Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question for T

On 06/03/2017 04:17 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 4:39:03 AM UTC-4, T wrote:

Do not trust GP's with T2 Diabetes. The CONFLICT
OF INTEREST is prodigious. They want "customers",
they do not want to "heal".

Not all MDs are like that. I'm confident that mine
will tell me to lay off the carbs (which I already have
done to some extent) when my blood sugar starts rising.

Hi Cindy,

My ER Allopath was honest and spot on accurate. So,
you are correct. My GP, lets just say I'd like my
money back.

My mother's on Metformin and loads up her shopping cart
with ice cream and other treats. She knows she shouldn't,
but has decided that at her age she's going to eat what
she pleases.

She is committing suicide. High Glycemic carbs are
extremely addictive, as you have noticed with your
mother.

Be careful of Metformin. It is nasty stuff. I can't
wait to sign up for the inevitable class action
suit over it.

Cindy Hamilton

You need to dive into Glycemic Load. This is the best web
site I have found for such:

http://nutritiondata.self.com

It lists carbs and load (and lots of other stuff).

You just add up your load for the day. I try to keep mine
to under 10. You would probably be okay with 20. Keep
in mind that not all carbs are processed the same by
your body.

Also be careful of any vigorous exercise that tricks
your liver into thinking you are running for your
life. Your liver will pump our massive amount of glycogen
which will spike your blood sugar. (Your liver makes
all the blood sugar you need from fat and protein.)

Your in mental illness,
-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/03/2017 04:40 AM, Trumpster wrote:
On 06/03/2017 04:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 03/06/2017 08:52, T wrote:

That doesn't matter any more. T2 is an injury: carbohydrate
poisoning

I have always had massive amounts of sugar/ salt/ fats etc. Please
explain why I have never had diabetes?

You're a freak?

He means that in a nice way. You are on the other side
of the bell curve.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/03/2017 11:50 AM, rbowman wrote:
So invoking supernatural forces isn't magic when a supernatural being
does it?

When God does it, no.

How about intervention by the saints?

They have no power on their own. It is all though God.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 11:50, T wrote:
On 06/03/2017 11:50 AM, rbowman wrote:
So invoking supernatural forces isn't magic when a supernatural being
does it?

When God does it, no.

How about intervention by the saints?

They have no power on their own. It is all though God.

You know this!? how?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/03/2017 12:13 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 06/03/2017 12:26 AM, T wrote:
It is weird to me that in some parts of Eastern Europe,
Secular Jew is another name for a Communist.

Not if you know history. Are you familiar with the Red Terror in the
Hungarian Soviet Republic? Or Marx, for that matter. Not having a
Messiah at hand, Jews tend to try to create heaven on earth, no matter
how many have to die.

As you correctly point out, Jews suffered terribly under
communists too. That is why I find it so odd. I also
know of an Orthodox Christian communist and after
what Orthodox Christians suffered under the Soviet
Terror, I find that just as odd.

Were you the one that pointed out to me that there were
Jews fighting FOR the Nazis? Way, way odd.

Did you know there is a Jewish saint in Brazil:

Other than St. Paul, St. John, and St. Mark? iirc Luke was a gentile.
Many of the saints have interesting histories. Christianity is like a
magpie, picking up shiny trinkets as it goes along. Russell's 'The
Germanization of Early Medieval Christianity' is a good description of
what happened when a near-Eastern religion met a heathen culture. There
was considerable give and take. I don't think Christianity ever quite
mellowed out a warrior culture.

I was talking about a recent saints. Jesus himself was Jewish.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 03:54 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/06/2017 11:50, T wrote:
On 06/03/2017 11:50 AM, rbowman wrote:
So invoking supernatural forces isn't magic when a supernatural being
does it?

When God does it, no.

How about intervention by the saints?

They have no power on their own. It is all though God.

You know this!? how?

Haven't you given up yet?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 11:50, T wrote:
On 06/03/2017 11:50 AM, rbowman wrote:
So invoking supernatural forces isn't magic when a supernatural
being does it?

When God does it, no.

How about intervention by the saints?

They have no power on their own. It is all though God.

You know this!? how?

Haven't you given up yet?

That's not an asnswer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 11:50, T wrote:
On 06/03/2017 11:50 AM, rbowman wrote:
So invoking supernatural forces isn't magic when a supernatural
being does it?

When God does it, no.

How about intervention by the saints?

They have no power on their own. It is all though God.

You know this!? how?

Haven't you given up yet?

That's not an answer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 03:43 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 11:28:12 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 06/03/2017 04:20 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 5:31:46 AM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 06/03/2017 02:15 AM, Bod wrote:
I also listen to Classic FM sometimes. At least you listen to a quality
radio station :-)

I love those guys. They are the only classical music
station that play what listeners request. Their top
whatever list are wonderful and I love everything on them

They only go wrong when they start with the monkey and
the organ grinder (baroque). I have written them
and complained about it. I asked them if they ever
have had any of those pieces show up on their top
lists. They reform quickly.

Funny. I barely tolerate anything written after the Baroque.

There's a solo harpsichord piece that I love; whenever I hear it,
it's like the sound of synapses firing.

Cindy Hamilton

So you prefer "Variations on a Well Tempered Sewing Machine"?

:-)

Indeed I do.

My preferences started when they turned the bows over
and could actually get some sound out of stringed instruments
without having to "saw" at them.

I prefer plucked strings to bowed strings, although fiddles are
ok as part of the backup band. I'm with George II on the subject.

Cindy Hamilton

What is you take on Flamenco guitar?

Did you catch what I wrote you on carbs.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 11:50, T wrote:
On 06/03/2017 11:50 AM, rbowman wrote:
So invoking supernatural forces isn't magic when a supernatural
being does it?

When God does it, no.

How about intervention by the saints?

They have no power on their own. It is all though God.

You know this!? how?

Haven't you given up yet?

That's not an asnswer.

And you asked a question that was obvious.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 11:50, T wrote:
On 06/03/2017 11:50 AM, rbowman wrote:
So invoking supernatural forces isn't magic when a supernatural
being does it?

When God does it, no.

How about intervention by the saints?

They have no power on their own. It is all though God.

You know this!? how?

Haven't you given up yet?

That's not an asnswer.

And you asked a question that was obvious.

If it was obvious, I wouldn't have asked.
I notice your evasion to supply proof of your claim, *not* the voices in
your head.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 11:50, T wrote:
On 06/03/2017 11:50 AM, rbowman wrote:
So invoking supernatural forces isn't magic when a supernatural
being does it?

When God does it, no.

How about intervention by the saints?

They have no power on their own. It is all though God.

You know this!? how?

Haven't you given up yet?

That's not an asnswer.

And you asked a question that was obvious.

If it was obvious, I wouldn't have asked.
I notice your evasion to supply proof of your claim, *not* the voices in
your head.

Are you high?

We get this from what Jesus taught us and from our
collective shared experience.

If you are asking for proof that can be read on
an instrument, I can not give that to you any
more than you can prove you love (agape) your
wife.

Do the voices in your head tell you love your wife?
You can measure eros love (sexual attraction) on a
meter, but you can not measure selfless love (agape)
on a meter.

So I can not prove to you with science that God
exists or does not exist. Science and religoun
don't mix. Science is the study of nature (or
the creation, if you are a believer). Nothing
more and nothing less.

I can only tell you what I think and have experienced.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 6:58:09 AM UTC-4, T wrote:
[...]

It's nice for variety. I wouldn't want a steady diet of it.

Did you catch what I wrote you on carbs.

Yes, thank you.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 09:47 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 06/06/2017 04:43 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
I prefer plucked strings to bowed strings, although fiddles are
ok as part of the backup band. I'm with George II on the subject.

You're an old harpy?

There is a saying in orchestras. Harpists spend
half their time tuning their harps and the other
half of their time playing out of tune.

:-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 06:37 PM, T wrote:
On 06/06/2017 09:47 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 06/06/2017 04:43 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
I prefer plucked strings to bowed strings, although fiddles are
ok as part of the backup band. I'm with George II on the subject.

You're an old harpy?

There is a saying in orchestras. Harpists spend
half their time tuning their harps and the other
half of their time playing out of tune.

My Snark digital tuner really helps with the twelve string but I
wouldn't want to tackle a harp.Now a harp and tin whistle duet would be
something to hear. Maybe 'Minstrel Boy'?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/06/2017 04:21, rbowman wrote:
On 06/06/2017 06:37 PM, T wrote:
On 06/06/2017 09:47 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 06/06/2017 04:43 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
I prefer plucked strings to bowed strings, although fiddles are
ok as part of the backup band. I'm with George II on the subject.

You're an old harpy?

There is a saying in orchestras. Harpists spend
half their time tuning their harps and the other
half of their time playing out of tune.

My Snark digital tuner really helps with the twelve string but I
wouldn't want to tackle a harp.Now a harp and tin whistle duet would be
something to hear. Maybe 'Minstrel Boy'?

Add in bagpipes and you've got a band that would sound like music to
frighten even the devil ;-)
BTW, I've got two acoustic six stringers, one's a Gretch jumbo and the
other is a round backed Ovation. Sold my Telecaster when I gave up
playing in bands many moons ago.
Had a 12 string many moons ago, great sound, but I seemed to spend half
the time retuning it, so I sold it.
What 12 stringer have you got?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 10:05 PM, Bod wrote:
Add in bagpipes and you've got a band that would sound like music to
frighten even the devil ;-)

We are so in agreement there!

It is said that a true Scottish gentleman knows how to
play the Pipes, but doesn't. :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/06/2017 06:27, T wrote:
On 06/06/2017 10:05 PM, Bod wrote:
Add in bagpipes and you've got a band that would sound like music to
frighten even the devil ;-)

We are so in agreement there!

It is said that a true Scottish gentleman knows how to
play the Pipes, but doesn't. :-)

People playing bagpipes look like they are sexually assaulting an
octopus :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 06:37 PM, T wrote:
[...]

Epiphone DR-212. Mine is from Indonesia but i think the newer ones are
from China. It's not a Gibson Hummingbird but then it's not $3600
either. Comes right down to it I've got a J-45 I bought in '63 or so but
my go to 6 string is a Yamaha.

I mess around with whistles and an Irish flute but no way would I do
bagpipes. Maybe Uilleann pipes are a little more civilized but I
understand they are a pain in the ass to keep tuned. At least they have
more than nine notes. We have a local bagpipe band that shows up at odd
times. A little goes a long ways.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

I've played a few Yammahas and they seemed ok.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 06:05:01 +0100, Bod wrote:
BTW, I've got two acoustic six stringers, one's a
Gretch jumbo and the

I always wanted a 12 string. Sold my acoustic and electric about 30
years ago. Stuck with playing keyboard for a while longer, then sold
it. Still have my recorder and couple harmonics.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 11:46 PM, Bod wrote:

[...]

I've even ridden a Yamaha and it was okay I wondered why a motorcycle
had a logo involving tuning forks but pianos were Yamaha's original
product. I don't know what their market share is for the various
instruments but I think they have the silver flute market cornered.
afaik they don't make bagpipes. The Japanese have some quirky Western
fetishes but that's not one of them.

Years ago i built a few dulcimers and I got the wood from Gurian, one of
the first high end guitar makers. I lusted after one of their guitars
until I went to a concert, maybe Baez, where the performer apologized
for the many tunings -- 'It's a Gurian. It's beautiful but the damn
thing won't stay in tune.'
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 11:43 PM, Bod wrote:
On 07/06/2017 06:27, T wrote:
On 06/06/2017 10:05 PM, Bod wrote:
Add in bagpipes and you've got a band that would sound like music to
frighten even the devil ;-)

We are so in agreement there!

It is said that a true Scottish gentleman knows how to
play the Pipes, but doesn't. :-)

People playing bagpipes look like they are sexually assaulting an
octopus :-)

They sound like they're sexually assaulting an octopus...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/07/2017 05:39 AM, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 06:05:01 +0100, Bod wrote:
BTW, I've got two acoustic six stringers, one's a
Gretch jumbo and the

I always wanted a 12 string. Sold my acoustic and electric about 30
years ago. Stuck with playing keyboard for a while longer, then sold it.
Still have my recorder and couple harmonics.

I've got a recorder but it's gathering dust. The fingering is different
from the Irish flute and the Boehm flute and my fingers can only learn
do many tricks. I do have Marine Bands in a few keys. They're handy in
bear country. Beat the hell out of those stupid bear bells.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/06/2017 15:01, rbowman wrote:
[...]

Mine stay in tune, but I feel your pain :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 10:02:59 AM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 06/07/2017 05:39 AM, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 06:05:01 +0100, Bod wrote:
BTW, I've got two acoustic six stringers, one's a
Gretch jumbo and the

I always wanted a 12 string. Sold my acoustic and electric about 30
years ago. Stuck with playing keyboard for a while longer, then sold it.
Still have my recorder and couple harmonics.

I've got a recorder but it's gathering dust. The fingering is different
from the Irish flute and the Boehm flute and my fingers can only learn
do many tricks.

I played Boehm flute and recorder, but I've never before looked at
the Irish flute. It's interesting.

After recorder I learned saxophone. That was pretty easy.
Easy for me. Not so easy on my mother's poor ears.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/06/2017 15:37, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 10:02:59 AM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 06/07/2017 05:39 AM, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 06:05:01 +0100, Bod wrote:
BTW, I've got two acoustic six stringers, one's a
Gretch jumbo and the

I always wanted a 12 string. Sold my acoustic and electric about 30
years ago. Stuck with playing keyboard for a while longer, then sold it.
Still have my recorder and couple harmonics.

I've got a recorder but it's gathering dust. The fingering is different
from the Irish flute and the Boehm flute and my fingers can only learn
do many tricks.

I played Boehm flute and recorder, but I've never before looked at
the Irish flute. It's interesting.

After recorder I learned saxophone. That was pretty easy.
Easy for me. Not so easy on my mother's poor ears.

Cindy Hamilton

I bought a Sax when our kids were toddlers. I found it virtually
impossible to practise without upsetting the neighbours in the (then)
small top floor flat we lived in, so I gave that idea up. I also didn't
really have the time because I was working full time during the day and
playing bands in the evenings and weekends.
Shame, because I love the sound.
Posted to alt.home.repair

THIS POAST DELETED BY THE COLONEL FOR IRRELEVANCY.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 08:04:59 -0600, rbowman wrote:
Still have my recorder and couple harmonicas.

I've got a recorder but it's gathering dust. The
fingering is different from the Irish flute and the
Boehm flute and my fingers can only learn do many
tricks. I do have Marine Bands in a few keys. They're
handy in bear country. Beat the hell out of those
stupid bear bells.

I really should play my recorder more often, but usually only get
inspired around Christmas. It has a nice tone to it for those holiday
songs. I do play my bigger harmonica more often, tho.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/07/2017 08:37 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
I played Boehm flute and recorder, but I've never before looked at
the Irish flute. It's interesting.

The fingering is straight forward on the simple system flutes. Going
from one to the other isn't bad except the Irish flutes and most
whistles are in D and the F# on a Boehm breaks the pattern.

The fingerings are the same on whistles so a $10 whistle makes a cheap
practice instrument even if it is an octave higher.

The development of the Boehm system is interesting. There must have been
a lot of fiddling around to get the intonation right.

It's a diatonic instrument and you think more in terms of modes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fKeMG_DruA

That's Mixolydian, which isn't the most common, but it has an exotic
feel. Of course you can play it on a Boehm. The problem with those is on
fast jigs and reels they can sound like a typewriter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/07/2017 08:54 AM, Bod wrote:
I bought a Sax when our kids were toddlers. I found it virtually
impossible to practise without upsetting the neighbours in the (then)
small top floor flat we lived in, so I gave that idea up. I also didn't
really have the time because I was working full time during the day and
playing bands in the evenings and weekends.
Shame, because I love the sound.

I had a brief fling with a clarinet when I was a kid. I tended to chew
the reed though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/07/2017 12:06 PM, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 08:04:59 -0600, rbowman wrote:
Still have my recorder and couple harmonicas.

I've got a recorder but it's gathering dust. The
fingering is different from the Irish flute and the
Boehm flute and my fingers can only learn do many
tricks. I do have Marine Bands in a few keys. They're
handy in bear country. Beat the hell out of those
stupid bear bells.

I really should play my recorder more often, but usually only get
inspired around Christmas. It has a nice tone to it for those holiday
songs. I do play my bigger harmonica more often, tho.

All baroquey? Recorders tend to put you in that frame of mind where
Irish flutes just want to play Irish rebel songs.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 21:25:31 -0600, rbowman wrote:
All baroquey? Recorders tend to put you in that
frame of mind where Irish flutes just want to play
Irish rebel songs.

Yeah! I like the slower tunes, too, because it sounds really mellow
on the gopher wood recorder.

I like folk songs on my big harmonica, tho, and a few other fans that
sound good on it.

Sometimes, I miss my guitars and keyboards, but some day is like to
get another piano. Keyboards just aren't a good replacement.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed 07 Jun 2017 09:10:56p, Muggles told us...

wrote:
All baroquey? Recorders tend to put you in that
frame of mind where Irish flutes just want to play
Irish rebel songs.

Yeah! I like the slower tunes, too, because it sounds really
mellow on the gopher wood recorder.

I like folk songs on my big harmonica, tho, and a few other fans
that sound good on it.

Sometimes, I miss my guitars and keyboards, but some day is like
to get another piano. Keyboards just aren't a good replacement.

I've had a series of pianos over the years including one Yamaha
Clavinova. My current favorite is a 1928 Mason and Hamlin that I had
completely rebuilt inside and out, and which I will never replace. It
has a wonderfully mellow sound, but also a very crisp upper register.
I was lucky that it had been in the same house since its purchase in
1928 and the ivory keyboard was in perfect condition.

ooooooo! That's one instrument I haven't had the pleasure of playing!

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu 08 Jun 2017 07:58:16a, Muggles told us...

wrote:
[...]

I grew up as an only child. My mother taught piano from elementary
students to those graduating highschool and entering college, often
with the intent of majoring in music. We had a Mason and Hamlin

I learned piano when I was a teen, and did major in music. Piano was my
principle instrument, and guitar ended up as my secondary. My old
acoustic guitar that I'd had since I was 9 years old was the one I used
in the college guitar ensemble. (We played classical music in the
ensemble.) My guitar was smaller than regular guitars, but had a nice
tone to it. I have small hands and short fingers so a smaller guitar was
better for me. Those bar chords were always something my fingers
weren't long enough to actually play! When I sampled a 12-string, I
could do the bar chords even though the neck of the guitar was wider
than my acoustic. It was probably easier for me because the strings were
closer to the frets and it didn't take as much force to form the bar chord.

concert grand that I was taught on. After my parents passed I had no
room for a piano that large and ended up selling it to a friend who
still owns it. My M&H is smaller, but still wonderful.

In college there was a nice grand piano that I got to play. It was fun!

The piano I originally owned when I was learning to play was an old
upright, but eventually, I traded that one in for a spinet. I can't
remember the brand of it, though! It's been some years.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu 08 Jun 2017 08:33:51a, Muggles told us...

wrote:
[...]

The main thing about pianos is that they need to be decent quality,
well-tuned, and to the best of your ability, easy to play. They do
not necessarily need to be large or expensive.

In today's world, the vast majority of pianos are made in Asia
regardless of what the brand label says. Only a few are made in
Europe or the UK anda they are usually quite expensive.

I didn't know that.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod
Thu, 01 Jun 2017 07:25:04 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Wed, 31 May 2017 23:40:12 +0100, T wrote:

On Wed, 31 May 2017 09:07:37 +0100, Bod
wrote:

On 31/05/2017 08:58, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 12:18 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you
condense it into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three*
heavens. The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

Hmm! apparently it's in the Bible:

The Firmament, Third Heaven, and Structure of Things Biblical
www.kjvbible.org/firmament.html
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the
heaven to divide the day ... days of the Genesis regeneration
the Lord God defined
Three Heavens.

For fairly good people, good people, and very good people?

Why is it again that I like you?

I never said you did. Where did you get this idea?

And if you don't like me, you have hate inside of you, perhaps
you should go to hell? God is watching you always :-P

Ergh!! that's worse than being spied on by CCTV. This means that
he watches you even on the loo and in the shower.....the creepy
pervert. God sounds more like Rolf Harris.

So he's a vengeful God, quite childish (checkout the old testament;
the maturity of a child with a magnifying glass and an active ant
hill) and a bit of a pervert to boot. I dunno about this god dude...

Cats know the bed is a WWF wrestling ring.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
[...]

Oh yeah, you don't get away with ****e. God Inside me
is the Holy Spirit.

What does god do if you have a wank?

--
See if you type in a really big word, like
Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotri mmatosilphioparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyp hophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleio lagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon,

If you're wondering, it's a Greek word meaning a fricasee dish with 17 sweet and sour ingredients, including brains, honey, vinegar, fish, pickles, and the following: fish slices, fish of the Elasmobranchii subclass (a shark or ray), rotted dogfish or small sharks head, silphion laserwort €“ a kind of fennel, a kind of crab, beetle, or crayfish, eagle, cheese, honey, wrasse or thrush, topped with a sea fish or blackbird, wood pigeon, domestic pigeon, chicken, roasted headof dabchick, hare (a kind of bird or sea hare €“ a mollusk), must (wine), dessert, fruit, or other raw food, and wing or fin.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 02 Jun 2017 20:17:11 +0100, T wrote:

On 06/02/2017 12:15 PM, Bod wrote:
Oh yeah, you don't get away with ****e. God Inside me
is the Holy Spirit.

Of course it is......cough

God love you Bod.

I think you are bored.

He's probably just irritated that people can be so stupid as to believe in god. I know I am.

--
Mary had a little lamb,
unfortunately it's dead.