spectacular way, and one involving hideous and long
agony before his end.. Its actually been requested by several people
from what I hear.

From what I understand...the request got a thumbs up, depending on time
and resources.

Now of course I simply got all this information second hand..as I too,
am not one of those bloody minded, ****ed off and motivated assasins.
Oh hell no.

Everyone knows that Im simply a lovable harmless fuzzball.

But..shrug..I did request a video tape of his handling.

Bwahaha! Gummer-for-the-defense snorf says he has discussions with
murderers... indirectly. What an idiot.

Wayne