Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

Respecting Wayne's obvious (timid) need to be an anonymous antagonist,

Why are you in respectful dialog with a known troll, sir?

C'mon, guys. PDFTFT

You don't have to read the thread, you know!

Sure he does. Otherwise how could he know when to chime in with his
I-want-to say-something-negative-but-don't
want-to-risk-losing-an-argument plonking advice. :-)

He only does that because he's a conservative. They're all like that.
They don't really have the intelligence and knowledge to debate very
many issues so they rely on calling you names or on eliminating you from
their reading list. It goes hand and hand with their intolerance. It's
called being conservative. I can't imagine why they act so proud of it.
It's like being proud of being ignorant. I don't get it.

Hawke