Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Question for T

On 05/31/2017 01:03 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 08:55, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 12:47 AM, Bod wrote:

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T

That sounds great, I will be able to have conversations with people
who won't accuse me of being a troll then?

ps: Just found this link:

https://www.gotquestions.org/heaven-like.html

Another question for you.

If I was a very kind person who only did good things that the Bible
says, but didn't believe in god, would I go to heaven?

In a nut shell, yes.

Would you like the long version?

Ah! I put that same question to some Jehovah

Witlessess

Uncalled for

and they
categorically told me no, I would go to hell.

Christianity is a different religoun that the JW's. You
will have to ask them about what they believe.

Why should I believe your version over theirs and why are they wrong?

If you ever decide to go looking, let the Lord convict you.
It is palpable.