Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 16:31:12 -0700, wrote:

I keep their info private and they have done the same for me.

Did you notice that don didn't make the same promise? Not that I'd
believe it from a weasel like him anyway.

Such a promise would have been redundant under the circumstances.

Respecting Wayne's obvious (timid) need to be an anonymous antagonist,
Don invited him to use a blind drop to preserve anonymity. To wit:
You may use such blind delivery drop as you might to preserve
your anonymity. Any CONUS USPS addy will suffice.

Egregious defamation and insults from an anonymous source shirking
attribution are as obscene graffiti sprayed secretly in the night by
cowardly skulking adolescent dropouts who don't and never will make
any net contribution to society.

Speaking of deadbeats, Wayne, I don't recall you ever mentioning how
you earn a living, pay taxes, support social security and medicare and
otherwise contribute to society. Trust fund, perhaps? Wife's
family money?