Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Question for T

On 31/05/2017 09:15, Bod wrote:

So out of the *three* heavens, which is the best one to be sent to
or is there no best one?

Just one.

So you're disagreeing with Scripture?

What Are The Three Heavens? - Educating Our World
educatingourworld.com/index.php/archive-questions/53-what-are-the-three-heavens

Furthermore, we encounter the term €śthe third heaven€ť in Scripture.
What exactly ... If there is a third heaven, it seems there must also
be a first and second heaven! The Bible ... The Scripture uses the
term heaven to describe this area. Then the ...

Just one heaven. I have no clue where you are coming up
with three. Maybe yo are mixing up anther religoun. Or
maybe you are listening to someone who hates the Lord.
You do realize I am a Christian?

"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to
divide the day ... days of the Genesis regeneration the Lord God
defined Three Heavens".

Is this another bit of cherry picking from the Bible what *you* like to
hear according to your bias??