Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,uk.rec.driving

Default BANNER SEZ "BLACK LIVES MATTER"

Hogwash! Put against the Grand Scheme of the universe, they don't even
deserve to matter.

Discuss...............

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,uk.rec.driving

"NEMO" wrote in message
On 4/25/2015 1:04 PM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
Hogwash! Put against the Grand Scheme of the universe, they don't even
deserve to matter.

Discuss...............

So, in other words, yer saying that YER Italo-Afro-American life don't
matter, Coloon???

Er.............. Mister Recktum? Did I mention I am only BLACK below the
belt?
Little feller?
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,uk.rec.driving

Default Everyone having Endless Fun with Roman our Grik anus

On 4/27/2015 11:41 AM, % wrote:
The Peeler wrote:
Er.............. Mister Recktum? Did I mention I am only BLACK
below the belt?
Little feller?
LOL

Er...................Mister Coloon? Don't you gots a MIRROR at home?
Madeleine Albright didn't realise she was jewish until she was in her
60s...apparently SHE never had a mirror at home either! LOLK

Looks more, like I am, the one without a mirror at home, or I'd,
know what an, asshole I am!

Gosh! Seems!

What I would, see if, I had, a mirror:
http://s11.postimg.org/u0dpjo743/The...elers_Face.jpg

Gosh! Yuk!

perhaps you would like rectums smothered in hollandaise sauce

Vaseline will do for him, just fine! LOLK