Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Sat, 29 May 2010 10:13:43 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 5/29/2010 7:30 AM, wrote:

If you don't like it, then don't encourage it by reading and responding

In other words, do as you SAY, not as you DO....

Not in the slightest. I *do* love to ridicule the gummers of the
world, and that requires reading at least some of their posts, or at
least the responses to them. I've said that in plain English plenty of
times and would never deny it. Fact - there isn't anyone more
deserving. Lots of you pretend that there is but they curiously
snorf never get around to matching up their candidates against the
undisputed king of hypocrisy, whopper telling, and deadbeatititis. I
say again - feel free to try. I look forward to hearing about anyone
who might take his crown. If you *can't* come up with someone more
deserving, then IMO you ought not be criticizing anyone unless you're
willing to own up to a double standard. Want to carp as gummy has done
thousands of times, about some poor minimum wage immigrant whose crime
is trying to feed his family, while giving a free pass to the career
deadbeat BS artist who's leading the charge by sitting on his ass?
Want to pretend that there's a bigger drag on society than the type of
ignorance he advertises here day in and day out? Then let's see you be
honest about it.

Here's how it is - people like you and Don insist that they don't like
to read what I write. Yet they not only *do* read it, but respond to
it as well in the full knowledge that their posts will only generate
more of the same. And then they read that too! I'm beginning to think
that I have a fan base of can't-help-myself readers. Something like
fat folks who swear that they don't eat much.

LMAO!

Right back at ya.

Wayne