Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default White lives matter....

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 00:18:43 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 20:26:44 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 11:56:48 +0100, whisky-dave
wrote:

On Monday, 24 October 2016 11:33:39 UTC+1, Bod wrote:
On 24/10/2016 11:25, whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 24 October 2016 10:48:16 UTC+1, Bod wrote:
On 24/10/16 10:22, Bod wrote:
On 24/10/16 08:42, Brian Gaff wrote:
Should not all lives matter?
Brian

Possibly. The reality is that ultimately no lives matter.

What a strange statement.

Why?

Do you consider there is a personal god who actually gives a rats
arse
out there who loves you to bits?

Or perhaps you think that Corbyn and chums actually give a ****?

I care not for religion, but believe in morals. My family mean a
lot
me, as it does for all families.
You sound weird saying that no lives matter.

So what does matter mean in this context.
if an astroid of sufficint size hits the Earth human life will be
pretty much be over does it matter ? or who does it mattee too
enough
to stop it happening ?

So you don't care about anybody then?

That has nothing to do with it. It doesn't matter how much I care I
can't stop an astroid hiting the Earth.
This reminds me of when my mother told me she stopped believing in God.
It was after the aberfan disaster.

We are NOT talking about caring but whether things matter or not.

Did God care about those children ? did those children matter to God.

Life on the planet matters to most people.

Most people would say it's a good idea to make a system to repel
asteroids.

Only those who don't have a ****ing clue about what's involved in doing
that.

But the point is they still want to stop it.

Most of them would like to be a billionaire too.

Or prefer to be alive.

--
BREAKFAST.SYS halted... Cereal port not responding.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/10/16 10:22, Bod wrote:
[...]

Irrelevant to whether they have a ****ing clue about
how to stop that hitting the earth. Even you don't.