Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 01:03:05 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Even the OGs aren't old enough to know anything but Glocks

Do everyone the favour and put a Glock in your endlessly babbling mouth.
That seems to be the only method to shut you up ...or perhaps not even that!
LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 22:17:16 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Meth is still popular around here. Meth to take you up up and away

I wonder what you are on ...what with your endless, really endless,
babbling! Eh?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 22:14:32 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

That's another thing that may be coming full circle. In the '60s it
reached the point where blacks were telling the northern Jewish liberals
'We got this. You can go the hell home now.' Some of the BLM types are
a bit antisemitic too, especially those of the Somali Muslim persuasion.

The red diaper baby David Horowitz had his little epiphany when they
found what was left of Betty Van Patter when the Black Panthers got
through with her. Up until then the Panthers had been so cool and hip
that Horowitz had to introduce her to them when she was working at
Ramparts.

Is this guy for real??? I mean he will babble at length about ANYTHING! LMAO
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 16:39:24 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

The problem goes back a long ways.

Yeah, tell us everything about, senile blabbermouth! No, DON'T!!!! ****!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 21:58:09 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

We're three generations into the experiment. I doubt many families with
a good strong father are living in the 'hood anymore. That's another
part of the problem. The people who would be good role models get the
hell out.

I just wonder how children whose fathers are inveterate blabbermouths will
end up. LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 21:54:52 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

We have the same problem with the Indians. When she was head of the
state education department Juneau fought against the whole No Child Left

FLUSH senile gossip again
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 00:55:20 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

The Indians in Montana are

Oh, no! Now it's about Indians! LMAO
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 16:28:06 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I haven't been there since the '80s but in South Boston there were very
well defined lines. A black person didn't wander into a paddy bar unless
they were extremely stupid and vice versa. As far as school busing,
Selma had nothing on Boston.

I think the landscape has changed but NYC was the same. Harlem, Spanish
Harlem, watch where you wandered.

....drivel, drivel, drivel.... it just never ends! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 21:42:01 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

The city mayor is as left as they get and he just asked for MORE money
for the police department. Montana Democrats really need to form another
party. They don't march to the same drum as the coastal breed.

You really need to find another ng. Try alt.senile.blabbermouths!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 13:51:26 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 22:26:00 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

The real problem was tariffs. After 1812 the northern capitalists fought

Oh, ****! It's about 1812 now? LMAO
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On 2020-08-08 14:56, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/8/2020 12:24 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 8/8/2020 7:05 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On 2020-08-07 18:23, Bob F wrote:
On 8/7/2020 6:15 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 08/07/2020 12:21 PM, wrote:
On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 8:18AM, wrote:
On 07/08/2020 08:04, wrote:
"58 percent of respondents who identified as police officers
said
they view Black Lives Matter favorably."

Majority of Police Officers See Black Lives Matter Positively,
Support Reforms
Newsweek Magazine - July 8, 2020
--
https://www.newsweek.com/majority-po...s-poll-1520131

That's good, but maybe a better message would be *ALL lives
matter*.
Including organized crime members who target these Blacks?
Suddenly,
the purposes of military groups like "The Black Watch" over in
the UK
could grow suspect.

You mean the black gang members in Chicago that mostly kill other
blacks? Yeah, you'd think the mayor would do something about that.

Do tell us exactly how you would solve the problem.

Easy.Â* DE-FUND SUBSIDIES FOR FATHERLESS CHILDRENÂ* !!!

What happens then?Â* The children starve in the streets?

Cindy Hamilton

Â*Â*Â* Or just maybe 14 year olds will stop having babies so they "get
their
OWN check" .

14-year-olds don't have the judgment to make that decision.Â* In
the absence of strong societal pressures to not engage in premarital
sex, they'll have out-of-wedlock babies any.

In the presence of strong societal pressures to not engage in
premarital sex, it will still happen albeit not as frequently.
I am the product of such a birth.

I notice that not one of these righties has said anything about the
fact that blacks have a significant bias against them in getting
jobs. The problem in Chicago are largely based upon economic
differences resulting from systemic racism. Anyplace where
populations are poor are going to have more crime. And anyplace where
a population is prosecuted because of their race is going to have
more arrests,, more convictions, more unemployed ex-cons, and more
poverty resulting. And therefore more crime. You don't break the loop
by arresting more poor people. That just continues it.

Not to disagree, but what is the solution?Â* How do you break the loop?

STOP THE SUBSIDIES FOR FATHERLESS CHILDREN

Does that create jobs? That may be part of a plan but it needs more
than just that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2020 6:07 PM, Snag wrote:

Â* Jump down from that soapbox Boob F . We lived in a mostly black
neighborhood , our kids went to school with black kids and my wife
taught in a mostly black school in the Arkansas Delta region . The one
recurrent theme we found was that most black kids don't do well in
school . Not from lack of talent or intelligence , but because of PEER
PRESSURE . Those black people that gave so much to give these children a
chance to succeed must be spinning in their graves at the way these kids
have thrown away all that they worked and sacrificed for .

Snag, you really hit it there. That is ne loop that has to be broken.
Too many are not qualified to do a job if one is available.

We had need for some very low skilled workers I'd never hire anyone
that did not graduate high school. I found out that if you did not have
enough moxie to get through 12 years of school, you were not going to do
well in the workplace either.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 00:03:11 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Sat, 08 Aug 2020 17:27:19 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 08 Aug 2020 14:40:17 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 08:42:08 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 8/8/2020 2:40 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 22:00:24 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 8/7/2020 9:17 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 17:23:21 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 8/7/2020 4:10 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 09:26:58 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 8/7/2020 6:51 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 08/07/2020 01:04 AM,
wrote:
"58 percent of respondents who identified as police officers said they
view Black Lives Matter favorably."

Majority of Police Officers See Black Lives Matter Positively, Support
Reforms
Newsweek Magazine - July 8, 2020
--
https://www.newsweek.com/majority-po...s-poll-1520131

Voters in police households of color were 27 points more likely to have
a favorable view of Black Lives Matter than voters in white police
households, and also significantly more likely to view police negatively
(44 percent versus 23 percent).

https://morningconsult.com/2020/07/2...phics-polling/

Surprise, surprise...

If you were raised your whole childhood being told by parents how
careful you had to be to avoid being targeted by police (because you
were likely to be no matter what you did) you would probably feel the
same. Profiling happens and puts black lives into levels of continuous
stress that you surely have no concept of.

And yet, you think the problem is all on them. Crazy.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...police/491435/

I grew up being told if you fight with the police you get your ass
kicked and they like it.

Just one of thousands of stories:

One of my white acquaintances was handcuffed to a bench in the police
locker room of the 14th precinct in DC and 2 shifts of cops got to
bitch slap him. **** happens.

So you won't complain when it happens to you or your children.

I will ask them what the **** were you doing?
The difference between an unconstitutional car stop and search and an
ass whipping is usually attitude.
Yes I have been stopped and searched illegally before and I knew I had
the right to say no but it wasn't worth the hassle.
Say Yes Sir, let them see you don't have a trunk full of heroin and
get home in one piece that night.

OR, you are black, and get shot reaching for your license.

There is a big difference, and it is time America did something about it.

Old white people like Fretwell can't understand what all the fuss is about.
They say things, "fight with the cops and you get your ass kicked", which
completely misses the point. Black people don't have to fight with the
police. They don't really have to do anything, and yet the real possibility
of at least severe harassment, and possibly death, lingers over their heads
like a cloud.

That is over sold. Harassed ie stopped more often, yes but being beat
up and killed usually follows resisting arrest.
Maybe if blacks were not over represented in the people committing
crimes the cops would not be as suspicious. Bikers get harassed too if
that is your standard.

You still don't get it.

Maybe not. I guess I should watch more MSNBC prime time entertainment.
Maybe if these did not have the recurring theme of resisting arrest in
them I would give a **** about thugs like Michael Brown and George
Floyd

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

But over all, those types are the minority of the millions of blacks.
Try to remember, that most are NOT like that.
Black or African American= 13.4%
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 02:04:54 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

You're banging your head against a brick wall, Jim.

I think some people simply reach a time in their life when they've had
enough. Beyond that point, no new information is allowed in.

Maybe we are just old enough to understand if you fight with the cops
you lose. That concept seemed to be lost in the 60s when all of you
hippies, black panthers and general thugs were saying "off the Pigs".

It is amusing that you will get your panties in a knot about Michael
Brown and still defend the attacks on Ruby Ridge and Waco.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 11:46:46 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

FDR took a page out of that book trying to goad the Japanese into a war.
Works like a charm. The US is trying again, sanctioning firms trying to
complete the Nord Stream project, something that is none of its business.

None of this **** has ANYTHING to do with ahr, senile blabbermouth!
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 8/8/2020 6:07 PM, Snag wrote:

[...]

Can't agree with that. Mate of mine who I have known since he was a school
kid is one of those people who arent academic at all. His dad died when he
was at the bottom of high school and his mother was a school teacher. He
decided to drop out of school a full year before that was even legal.

He ended up doing fine, doing the major media golf events and stuff like
that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 05:26:04 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous

Marland addressing senile Rodent's tall stories:
"Do you really think people believe your stories you come up with to boost
your self esteem."
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

You're giving yourself too much credit. Everyone understands that. None of
this is about fighting with the cops. You'd know that if you allowed
yourself to actually pay attention rather than jerking your knee.

That concept seemed to be lost in the 60s when all of you
hippies, black panthers and general thugs were saying "off the Pigs".

All of you hippies, black panthers, and thugs? Who is "all of you"? I don't
fall into any of those categories. Who here does?

It is amusing that you will get your panties in a knot about Michael
Brown and still defend the attacks on Ruby Ridge and Waco.

Ruby Ridge and Waco?? What are you going on about now? No one said a peep
about those events. You're still having a hard time focusing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-09 05:30, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
STOPÂ*THEÂ*SUBSIDIESÂ*FORÂ*FATHERLESSÂ*CHILDREN

Does that create jobs?Â* That may be part of a plan but it needs more
thanÂ*justÂ*that.

Yup. Trump, before the commie flu, had achieved historic
low minority unemployment. The less socialist your are,
the better the economy

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-09 05:36, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/8/2020 6:07 PM, Snag wrote:

Â*Â* Jump down from that soapbox Boob F . We lived in a mostly black
neighborhood , our kids went to school with black kids and my wife
taught in a mostly black school in the Arkansas Delta region . The one
recurrent theme we found was that most black kids don't do well in
school . Not from lack of talent or intelligence , but because of PEER
PRESSURE . Those black people that gave so much to give these children
a chance to succeed must be spinning in their graves at the way these
kids have thrown away all that they worked and sacrificed for .

Snag, you really hit it there.Â* That is ne loop that has to be broken.
Too many are not qualified to do a job if one is available.

We had need for some very low skilled workersÂ* I'd never hire anyone
that did not graduate high school.Â* I found out that if you did not have
enough moxie to get through 12 years of school, you were not going to do
well in the workplace either.

Stop the flow of illegal aliens and the pool of
low skilled jobs will get bigger

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-09 10:46, rbowman wrote:
PeopleÂ*hereÂ*ignoreÂ*theÂ*functionÂ*ofÂ*FtÂ*Sumpt erÂ*inÂ*thoseÂ*blockades.

That doesn't fit the narrative of the dastardly rebels attacking a
defenselessÂ*garrison.

The historical inaccuracy takes my breath away. Sumpter was blockading
no one. The blockade did to start till AFTER the war started. And
started by the South.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

I am not arguing that. I am only asking that if this such a wide
spread problem, why are we only hearing about the thugs? I can think
of much more egregious cases, Breonna Taylor being one. Unfortunately
that starts bringing attention to the stupid drug war and nobody wants
to talk about that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2020 6:07 PM, Snag wrote:

[...]

Yeah a guy who dropped out of high school MIGHT get to play in the NBA
too but that is not the likely outcome.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-09 05:36, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/8/2020 6:07 PM, Snag wrote:

[...]

The problem is the illegals come here wanting to work and in most
places welfare is not going to be worth there risk.
The folks you talk about don't need the work.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2020 6:07 PM, Snag wrote:

[...]

So you know of one. I know of at least a dozen that did not make it and
wasted time hiring and training. There is no excuse in the past few
decades not to finish school. It is not 1940 any more where you quit to
help the family after 8th grade.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/09/2020 12:20 PM, wrote:
It is amusing that you will get your panties in a knot about Michael
Brown and still defend the attacks on Ruby Ridge and Waco.

#WhiteLivesDon'tMean****

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2020 6:07 PM, Snag wrote:

[...]

When my father was that age (early 1900's) high school wasn't an
expectation for men. He did alright for himself until the end of his
life when a high school diploma became a requirement for almost all jobs.

Different generation, different expectations. Also an eighth grade
education in 1912 was more than equivalent to a high school education in
2020.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2020 6:07 PM, Snag wrote:

[...]

Likely outcome is irrelevant when deciding who to employ.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2020 6:07 PM, Snag wrote:

[...]

Of course no high school graduate ever did that.

I know of plenty that have.

There is no excuse in the past few decades not to finish school.

It isn't an excuse, its a fact that plenty have enough
of a clue to work out that what is taught in the last
few years of high school will be no use in the sort
of work that they will choose to do, most obviously
with those who are self employed, who chose to
work in trades and in retail.

It is not 1940 any more where you quit to help the family after 8th grade.

But there are still plenty who dont need what
is taught in the last couple of years of high
school for the sort of work that plenty still
do and do until they choose to retire.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 20:20:49 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

The club doesn't do bowling pins anymore but a .357 is the tool to knock
one over. There was one guy who usually shot

Good grief! What has this sick **** got to do with ahr, you trolling senile
pest?