Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On 2020-08-09 05:36, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/8/2020 6:07 PM, Snag wrote:

Â*Â* Jump down from that soapbox Boob F . We lived in a mostly black
neighborhood , our kids went to school with black kids and my wife
taught in a mostly black school in the Arkansas Delta region . The one
recurrent theme we found was that most black kids don't do well in
school . Not from lack of talent or intelligence , but because of PEER
PRESSURE . Those black people that gave so much to give these children
a chance to succeed must be spinning in their graves at the way these
kids have thrown away all that they worked and sacrificed for .

Snag, you really hit it there.Â* That is ne loop that has to be broken.
Too many are not qualified to do a job if one is available.

We had need for some very low skilled workersÂ* I'd never hire anyone
that did not graduate high school.Â* I found out that if you did not have
enough moxie to get through 12 years of school, you were not going to do
well in the workplace either.

Stop the flow of illegal aliens and the pool of
low skilled jobs will get bigger