Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 00:11:15 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

snipped his usual bicker-banter.

Speaking of deadbeats, Wayne, I don't recall you ever mentioning how
you earn a living

No, you recall perfectly well, but prefer cheap shots.

A recent example from a few days ago of my mentioning how I earn a
living:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...f2b11b589fc91b
"Bottom line in my case - I sold my on-grid
place, used part of the money to buy a square mile off-grid and build
a custom home on it, and invested the rest. In the 15 years I've lived
here I've saved ~$50k on property taxes alone over my last place. That
money was also invested."

Trust fund, perhaps? Wife's
family money?

Lame. It's become your trademark.