Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question for T

Describe what heaven will be like please!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 12:02 AM, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Hi Bod,

I almost missed it. Say "ping: todd" next time.

I think you are trolling, but ...

Think of both heaven and hell as a banquet table with ten
foot long chop sticks. They are too long to feed yourself.

In heaven, everyone feeds each other. In hell, they refuse.
The gates of hell are truly locked from the inside.

Heaven is where the loving people (saints) that have
prayed for me reside. And yes, it is palpable. It
feels like a loving blanket surrounding you. And
where, the Lord permitting, I will eventually reside too.

Except, be careful, heaven is wonderful, but the entrance
exam is a bitch! (Watch what you do to others that
you would not want done to yourself. And that includes your
trolling.)

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:16, T wrote:
[...]

So out of the *three* heavens, which is the best one to be sent to or is
there no best one?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:16, T wrote:
[...]

That sounds great, I will be able to have conversations with people who
won't accuse me of being a troll then?

ps: Just found this link:

https://www.gotquestions.org/heaven-like.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T

That sounds great, I will be able to have conversations with people who
won't accuse me of being a troll then?

ps: Just found this link:

https://www.gotquestions.org/heaven-like.html

Another question for you.

If I was a very kind person who only did good things that the Bible
says, but didn't believe in god, would I go to heaven?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 12:47 AM, Bod wrote:

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T

That sounds great, I will be able to have conversations with people
who won't accuse me of being a troll then?

ps: Just found this link:

https://www.gotquestions.org/heaven-like.html

Another question for you.

If I was a very kind person who only did good things that the Bible
says, but didn't believe in god, would I go to heaven?

In a nut shell, yes.

Would you like the long version?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 12:34 AM, Bod wrote:
I will be able to have conversations with people who won't accuse me of
being a troll then

Tolling is when you are trying to be inflammatory to
keep a conversation going as long as possible.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 12:18 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:16, T wrote:
[...]

So you're disagreeing with Scripture?

What Are The Three Heavens? - Educating Our World
educatingourworld.com/index.php/archive-questions/53-what-are-the-three-heavens
Furthermore, we encounter the term €śthe third heaven€ť in Scripture. What
exactly ... If there is a third heaven, it seems there must also be a
first and second heaven! The Bible ... The Scripture uses the term
heaven to describe this area. Then the ...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:55, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 12:47 AM, Bod wrote:

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T

That sounds great, I will be able to have conversations with people
who won't accuse me of being a troll then?

ps: Just found this link:

https://www.gotquestions.org/heaven-like.html

Another question for you.

If I was a very kind person who only did good things that the Bible
says, but didn't believe in god, would I go to heaven?

In a nut shell, yes.

Would you like the long version?

Ah! I put that same question to some Jehovah Witlessess and they
categorically told me no, I would go to hell.

Why should I believe your version over theirs and why are they wrong?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:56, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 12:34 AM, Bod wrote:
I will be able to have conversations with people who won't accuse me
of being a troll then

Tolling is when you are trying to be inflammatory to
keep a conversation going as long as possible.

What you really mean, is that you don't like uncomfortable questions or
my opinions.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

Hmm! apparently it's in the Bible:

The Firmament, Third Heaven, and Structure of Things Biblical
www.kjvbible.org/firmament.html
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to
divide the day ... days of the Genesis regeneration the Lord God defined
Three Heavens.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:16, T wrote:
[...]

Just one heaven. I have no clue where you are coming up
with three. Maybe yo are mixing up anther religoun. Or
maybe you are listening to someone who hates the Lord.
You do realize I am a Christian?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 09:05, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 08:56, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 12:34 AM, Bod wrote:
I will be able to have conversations with people who won't accuse me
of being a troll then

Tolling is when you are trying to be inflammatory to
keep a conversation going as long as possible.

What you really mean, is that you don't like uncomfortable questions or
my opinions.

BTW, you keep spelling *religion* as *religoun*. Just saying.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 03:16 AM, T wrote:

Except, be careful, heaven is wonderful, but the entrance
exam is a bitch! (Watch what you do to others that
you would not want done to yourself. And that includes your
trolling.)

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T

WTF? That's a pretty nasty thing for a true Christian to say.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 09:15, Bod wrote:

[...]

Is this another bit of cherry picking from the Bible what *you* like to
hear according to your bias??
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 01:03 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 08:55, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 12:47 AM, Bod wrote:

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T

That sounds great, I will be able to have conversations with people
who won't accuse me of being a troll then?

ps: Just found this link:

https://www.gotquestions.org/heaven-like.html

Another question for you.

If I was a very kind person who only did good things that the Bible
says, but didn't believe in god, would I go to heaven?

In a nut shell, yes.

Would you like the long version?

Ah! I put that same question to some Jehovah

Witlessess

Uncalled for

and they
categorically told me no, I would go to hell.

Christianity is a different religoun that the JW's. You
will have to ask them about what they believe.

Why should I believe your version over theirs and why are they wrong?

If you ever decide to go looking, let the Lord convict you.
It is palpable.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:55, T wrote:
[...]

"convict me"!? explain!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 01:17 AM, 666 wrote:
On 05/31/2017 03:16 AM, T wrote:

Except, be careful, heaven is wonderful, but the entrance
exam is a bitch! (Watch what you do to others that
you would not want done to yourself. And that includes your
trolling.)

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T

WTF? That's a pretty nasty thing for a true Christian to say.

No it isn't. The gates of hell are locked from
the inside. In hell you get to spend eternity
with like minded folks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 03:16 AM, T wrote:

Except, be careful, heaven is wonderful, but the entrance
exam is a bitch! (Watch what you do to others that
you would not want done to yourself. And that includes your
trolling.)

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T

WTF? That's a pretty nasty thing for a true Christian to say.

No it isn't. The gates of hell are locked from
the inside. In hell you get to spend eternity
with like minded folks.

So revenge is in the cold heart of god. Nice.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 09:15, Bod wrote:

[...]

Is the "Firmament" not a part of the Christian remit then?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

Hmm! apparently it's in the Bible:

The Firmament, Third Heaven, and Structure of Things Biblical
www.kjvbible.org/firmament.html
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to
divide the day ... days of the Genesis regeneration the Lord God defined
Three Heavens.

Wow are you tangling things up.

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness
was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God
moved upon the face of the waters.

--Genesis 1:1-2 KJV

The "heaven" that Saint Moses is referring to is not the heaven
of the after life. It is the universe. It is what you
see in the night sky. And remember, this is a story to
explain nature/creation. It is not science. And there
is a lot of poetic license involved.

It would help if you read our actual scripture, instead of
someone's opinion of our scripture that does not like us.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 03:16 AM, T wrote:

Except, be careful, heaven is wonderful, but the entrance
exam is a bitch! (Watch what you do to others that
you would not want done to yourself. And that includes your
trolling.)

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T

WTF? That's a pretty nasty thing for a true Christian to say.

No it isn't. The gates of hell are locked from
the inside. In hell you get to spend eternity
with like minded folks.

So revenge is in the cold heart of god. Nice.

Why are you twisting my words? The gates of heaven are
locked from the inside. This means it is a choice.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Are you curious about the story behind the 666?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:55, T wrote:
[...]

It is a personal relationship you are called into. The
communication between you and the Lord will be precisely
tailored to you. However he does it, you will have no
doubt. That is what I mean by "convict".

And by the way, remember Stormin the Mormon? He was
a truly good man, but not a Christian. I do believe
he was where the Lord wanted him to be. And I also
believe the Lord knew him and that he is in heaven.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 01:05 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 08:56, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 12:34 AM, Bod wrote:
I will be able to have conversations with people who won't accuse me
of being a troll then

Tolling is when you are trying to be inflammatory to
keep a conversation going as long as possible.

What you really mean, is that you don't like uncomfortable questions or
my opinions.

You can have questions and opinions without being a jerk
about it. We all have both a wolf and a lamb inside us.
What we become is who we feed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 01:23 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 09:15, Bod wrote:

[...]

If you are asking me, I will give you the Christian point of view.
I have no idea where you are coming up with the stuff you
are coming up with.

What I quoted you was the first two lines of the Bible. Have
you never heard the sky referred to as heaven or the heavens?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
[...]

I assumed that it was a word for word copy of ithe Firmanent.
What does the Firmanent really say and have they altered the words?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 03:16 AM, T wrote:

Except, be careful, heaven is wonderful, but the entrance
exam is a bitch! (Watch what you do to others that
you would not want done to yourself. And that includes your
trolling.)

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T

WTF? That's a pretty nasty thing for a true Christian to say.

No it isn't. The gates of hell are locked from
the inside. In hell you get to spend eternity
with like minded folks.

So revenge is in the cold heart of god. Nice.

Why are you twisting my words? The gates of heaven are
locked from the inside. This means it is a choice.

But god is the one who chooses.....no?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 01:39 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 09:15, Bod wrote:

[...]

Not a science text. Think "Ether", if you wish. He divided what was
there into two parts. Think in poetic terms.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 03:16 AM, T wrote:

Except, be careful, heaven is wonderful, but the entrance
exam is a bitch! (Watch what you do to others that
you would not want done to yourself. And that includes your
trolling.)

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T

WTF? That's a pretty nasty thing for a true Christian to say.

No it isn't. The gates of hell are locked from
the inside. In hell you get to spend eternity
with like minded folks.

So revenge is in the cold heart of god. Nice.

Why are you twisting my words? The gates of heaven are
locked from the inside. This means it is a choice.

But god is the one who chooses.....no?

It is pretty much you. This is a much bigger concept than
you think. People chose evil for a reason. It is because
it removes barriers to your behavior. And you really
do not want to face God afterwards.

The good part is that he will clean you up if you ask
him to with a sincere heart. We Christians call it
"Redemption". And he expects you to make a good faith
effort to follow his teachings afterwards. I can
sent you a sweet and corny video that explains all this.

The entrance exam is a bitch! Keep your house clean. You
never know when you will be called home.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
[...]

Not a science text. Saint Moses meant what was there before
the Lord divided it up. The rest, I have no idea where you
are coming from.

By chance is the term "firmament" used in another religoun in
a different context?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 09:54, T wrote:
Are you curious about the story behind the 666?

No, why? Or are you talking about the slly devil's numbers?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 02:42 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 09:54, T wrote:
Are you curious about the story behind the 666?

No, why? Or are you talking about the slly devil's numbers?

I was asking him if he wanted to tell him what 666 was
all about. Hint: it is not the devil's number.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
On 31/05/2017 08:16, T wrote:

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T

That sounds great, I will be able to have conversations with people who
won't accuse me of being a troll then?

Verily, verily, I say unto thee: yes but all the conversations will be off
topic.