Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 22:14:32 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

That's another thing that may be coming full circle. In the '60s it
reached the point where blacks were telling the northern Jewish liberals
'We got this. You can go the hell home now.' Some of the BLM types are
a bit antisemitic too, especially those of the Somali Muslim persuasion.

The red diaper baby David Horowitz had his little epiphany when they
found what was left of Betty Van Patter when the Black Panthers got
through with her. Up until then the Panthers had been so cool and hip
that Horowitz had to introduce her to them when she was working at
Ramparts.

Is this guy for real??? I mean he will babble at length about ANYTHING! LMAO